Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Thread is Dead

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

This Thread is Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 am

Sorry, I no longer have the time nor effort to put forth a good story.
Last edited by 7achary on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Warhammer (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:35 pm

I want to join. I am just curious, do I use a picture or words for appearance? I guess I'll just guess for now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Name: Sabine Hawken
Race: Elven
Career: Sabine is mainly a squire
Appearance: Image
Personality: Usually calm, and usually sweet, but has a tendency to get easily annoyed or angry
Bio: Sabine was born to two Elves. She lived a mainly hidden life. Her parents wanted to keep her away from the darkness that had already stolen the life of her oldest brother and had taken her grandfather to it's side. She was almost never allowed away from the house she shared with her twin brother and parents. During those early years of her life she lived a mainly uneventful. She became older and more restless, her brother even more so.
One day her brother ran away. Her family lived as it aways did except the laughter was gone from the house. Soon they learned of the attack that Chaos made. They didn't learn through gossip, they learned when a messenger came and told her father that her brother had been missing since the attack. That day her father died, from what they don't know, but Sabine left to try and rescue or at least find her brother.
Last edited by Driney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyper on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Yes! Some Warhammer RP! Shame it isn't 40K though, well, whatever!

Can I be an Imperial Battle Wizard of The Bright College of Wizards? In other words a pyromancer.

Vyper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:01 pm

OOC: I will be gone the 22nd through the 31st. And I am sorry but I have decided that I can't do this roleplay.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 am

Name: Krono
Race: Human
Career: Marauder of Chaos (warrior)
Appearance: http://img.war-europe.com/syndic_img/nl ... uder_s.jpg . He uses a two-handed axe, has a log sword and a spiked mace, and he uses a crossbow in ranged attacks.
Personality: Krono follows the stereotype of the Northern barbarians, for he let loose his rage, murders in cold blood. he only cares to please his God, Khorne, and he dreams that one day he would become one of the Chosen Ones. He believes that, 'Shields are for the chosen Ones and for the weaklings of the South'. He obeys those that are higher than himself, but when he is in charge, he shows natural military and leadership skills. he prefers to do 'hit & runs' on his enemies first, to make them exhausted, then he strikes down hard at them.
Bio: Krono was born in the Stone Fists Clan, and from the age of thirteen, he rode with the adults to battle where he proved to be an worthy warrior, and a so-so rider. in his clan, it was a Chosen One of Khorne, that led the clan, and Krono almost worshiped their chieftain, for being a Chosen One. Alas, as the Stone Fists Clan went into countless wars against their neighbors, there came one battle where they didn't have victory, and his clan was taken as slaves and sacrifices, although Krono managed to escape his captives along with a warband of marauders, which he led, and they traveled down South to find fights, for their Blood God.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!