Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.::TWiLIGHT::.((IC))

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: .::TWiLIGHT::.((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 am

((Or cool, you're good ^_^ I wonder where everyone else went anyways...Vacation maybe? *shrugs* Try being Edward...I'd like to see how you handle him...>] ))

"Well, now that we understand all that's happened so far, we're going to help you Lady Isis..." Alice said, she glanced at everyone else for approval, even though she already knew this were going to happen.

"You are welcome here as long as you please," Carlisle said adding his warm smile.
"I agree, you need all the help you can get..." Esme added, she also smiled.
"Sure, I think we should help her.."Bella said glancing at them.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate it!" Lady Isis beamed.
"No problem," Alice said.

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

-Way outside somewhere near the forest-

"We must kill them, those mortals are nothing but annoying little flies on this earth..." said Enyo, her red eyes seemed to deepen as her gaze caught a young girl walking along the road, she was talking on her cell phone. Apparently her old car suddenly got a flat, and she parked it on the side of the road, she was pacing back and forth trying to call for help.

"She smells very nice," said one of her companions, an evil smile settled on his face.
"This is pathetic..." the other's deep voice cut in.

"Emerson, you're such a pussy!" he snapped.
"Shut up Erebus!" he hissed, his words like ice.

"Just kill her! we need to feed!" Enyo whispered.
"Gladly," Erebus said, his smile widening. He got ready to pounce.
"Don't. can't we find someone else?" Emerson asked, he stared at Enyo with dark golden eyes. (He doesn't feed from humans) He waited.

Enyo sighed, she hated how he was always defending the mortals, she was sick of it.
"Em, If you have a problem , with him killing her you should," she said.
"No," Emerson said.
"Fine, I will," Erebus said. He was so fast as he jumped from behind the bushes and approached her. Emerson followed to stop him.

Enyo sat and watched. "This will be interesting..." she said, smiling.

"Hello...my treat..." Erebus said, he encircled the teen.
Her amber eyes looked at him ,she was a bit frightened. She also noticed the other one, glaring maliciously at him.

"Um, I need help with my car...I uh got a flat and I can't change the tire without help..." she explained.
"Sure,what's your name?" Erebus asked.
"Um, I'm Selene...please help me..." she said. She placed her sidekick LX inside the black pouch on her waist.

"First you'll have to help me," Erebus said, he drew closer to her, his hand seizing her on the nape of her neck.
"No!" Emerson yelled, he leaped forwards and landed a hard kick on his brothers face, sending him flaying backwards.

"Oh my god!" Selene gasped, her eyes not able to follow the super fast movements. She found herself in Emerson's strong arms. He looked at her, "Are you ok?" he asked.

She nodded feebly. Her amber eyes widened with shock.
"That's it! I had it with you!" Erebus shouted bouncing back to his feet. He walked back towards the two.

Emerson released the girl, but stood in front of her for protection.

"So have I little brother...You're a disgrace to all Vampires..." Emerson snarled. His eyes staring at his brother ( not by blood, they were raised together). "This will end now," he stated, he and Erebus charged towards each other...
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ā“04ā€¢30ā€¢17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.āµ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 am

((Uh-ohā€¦ Poor Eddy if Iā€™m going to be him! lol. But I am going to make an assumption that itā€™s the weekend since Bella has had enough time to go to Port Angeles and go shopping. >.<))

Edward was headed back towards the Cullenā€™s household, speeding down the road in his Silver Volo. He had gone to check on Bella and see if she was back from shopping, but she hadnā€™t been. She had called him and told her she was headed home, and his only assumptions were that she was either at his house, or on the side of the road broke down in that annoying truck of hers.

Why wouldnā€™t she let him buy her a new car? He wouldnā€™t even buy something too fancy, just something dependable enough that he knew it was going to leave her stranded on the side of the road.

Of course, he couldnā€™t really say much about cars right now. He would much rather be running so he could find her faster, but he couldnā€™t really have shown up at the Swanā€™s house with no car. Oh well. He would run to Port Angeles if she wasnā€™t at his house.

Just then, Edwardā€™s music cell phone ring tone began to play, and before it was even on, its second ring on Aliceā€™s end, he had already picked it up and said hello. She then explained rapidly that Bella was there and that there was also a new vampire there that required their attention and help.

As soon as he had hung up the phone with his adopted sister, he floored the gas pedal the rest of the way down, making the Volvo go about ten miles faster. If he had been speeding before on his quest to find Bella, he was certainly speeding now.

Within a few minutes, he was back at the Cullenā€™s house and parking his car in the garage. As he ran into the house and towards Bella, he saw that Ellie was here. Everyone of the Cullenā€™s was now also gathered in the living room. He put his arm around Bella and looked over at Isis.

ā€œI assume youā€™re our new guest?ā€ Edward said with his polite smile, looking towards her.

[b]ā€My name is Edward,ā€[b], he added, although he was sure she could have already figured out what his name was.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Bella glanced at Edward as he swiftly pass by and sat besides her. She didn't say much, but smile wryly at him, she was wondering where'd he been, but put that thought aside as she considered what Lady Isis had said.

"Edward, am I correct?" Lady Isis asked, acknowleging his prescence with a gentile smile on her face. She was glad to see him, and welcomed him into the discussion. She explained to him the situation at hand also, telling him how she greatly dissagreed with the "huntings" she wanted to find another way to solve that issue...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:36 am

Samantha Lounged on the sofa in the living room of the Ulley house. She'd arrived in La Push in the early hours of that morning, and she was still crazy angry about being forced to come here. The 16 year old sat up slowly, a soft groan escaping her lips. Her back was killing her. How long was I asleep here? she wondered, yawning. It was weird, but she felt as if she had grown a lot overnight. Or rather, over morning. Since arriving here, anyway.

Her dad's cousin, whose name she still didn't even know, walked in and smiled at her.
"Oh good, you're awake." he said gently, looking like he actually cared

"I feel awful.." she grumbled, lying back down.

The middle-aged man placed a hand on her forehead. His skin felt ice cold to her, but he didn't look like he felt even the slightest chill. As quick as he touched her head, he pulled his hand back again.
"Grace! You're burning up!" he yelled, shocked.

She frowned. She didn't feel warm. She just had a sore back. But that wasn't all that bothered her. He'd called her Grace. Of course, that made sense, considering his son's name was also Sam. Still, it'd take some getting used to, being known by her middle name. Samantha shrugged it off, and smiled weakly.
"I don't feel ill." she said calmly, "My back's just hurting from sleeping on the couch."

(OOC: did this rp die or something? *frown* Oh well, if it did, just ignore me. Oh, and does Sam's dad know about them being wolves?)
the epic girlies,,
{ā™„} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {ā™„}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:27 pm

(OOC: Hello? Anyone here? Am I all alone? *sigh*)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 am

(lauren no one loves you :] jokes. i just never come on here anymore hahahaa. im sorry gguysss xxx)
I dont use this crap anymore :]

bbycks is bttr than thiz shite :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:52 am

((huh? WHYYY!? We can't jus let it die nyoooo!!!))

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!