Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates of the Caribbean -Interest Check-

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Pirates of the Caribbean -Interest Check-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:40 am

Okay, so I was considering making a Pirates of the Caribbean RP, I wanted to see what everyone thought abuot it.

The plot is going to be sorta similar to the movie[s]. We will have the characters from the movies and you can create your own.

I guess that is about it...so if interested, please post here.

Thanks.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean -Interest Check-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:43 am

I'm interested! I love Pirates of the Caribbean, especially Jack Sparrow!
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:46 am

*sighs loudly* Me too! I am watching At Worlds' End Now, it is my favorite one so far, lol.

After a few more people post here, I'll make the OOC...it could take awhile though..lol.

I have to come up with a good plot, put up the original characters and ones you can create and all that juicy stuff. Lol.
Last edited by Remæus on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double posts.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 am

I love Johnny Depp! He is so sexy and yes I know he's old enough to be my dad but I don't care!

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:08 am

Lol, I know. He is like in his mid to late forties, but he keeps himself in pretty good shape!!!!!! Lol. He could evan be a granfatjer (Nah, he isn't that old) but anyway, he is S.E.X.Y.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:14 am

Yeah he's not that old. He's only 43 so he's definitely not that old. Yep and you know who else is sexy? EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT!

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:21 am

*Screams*
But he is mine :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You get Jack, I got Edward :P
I love my Edward, I think I'm a tad obsessed because I got a wallpaper of him on my PC (both, laptop and regular), on my cell, and of course, my siggy and avatar! N_N

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:36 am

Haha, you can have Edward. I'm not that obsessed.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 am

i want to be bucket (XD) or an english admiral . XD
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 am

Yippie! Another interested person!!!!!!!!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Anyone else? Just two more people and I'll make the OOC.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 pm

I'm interested! Is it okay if i play as my pirate girl OC? I've used her in a couple of other RP's and I LOVE writing for her sooo much, but both roleplays have died now... :(
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Of course ^_^
Only one more interested person and we shall begin!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!