Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Artists

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Artists

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Ok...I was thinking about starting a roleplay, obviously, and all characters by into either drawing or writing. Yes, I know that there are more types of art, though I would like to center it around those to. Anyways, I don't want it to be like a school type thing, more of a...well not a psycho place either, but a place where kids with slightly troubled pasts to go to. There they could freely show their art, mostly influenced by whatever happened, and not be judged for it, but be with people who might understand them.

The idea isn't completely thought out. It is just that: an idea. So I was hoping maybe someone would like to help me with it and all, or any suggestions. Also, I wanted to see if people would actually remain active in it.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Artists

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:49 pm

huh well that sounds cool and I think that if the right people roleplay it could be good.

Classes are there gonna be any
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:50 pm

no classes. i don't want it to be like a school thing cause there are too many of them. More...I guess almost like a foster care thing, but you can still have parents. That's the best way I know to explain it.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:53 pm

hmm that could work but are there any authority figures and how troubled do you have to be to get in like you draw a picture of a naked woman lying in her own blood or do you draw a picture of a naked woman lying in her own blood and then stab someone with the paintbrush.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 pm

of course there would be authority figures..just to watch the children and try helping them, sort of like councilers but not so much like 'and how do you feeeeeeel about that.' (haha, sorry, inside jokes)

the first one, you kill someone i'm sure you'd probably go to jail, lol.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:02 pm

sounds good and fun a bunch psychotic violent painters with about one or two counselors I see murder ahead.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:03 pm

Not exactly psycho, more depressed...though I'm sure someone will end up dead, yes.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alix L'Ananas on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Let's do it! (totally stoked) This could be the best thing ever! (can you tell I'm stoked?)

... Heheh, someone's gonna die-uh, someone's gonna die-uh...

There's your morbid touch for the day, my singing "someone's gonna die"...
I always hated
when you looked at me
and sighed...

Alix L'Ananas
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!