Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: A New Generation

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Twilight: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Bella and Edward have left Forks and live happy lives as well as the others. Now new vampires have come to town. Of course they are "vegetarians". They also feed off of animals instead of humans. And what happens when they also fall in love with humans? Will they have a happily ever after as Bella and Edward had or will it turn out to be the end of their lives?

Rules

No godmodding
PG-13
Stick with the story line
Can have up to two characters
I may add more later

Character Skeleton

Name:
Crush:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Anime Pic only)
Other:

Heres my Character

Name: Mia
Race: Human
Crush:
Personality: Sorta shy at first, but once she gets used to you she can by happy
Bio: Her parents were killed in a car wreck and she now live with her aunt, who most of the time is off on bisness trips so she is often home alone.
Appearance: Image
Other: Likes to play Piano
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Twilight: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Name: Samantha "Sammy" Black
Race: Werewolf
Crush: None yet
Personality: Fun loving, athletic, tom boy
Bio: Sammy has lived in this town her whole life. She was part of Sam's coven until Sam decided to be normal. So now her big brother Jacob is the leader of the tribe/group whatever. So far, she hasn't imprinted on anyone. And she hope it won't be the same thing that happened to Jacob.
Other: None
Image Image Image

My people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 pm

((cool, now we need more peoples))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Name: Carly
Race: Vampire
Crush: N/A
Personality: Carly is quite and tries to keep away from humans as much as possible, she is a newborn.
Bio: Carly doesn't remember her past much at all since she became a vampire.
Appearance: Image minus the swords
Other:
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:06 pm

Name: Natasha
Crush: Any guy. She falls in love easily
Personality: Shy, timid, cautious, polite, kind, easily startled, secretly brave when she needs to be, determined, quick on her toes, bright, secretly a hyper little thing, secretly bubbly. (When it says secretly, it’s usually her ‘true’ self, someone she can’t express because she’s afraid of what others might think).
Bio: Natasha was changed whens he was 17, 40 years ago, which doesn't make her very old for a vampire. She was changed by the one vampire she loved, but he was killed by a rival lover vampire who then tried to 'have' Natasha, but she ran away and he hasn't been seen since. She travels around, hoping to find a man who will love her for who she TRUELY is and not some image someone else has built up for her. She has been afraid of blood since she was 5 and is lucky enough that she goes so wild when she feeds, she cannot remember anything. Though several vampire companions tell her she does have a nap afterwards.
Appearance: (Anime Pic only) http://naylachan.deviantart.com/art/Pop-96126553
Other: Is actually afraid of human blood, not so much animal blood for some reason. Something to do with smell. Her vampire ability is healing others, such as humans, just as fast as she can heal.
Last edited by ReiRyuusei on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 pm

Name: Nikki
Personality: She feels like she can't trust anyone; shy, curious, easily angered, proud, hotheaded, sometimes depresses
Bio: Since being "born", she remembers little of her human life. What she does remember, though, are not good memories. She lives alone outside of Forks; in what is believed to be the old Cullen residence. Though she would never admit it, she gets very lonely and wishes she had enough trust to have a friend.
Other: Hey guys, she needs a buddy, she's wonewy. She may reject at first, but keep trying and she will make friends.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:27 pm

((everyone is accepted, now we need some guys before we start))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby a[LOST]desire on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Sheeeeesh... no humans yet? ;D
I'll make one, I suppose... :]

Name: Aaron
Personality: Shy, till you get to know him.
Bio: Lived in Forks for two years now, and has always known there was something up with the more "Elite" and more gorgeous people in Forks. Something was definitely strange to him, but yet he continues to ignore it; figuring he's just being paranoid.
Other: none
"What if the clouds are fragments of mistakes,
fabricated by the factories of our foolishness?
We're composing our funeral songs, note by note."

-Reptar, King of the Ozone
by The Devil Wears Prada

a[LOST]desire
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:08 am

Name: William
Personality: A very intense person unless you meet him without being in school, then he is one fo the most boyish people you will know. Very shy but also straight forward and fun. He is the person who would be most likely to become immediate friends with the new kid in school.
Bio: He knows nothing of his past and does not care to remember, it is fun being friends with everyone, he says so why remember a past that is most likely only painful. He has no family and has a house in the deep woods around forks, he runs to school, very early and leaves first everyday. HE IS A JUNIOR!!!
Other: He has a ability to use his mind to connect with other characters and also use telekenisis, he would be rather helpful in battle, HE DOES NOT WEAR THE CLOTHES IN PICTURE, HE WEARS NORMAL CLOTHES.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 pm

AARON! I LOVE YOU!

...Eheh :D

Sorry for the useless post, folks

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Name: Mika
Race: Vampire!
Bio: Was changed by a random vampire after he devoured her family while she watched. The rest of her story is unknown.
Personality: Free-spirited once you get to know her. Otherwise pretty normal. Sometimes a dork,likes to fight.
Physical Description: Gray shirt w/ skull heart, Black pants, short black hair w/ red bangs in 2 ponytails, skull clip, red eyes, red and black arm warmer things
Other: Has the gift to change her appearence.
Picture: In my icon and here!
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genimay on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 am

Name:Erika Williams
Race: Unknown, Some cross between a vampire and..something else
Crush:N/A, she's very independant
Personality: Quietly independant, a 'thinker', stuck in that awkward stage where her personailty often contradicts itself
Bio:She has no memory of a human life and is not even sure she had one. Her ealiest memories are of a school that trained her to be a warrior. To the best of her ability, she thinks she was about five in the first memory and escaped eight years later, this was about a year before now. Slowly, she made her way to Forks, hearing there may be sacutary there. Now, she is enrolled in the local high school as a Freshman.
Appearance:Long black hair, violet eyes, lith figure, very tall for her 'age' at about 5'6", usually wears white or black tank tops and short (not too short) skirts with leggings and boots.
Other:Her skin does NOT sparkle in the sun, she HAS a very slow heart beat, she appears to age, everything else is like a vampire.

Name:Lynk
Race:Vampire
Crush:None yet\
Personality: All calm and confident on the outside, thinks before he leaps, loves 'life'
Bio: Changed in France, most of his human life is unknown to him. He became 'vegetarian' about 75 years ago and has just made his way BACK to Forks. He was here once before and has met the Cullens. They like him and he, them, but they stay seperate. Lynk found Erika wandering and invited her to his home. Now they live together and it raises alot of suspision at the high school. Lynk is a JUNIOR.
Appearence:Fair skined, gold/oynx eyes, dark curly hair that tends to fall atractively into his face. Tall and lean (think a cross between Edward and Jasper). A 'perfect' smile.
Other: He loves Erika like a little sister and would defend her with his life.

((Let me know what y'all think))

Genimay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:35 am

....were is the leader of the rp? AHeartlessNobody, where is you!

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:39 pm

I is here no need to shout. Anyone can start if they like and I'll just follow up sort of busy right now.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirenFyre on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Name: Sasha Forthright
Crush: none...yet :)
Personality: She comes off snobby, rude, and pretty much a spoiled brat. But she isn't viciously mean to people. She's really insecure and lonely.
Bio: Grew up in NYC, has always been the popular, pretty, preppy and fashionable girl in school. Her mother and father split when she was 3, and after the death of her mother when she was 14 she moved in with her father in NYC before he moved to Forks her Sophmore Year, so he could take the director position at the local hospital. Her father is always working, and she is always by herself. She acts like queen bee at school, captain of the cheerleading squad. But most of the time she just feels like she's all alone, that everything she does is an act to keep people from really getting to know her. The death of her mother really affected her, and she's afraid of getting close to anyone. She's been at Forks for a year...its her Junior year now.
Appearance: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2264/241 ... 265729.jpg (Anime Pic only)
Other:

SirenFyre
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirenFyre on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:41 pm

((ok ok..I'll do it...I'll jump in first...but warning this is my first rp post ever on this forum))

Sasha chewed on her lip and stared off absentmindely barely tasting the cherry lip gloss she just applied a few minutes early. It was, as usual, a over-casted cloudy day in Forks, and she, as usual, was leaning up against her locker lost in thought, deliberatley drowning out the nonsensical chatter of the group of people surrounding her. Ever few minutes she would snap out of her daze and would roll her turquoise eyes while batting her lashes, making it look like she was interested but yet above whatever conversation that was happening , it was a move that she had perfected over the years. She could careless what these people had to talk about, shoes, cars, celebrities...really what did it matter?
Internally she sighed, and went back to thinking of her English assignment, she wasn't sure what author she would do her report on.

SirenFyre
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosminenotyours on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Mika sighed.
"this is boring..." she said to herself. Algebra. She absolutely hated any kind of math class. Ecspecialy the classes
with the babbling teachers who assumed the class was paying attention.
"I wanna get out of here." she said to herself, yet again.

Kyosminenotyours
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 am

Tyler smirks at the sound of his teacher being utterly confused. "Are you telling me you can't explain the bio molecular combination between two different kinds of fruit." He had the teacher there, he didn't, Tyler could tell he was being snide and snobby, but the teacher had preached praises about himself in the beginning of the year and now he didn't know what the answer was when it was so simplistic.

"No... Well I know.... I just can't call if off the top of my head....." The teachers says sweating.

"Okay I understand, I guess." Tyler could have laughed but he decided that would be beyond rude and he didn't want to make a bad impression in the first week of the school year. "Whatever then teach, by the way the answer would be as simple as the gamma radiation in both foods is nearly the same therefore having most of the same molecules in such place therefore showing that they are very closely related. Simple really." He turned and sat down, his jeans form to his body as he sits while his shirt hangs slightly loose around his waist and hugs his arms and shoulders nicely. His dark golden eyes stare intently at the teacher while his dark black hair hangs loose about his middle back, he didn't really like the hair and would likely get rid of it in the days to come but for now it suited him nicely.

>>Has a lot of time<<

articefive
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:08 pm

Mia walked through the hallways of the highschool her list of classes in hand searching for the science lab. "This place is too big..." It was her first day at this school and she had no idea were to go. She sighed sitting down on a bench and wondered what she should do. Reaching in her backpack she took out a map of the school that the front office had given her and looked over it.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breanabear on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 pm

((Can I still join?))

Name: Kianu Anderson
Crush: William
Personality: Outgoing, funloving, but can be serious instantly if it's needed. She is smart and must know everything about everything there is to know about life.
Bio: Born and raised in Forks, she has tried to make the best of the rain and sunlessness. Kianu lives with her emotionally unstable mother, and her father is dead. Kianu has always loved schooland gotten good grades, but something else about school is interesting to her; besides th classes. She has always been curious on why some of her classmates are so perfect. She watches in awe as they walk down the hall, and wants to know why they are so inhumanly gorgeous.
Appearance: (Anime Pic only) http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... te.jpg?o=4

Other:

breanabear
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!