Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living in the Shadows ((IC))

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Living in the Shadows ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airfoce2009 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:31 pm

He shook his head and then began to mutter. Shaking off the thought of going alone, he looked at the two of them with hopefulness. "You guys know how to defend yourselves in close-quarters-combat?".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airfoce2009
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:37 pm

" Not really, but I can kick up hell if I get mad enough, " Nikki grinned hopefully, wanting this to be enough though it probably wasn't.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airfoce2009 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm

"Thats good enough" He looked over at the second girl. "And you?".

Airfoce2009
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:58 pm

"I suppose I could, though I've never had to before" Elisa responded, this was exactly the reason she was hesitant at joining in on this in the first place and asked permission.
The innocence of a child is lost to age, but remarkably, some still remember that spark of life they once had. Even more remarkable, are the children who remain pure.

Ragter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airfoce2009 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Ryan nodded, "Let's go".

Airfoce2009
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silvernekokitsune on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:20 pm

sara was starting to spray paint everything but stopped for a moment and reached into her pocket and pulled out a bottle without a name on it. "here!" she tossed it to ryan. "its pepper spray. its pretty strong. it would blind them for about 15 min. that should be enough for you guys to get a lil while away?" she asked. her dad had given her that for her birthday incase she ever did get caught. her parents didnt care that much but they did make sure she had tools to make it on her own. "i have a pocket knife too but im keeping that." she said patting her pocket. withing the next 15 min she had successfully covered the playground in an intricate design that clearly said down with the PP. she put a hand to her chest and pretended to wipe a tear away "its beautiful isnt it?" she said pretending to cry then started laughing.

silvernekokitsune
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skadaddle09 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Jordan walked over to the door where there was a tiny window, about the size of a small picture frame, looking out into a long, concrete hallway. Across the hall, he could see other doors, which he assumed led to rooms similar to his.

He tried to peek down the hall, but the window limited his field of vision. Instead he called out through the thin plexi-glass. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" He wasn't sure if he could be heard through the cement walls, so he yelled a little louder, "HELLO?" He was about to give up when movement caught his eye. There was someone in the room across from him. He waved his arms, hoping to get the girl's attention.

Skadaddle09
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aienmahime on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:15 am

Yuki looked at the reply from Kirby and she was relieved. She logged off from the chat room and turned the laptop off and hid the laptop under her pillow.
Yuki was still feeling terrified of what will happen to her if she doesn't get rescued but then she knew that she had to stay calm and she knew that a fellow Shadow Child will come and rescue.

So while waiting, she walked to the door and listened to the PP talking about what do with her.
"I say, we should kill her immediately so no one will ever know. I mean, she doesn't have contact with the others does she?" said one of the PP. "Yeah, she doesn't. But, we should at least check her room if there are any gadgets she has in that small room." one of them said.

Yuki's eyes widened and slowly she goes to her bed and gets her laptop from under her pillow. "Dang it... where should I hide it.." she says in a whispering tone.

While she holds the laptop she finds a place to hide it but no where to place the laptop where the PP can't find it. She looks up at the ceiling, looks to the left and the right but no where to put it, then she looks at the floor. When she looked at the floor, she noticed a small crack. "That wasn't there before.." she said. She bent down and kneeled and tries to open the small crack without making any noise at all. As she opens the small crack, the crack became the size of the laptop. "Perfect!" she said. She placed the laptop under it and tries to put the floor back together so the crack wouldn't be seen. After that, the PP came inside and looked at her. One grinned at her, and the other started looking for a gadget.

"You aren't hiding anything here huh little girl?" a PP said.

Yuki didn't answer back, she just looked at the PP who asked her and looked away.
~One must never tell a secret~
~In order to keep it from leaking~

aienmahime
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!