Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shugo Chara!

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Shugo Chara!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 am

Everyone holds an egg in their soul, the egg of our hearts, our would-be selves, yet, unseen...
These eggs, appear when you first truly wish to change yourself into who you really want to be; your true self.
After they appear, they will soon hatch. And inside, is a guardian angel* which comes in the form of your would-be self.
However, some eggs get "X-ed" or called an "X egg" because of deceit and doubt filling their hearts. When this happens, the person affected goes unconscious and it is the Joker's job to purify the "X egg". The other guardians have the job of looking for the "embryo" which is a guardian angel who can grant wishes. And of course, it hasn't hatched yet.
At the school you go to, Shugo High, there is the group called "The Guardians" because they are students who are for students: a special student council. They also have a private garden in the school and wear special capes on top of their uniform ^^
With the egg character, you can fly and "Character Transform". With "Character Transform", you change appearance and your personality changes to that of your egg character. You also have powers.
*NOTE: Guardian angels don't have wings =__=".

The Guardian roles
[1]The "KING" Chair-
[2]The "QUEEN" Chair-NightLady
[3]The "JACK" Chair-tux808
[4]The "ACE" Chair-Kittycat97
[5]The "JOKER" Chair-prettyxawesome
NOTE: Just because it is the King and Queen's chairs doesn't mean they have to be a couple!DX
EXTRA NOTE: The Joker has 3 Egg Characters ^^

The Villians
[6]The mastermind [also looking for the embryo]disguised as a teacher-
[7]*The guy who is looking for the embryo for himself-
[8]*The girl who is in love with her brother and looking for the embryo for him-
*NOTE: The roles that have a [*] are siblings.

The Character Skeleton
Role:[e.g., [1] for the "KING" chair, etc. ]
Name: [the name of your character]
Age: [14-16 please except for the mastermind has to be above]
Appearance: [if you are pasting a picture, please put a picture that looks close to the age you have chosen]
Personality:
Egg Character:
Name:
Appearance:[use chibi pictures please!]
Personality:
Last edited by eNzeru on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shugo Chara!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:39 am

Role:[2]
Name: Alexis
Appearance: Image
Personality:She is outgoing,sometimes short tempered.When she is in a temper,she can get really scary.
Egg Character:
Name:Sadie
Appearance:Image
Personality:sporty,outgoing,smart but prefers to spend her time on sports instead of studies.
Last edited by NightLady on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:23 am

Nightlady...you forgot to fill in the egg character skeleton.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:37 am

Role:[5]
Name: Hinamori Amu
Personality: Amu Hinamori , the' protagonist, is a student of Shugo High. Amu's classmates see her as "cool and spicy", but Amu is actually extremely shy and timid. Part of the reason for this misunderstanding is the trendy punk goth clothing her mother buys for her as well as the way in which she expresses her shyness and avoids doing new things which people interpret as 'cool'.
Egg Characters:
Name: Miki [bottom left], Ran [top middle] and Su [middle right]
Personality:Miki; artistic and level-headed. Ran; athletic and honest. Su; feminine and caring.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:42 am

oops,sorry,will edit it in awhile

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:15 am

((Can I be the guy who is looking for he embryo for himself?))
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:29 am

Role: [7]*

Name: Daniel Fray

Appearance: http://drecnitha.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-96641675

Personality: Stubborn, devoted, sometimes lazy, caring underneath the surface, occasionally rude, teasing, flirty, cold when annoyed

Egg Character:

Name: Reno

Appearance: http://leversa.deviantart.com/art/Reno-ID-31840089

Personality: Funny, openly flirty, caring, nice, loves to laugh, hard working

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:33 am

Role: 4
Name: Nikki
Personality: Nikki has few friends, but those who are close to her know that she would do anything for them. She is quiet, shy, and cares a good deal about her grades. She is seen as sometimes pessimistic, but the truth is that she's afraid to hope, should dreams be crushed. Nikki doesn't take chances, instead sticking inside the rules and guidelines.

Egg Character:
Name: Minimo
Personality: Quite the opposite of Nikki, Minimo is outgoing and talkative, daredevil and fearless. She is stubborn and hotheaded, not necessarily optimistic, though. She breaks all the rules, hasn't a care in the world. Basically, Minimo lives for the moment.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Let's start!
It was the first day of school. Many people who went to Shugo High walked to school, so it was normally crowded on the streets. Not very far away, a nerdy boy was trembling in the corner as two older boys surrounded him.
"Hey,kid. Yesterday, I heard a rumor," one of them stated.
"Yeah," the other one nodded,"It said you had a game we wanted."
The boy jerked. "Um...uh..." he stuttered.
"Hey,you."
A voice was heard next to them.
"I can't get through."
A cool-looking girl stood there, staring at them. She looked like a rebel, and talked like one too. Her bag was slung over her shoulder, and her tie was loose.
One of the bullies scoffed. "What's with this girl?"
The other guy jerked back.
"H-Hold it! She can't be..."
Amu put her hand on her hip, waiting impatiently.
He took another look at her.
Red armband, Black belt, and red leg sleeves. They were the trademarks of Hinamori Amu!
The bullies gulped as the nerdy boy cried with awe, "It's you!The "cool and spicy" school girl I heard about in chess club: Hinamori Amu!"
The bullies yelled back, "HINAMORI AMU?!"
"I heard she single-handedly defeated the entire socced team!"
"I heard she is feared in all the local schools, and the principals try to appease her!"
As they exchanged rumors, Amu's foot tapped impatiently on the ground.
"We're sorry!!" They yelled as they ran off out of her sight.
"Who actually starts these rumors?" She asked herself.
The nerdy boy appeared next to her, his eyes full of awe.
"Thank you very much!If you don't mind, could I get your autograph?" he asked.
"Are you dumb? You were blocking the sidewalk, too." she replied.
The boy looked a bit shocked.
"Be more careful next time," she said as she walked away.
The boy turned around to see her walk off.
"She's cool!" he cried hugging the blank piece of paper.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 am

It was the first day of school again.Alexis finished washing up and went out.Her brother had already started the motorcycle.He threw a helmet to Alexis and said,"C'mon,if you don't hurry,you and I will be late!"Alexis put on the helmet and sat behind him.Soon,they reached school."Thanks,bro."Alexis said,taing off her helmet and handng it to her brother.As usual,the freshmen were staring at her as she got off the motorcycle.She took off her black leather jacket and slung it over her shoulders.She was also wearing a black tank top and black jeans."That's Alexis,her brother always sends her to school.She would wear black on the first day of school and most of the times.I heard about her from my sister,she is one powerful lady that you wouldn't want to offend."She heard a freshman say to his friends.She smirked and turned around."You know,you really shouldn't spread rumors like these."She said to them and went on her way.She reached her locker and took out some books.As she did,she saw Hinamori Amu help a nerdy guy.She closed her locker door and followed Hinamori."Hey!Hinamori Amu!"She shouted across the corridor.Suddenly,everyone there just shut up and the corridor was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.As Hinamori turned around,Alexis grinned.She walked towards her and said,"So,how have you been,my friend."

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 am

" Hey, guys!! " Nikki called, running to catch up with Alexis and Amu. Followed by cries of
" There goes geek girl!! " and " Here comes the chicken!! ". But Nikki didn't seem to notice as she caught up with the other two.

" So, what wonderful feats have the gossipers been spreading today? " She asked, laughing as she opened her locker and got her books for the day.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:42 am

Alexis heard about the geek girl and chiken stuff.She turned around and glared at the people who said that.They immediately shut up."I'm glad that made 'em shut up.Hey Nikki,you should hear this.Said by a freshman when I got off my bro's motorbike.Here's what he said.'That's Alexis,her brother always sends her to school.She would wear black on the first day of school and most of the times.I heard about her from my sister,she is one powerful lady that you wouldn't want to offend.'And then I turned around and told them that they really shouldn't spread rumors like this,which made them shut up.You should've seen their expressions."Alexis smirked."So,how have you two been?How was the break?"She asked both Amu and Nikki.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:11 am

Amu was surprised when Nikki and Alexis came over, but didn't show it. Ran answered Alexis, "It was great!!" And Su piped in, "And no-one was hurt!" Ran nudged Miki to say something. She looked up before replying slowly, "I suppose so.."
Amu asked, "Why are you calling me by my last name?" She cleared her voice suddenly, straightening her posture, "Although it's better that way.."
Ran merged slightly into Amu, making her wink and say, "I like it better when you call me Amu!" She giggled before Ran came out giggling.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 am

"Well,it's easier,unless you let me call you Hina instead of Hinamori.Anyways,mine was totally great!"Alexis exclaimed.Just as she was about to say something else,Sadie interrupted,"Well,mine wasn't great.Can you believe NO sports for like one week?I only get to play sprots like once a week.She won't let me.She made me study.""Hey,you were supposed to spend that time catching up with your studies!I know you'll fail this year if you don't start and get to work.You'll always play sports once school starts."Alexis argued back and Sadie started pouting.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:48 pm

((I give up my position))

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:53 pm

" My holiday was-- " Nikki was cut off.
" Nothing special, " Minimo finished, launching into immediate babble of how Nikki should get into sports or something to occupy her time.
" Minimo, I'm about to grab you and-- "
" Wring my neck? "
" No, I was going to say hand you over to the science lab, see what they thought of you. "
" EEK!! NO!!" A protestant shreik emitted from Minimo; Nikki just rolled her eyes.
" C'mon, Minimo, I'm kidding. "
" Well, then you need to lighten up because your always so serious that I can't tell when your joking!! "

" Anyways. " Nikki said, voice rising to be heard over the insissent babble of Minimo. " Did you study for the test next month? " Nikki knew it would sound stupid; but she couldn't help going overboard when it came to grades.
" Oh, go get a boyfriend. Then you'll occupy your time better. "
" Minimo!! " But the spunky blonde just stuck her tongue out and grinned. This caused a little of Minimo to merge into Nikki; producing a pout-like state very different from the normally mature teen's style.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tux808 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Role:3
Name: Ronin Hitachi
Appearance: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/ ... meBoy7.jpg
Personality:strong willed, well mannered, & kind
Egg Character:
Name:Yasuo
Appearance:http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u254/Gothslovedark/edcute.gif
Personality:quiet, sneaky, & is non-sociable

tux808
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:08 am

[ ooc||accepted (: ]

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!