Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cabin Fever -Interest Check-

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Cabin Fever -Interest Check-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Cabin Fever

This is just a Cabin Fever interest check.
It isn’t going to be totally based off the movie, “Cabin Fever”, but just a little bit like it. This has to be one of my all-time favorite horror flicks ever.
I’ll only be accepting three girl characters and three boy characters, just to start off with and see how it goes along, also just to even out the boy/girl availability.
Anyway…the plot…beware…

Six adults that has never met are chosen to go on this documentary trip to make a reality TV show…but they will only get one airing.

The show is called “Cabin Fever” and it is about how you need to survive in the forest with a tiny cabin located in the middle. You’ll have to survive on your own for two weeks, can you? Some of the adults turn up missing, including the director and film supervisor, but the show is still going on, how? Audience watches in horror as they witness someone getting slaughtered by a masked killed. Will there be any survivors?

After we get all six spots taken, I’ll randomly choose someone to be the masked murderer, if they don’t want to, I’ll choose someone else.

I’ll post the OOC up after several people state that they are interested.

So join…if you dare…but beware….because it is “Cabin Fever”…
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Cabin Fever -Interest Check-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:56 pm

This sound interestig. I do dare to join.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 pm

^_^

Yay. Only a few more interested people and I'll have the OOC thread up!
This is great...I though I wouldn't get anyone!!! Lol.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 pm

I would be interested in this.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 pm

w00t!
Three more interested people and we'll begin!!!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Anyone else????

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:37 pm

??????????? Anyone ?????????????

Aika
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!