Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: A New Generation

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:36 pm

OOC- Don't mind me joining in <3 oh- and note- I have used this character in another RP, so don't be frightened. She's just my omni.....I'll be using her in a lot of other RPS, along with other characters

Name: Riku "Roger" Shadowalker
Age: 16 (Just turned 16, moved up a year, so she's in classed with mostly 17, some older, depends which class)
Race: Human
Crush: None at the moment <3
Personality: Roger is very shy, apologetic, and sarcastic. She's a very sweet and shy girl, who holds her emotions inside her, it's a horrible habit that she has that she isn't willing to break. She can blush VERY easily. She's also extremely clumsy.
Bio: Roger, is evidently, easily scared of males. When she was 14 she had a horrible, HORRIBLE, life change when she met up with a couple of guys in a dark aly way. Ever since then she's been very cautious whenever she's around or with men. Roger had a fairly normal life excluding that, she has moved from place to place, varying from her childish mother and father's location interests. She has two other siblings- Ryu and Rini (they're twins) who are both 18.
Appearance: (I can't find a picture that suits her well enough, so I'll write the description, and edit it with the picture when i find one) Roger is rather slim, on the curvy side and just has a relatively nice body. Alough she wears rather baggy clothes, she always has a rather innocent and cute look on her face. She has electric/cyan blue hair up to the middle of her back with a rather skater-ish appeal to it. The style changed from day-to-day, sometimes her bangs cover one eye, sometimes it doesn't. Since it's fall, she wears a layered shirt. The top layer is black, the sleeves are dark blue with black stripes. The sleeves end right above her finger tips.
Other:

IC-

Roger walked in the halls, her books against her chest, looking at her list of clases. "Let's see....English first period....gym seco-"
"EP!"
Being clumsy, she bumped into someone, her books scattered across the floor, her landing on her bottom. "Ow ow ow....." she whimpered, closing her eyes, a blush spread across her face
Last edited by darkangel10028 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Clliickk XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:21 pm

Bored, Mika walked out of her Algebra class, ignoring the yelling teacher. She looked around while walking, rain lightly drizzling down on her hair. A few students passed her, quietly whispering.
"She's so gorgeous! I wonder what her secret is."
"Heh. I don't think you'd want to know." Mika thought to herself, her golden eyes scanning the scenery.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirenFyre on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:30 am

Still leaning up against the locker, Sasha cocks her head to the side and notices a new face. She eyes the brown eyed girl sitting on the bench, warily.
Obviously the girl seemed lost at the very least. She contemplated if she should introduce herself to the girl, help her out a bit, but quickly dismissed the idea as Mika walked out of a nearby classroom.
She couldn't hide it, her eyes narrowed at Mika and her unsurpassed beauty. Sasha was jealous and she was immature about it as well. She flipped her black tresses casually over her shoulder, her green eyes danced with mischief, she leaned over to a nearby red headed girl and whispered in her ear "Looks like the beauty Queen couldn't handle class today" She said pointedly looking at Mika as she said it.
The red head and herself giggled at Mika, and Sasha put on her most innocent face.

SirenFyre
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:56 am

Tyler sat down and read his book, he never payed much attention, he had taken the class about twenty years back and would remember it for the rest of his life. He barely payed any attention when in class.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Mika twitched as she heard someone gossip about her.
"Ignore her, she's only trying to start something." Mika said to herself as she sharply exhaled, trying to keep calm.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirenFyre on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:03 pm

Trying not to show her jealousy, Sasha stands up and walks casually past Mika
"Thats a nice sweater." She utters in a sweetly condescending way. Trying to make Mika feel as self conscious as she was.

SirenFyre
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 pm

"Huh? Oh! Were you trying to say something cause I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awsome I am." Mika said with a smirk.
"Gunna have to try harder to piss me off kid." mika said as she lightly chuckled.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Giving up Mia stood up and started walking down some random hallway hoping to somehow find the Science Lab herself. She made sure to try to walk quietly so as not to disturb any of the classes.

((I noticed my pic in my profile wasn't showing so I put it back up if anyone wants to see it))
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:42 am

Tyler walks to his desk, the small house was fun, he smiles, it sure was fun to have last our free period. He had always been a good student, he believed he deserved it for all that he has done lately. With a book in hand he slowly sinks into the book.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirenFyre on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 am

Sasha narrows her eyes at Mika in contempt. She twirls around her ebony tresses flowing behind her. "Whatever" She mutters.

Straigtening her shoulders and lifting her chin, she walks away with her head held high, but with fury blazing in her emerald eyes. Deciding to finally head to class, albeit a little late, she walks into the classroom. Giving the teacher her most dazzling smile in apology for being late, she takes a seat and flips open her book.

Internally she sighs to herself, berating herself once again for becoming jealous and petty. Feeling the fury dissipate and being replaced by self-contempt, she sighs out loud and sinks a little lower in her seat.

SirenFyre
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:08 pm

The girl looked up, her eyes scanning the hallway. There was no one. She blinked, picking her books up. "You have a hall pass?" a moniter asked. Roger nodded, giving the teacher the pass, getting up "Sorry" she murmured, walking to Honors English, giving the teacher a copy of the pass, sitting down and putting her books underneath her desk. Looking around, she wondered Why is there so many... she glanced at some vampires in the room. "Huh" she murmured, holding her face up with her hand, twirling her pen with her fingers.

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:31 pm

Name: Keara Blue
Race: Werewolf
Crush: none as of yet
Personality:Quiet and calm but she is more intelligent than she seems and finds it easy to fight wether it is in human or wolf form. Unlike the the other wolfs she doesn't hate the vampires but wouldn't allow one to be on their territory.
Bio:She doesn't origonally come from Forks but is currently in their school, for her last year. Te rest is to be revealed later.
Appearance:Human: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/reiret/1127512740_anime_girl.jpg
Wolf:http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/reiret/1127512740_anime_girl.jpg
Other: A faint scar down her cheek and a blue metal and crystal band around her right wrist.
Last edited by Keeley on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Mika looked around and decided to head to class she entered her study hall class and lightly smiled seeing Tyler drawn into his book. She gave the teacher her oldest excuse of 'mY stomach felt queezy." and went to sit down by Tyler.
" Whatcha reading?" Mika asked quietly as a smile spread across Herr face in an instant.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 am

"Ha, you could find me in a cave that never ended couldn't you? Well it is about the first ammendment, the fantasy books are all outdated, they need new authors." Tyler smiles, the two of them had met years before and now he had come back to Forks, she must have come back too, that made things interesting, he would need to talk to her in any occasion so it really didn't matter. "So then shall we do something after school? There never really is anything interesting going on. Besides that way we can go to the mall and buy hundreds of dollars worth of stuff!" Tyler hadn't meant to let that out but he couldn't control himself at times. "So then Mika, what shall we do? I don't want to be cooped up all the time!" His words seemed to be a childish whine, but he made it so that it was manly and funny at the same time, making him burst out laughing.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Mika started laughing,"You never fail at amazing me. Sure Ill go to the mall with you. I need new books." she said with wide smile.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:21 pm

Mia jumped alittle as the last bell of the school day rang. So much for science class. She quickly walked to her locker and got her bookbag. She looked at her sketchbook and saw that she needed a new one seeing as all the pages in the one she had were filled. She walked out into the rain. Was it always like this? She had been here for three days and it hadn't been sunny once. She sighed and walked to the mall. When she got there she walked quickly into the art shop and started looking for the right art supplies she needed, sketchpads, art pencils, colors, and such.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genimay on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:02 pm

IC:Erika

Erika waiting as patiently as possible by Lynk's little Honda motorcycle. For her first day as a freshman she wasn't sure she liked school...okay, she thought it was stupid and completely pointless. Lynk said she had to go, to complete her life experience or something along those lines. No matter how many times she told him that she had finished her education at wherever she had been...he didn't listen.

Slumping lightly against the bike, the lithe teen sighed. Coming out of the admin building she finally caught site of Lynk.

IC:Lynk

Lynk liked the rain gently falling onto his skin, it felt refreshing. He was sure that Erika had other ideas about rain and how long he took to get out of school but it didn't bother him. She would wait, or she would run home. Either way, he wasn't too worried about her.

Instantly, when he opened his tawny eyes from enjoying the rain, he saw her. She had waited and didn't look happy. Lynk couldn't help but smile. She was so young and innocent, he wanted her to enjoy this experience. "Hey, how was your day?" he asked as he approached normal human talking distance.

There was no answer as the younger girl threw her leg over the bike and waited.

Genimay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Name: Claire Gruesson
Race: Human
Crush: Lynk
Personality: Claire is quite shy. She has grown up being ignored, but wants attention. People only like her for her looks, and she wants people to like her for her. She is quite stubborn, and can't stand blood. She has had a crush on Lynk ever since she first set eyes on him, but she thinks she isn't good enough for him. She doesn't think very highly of herself. She has trouble trusting others because of her past.
Bio: Claire has grown up in a foster family, because her parents were addicts. Her mom was a druggie, and her dad was a drunk. She was abused when she was younger, and now she fears she is going to be again. She has grown up her whole life in Forks.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 5.jpg?o=20
Other: Has a brown and white cat called Chocolate, Coco for short.
She wonders "Why?" Does anyone ever hear her when she cries? This is the dark before the dawn. The storm before the peace. Don't be afraid, the seasons change.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:41 am

Tyler smiles as he stands at the bell, Mika right behind him they go out of the building and they hit a crossroads of sorts. "Which car do we take?" He didn't care he had a brand new firebird that was a bright red in the dampness, he didn't mind the water barely bothered him anymore, it was better than the showing sun.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm

"Yours. Mines still at home and I don't want 'him' getting wet." Mika smiled as she looked up at the rain. Back at home, Mika had a custom made yellow Camero she called Bumblebee seeing that she was obbsessed with the Transformers movie for awhile. Mika smiled widely as she gentaly took Tyler's hand in hers and happily pulled him to his car, let go, and hopped into the passenger seat, patiently waiting.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!