Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rrrr!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Rrrr!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Rrrr, arrite lads 'n' lasses?

'Speiclaly the lasses [wink]

Howaryez? I'm new enough here. Like, I been 'ere for a few minutes. On Gaia, that makes you an artifact, LOL. Anyway, this is my introduction for you lot to show me why this is better than Gaia ^_- 'Cause I posted on Gaia and got laid in a minute, I mean sure, its full of pussies but... You've got a lot to live up to LOL.

Yeah, anyway, I'm a pirate-as-possible pervert, if y'want, but you'll find that out soon enough huh m'lady? Yarharhar!

And, I'm a Rocker!
YEAH I'M A ROCKER!

I am your main man if you're looking for trouble; I'll take no lip 'cause no ones tougher than me - Ii I kicked your face you'd soon be seeing double: Hey little girl, keep your hands off me 'cause I'm a rocker

I love to rock and roll, I get my records from the Rock On stall, Sweet rock and roll, Teddy boy, he's got them all

Down at the juke joint me and the boys were stompin', bippin' an a boppin', telling a dirty joke or two, In walked this chick and I knew she was up to something, I kissed her right there out of the blue!

I said "Hey baby, meet me I'm a tough guy" Got my cycle outside, you wanna try?
She just looked at me and rolled them big eyes and said
"Ooh I'd do anything for you 'cause you're a rocker"

That's right I'm a ROCKAR!!!!!

Yeah. Bita' Thin Lizzy in there for yah.
Free 'n' all.

So, eh, I'm pretty good for Rock 'n' Rolplaying if y'know what I mean. Excessive violence, drugs, drink, bits sex, plenty of innuendo.

"Hah! Call yerself a devil? I've seen bigger demons just by lookin' down."

"She said it was a sword and dagger fight, and while he had the longest blade... We all knew what she meant"

And, eh, some Chillax Roleplaying too. Y'know, just a constant string of jokes. But it aint as life like, lol.
Hey, my mate Chris showed me this place, he should be on any minute. He's holding off posting, I fink. Been I long time since we roleplayed together, like... Few months ago we joined a [shudders] actually lets not go there...

But, anyway;

'ELLO! It looks cool here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Rrrr!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Jacky Boy!
Ya son of a bitch ;)

Nice to see you made it man, posted my own intro about a week ago, probably got lost now...

Anyway, seems we've got the old team back in a new place.

The boys are Back in Town!
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:25 pm

The boys are back in town!

Man, remember that chick over at Jonny's place? She got up and she slapped Jonny's face. Maaaan we just fell about the place. If that chick dont wanna' know forget her!

How are yah, man? Haven't seen you properly in ages! Yarharhar.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bowden2611 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:28 pm

Welcome the both of ya.
I'm in a roleplay that could do with a couple more members.
Dragons and their Riders.... sounds good right?
Well take a look!
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/dragons-high-t13931.html
---

Never try, Never fail ;)

---

Bowden's back!!

Bowden2611
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:30 pm

Heh, Sin would fall of a dragon if its got anything to do with the title, lol, but I'll check it out, yeah. Ta ^_-

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Somehow you seem familiar...Like this one persona named Jack I Rp with a few times in this other place...That other place however lacked freedom for poor jack, and he was banned a few times. Hell, I think it might be you. Not sure though. I'll know from your characters, Name me a few. The one in particular would be a rather perverted pirate. If you aren't the same Jack I knew, then you still seem like a hell of a dude. Either way, welcome, and Rock on while getting lots of Booty!

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 pm

See Jack, your famous! ;)

Still, seems that 'Other Place' has forgotten all about me;
Ah well, it wasn't up to much anyway...

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Ahhh its guess one of Jacks old friends is it?

Yarharhar! Aye, its Jack. Sin, is the answer, of course! Who else jah know talks like this? Lol.

And yeah, I got banned a few times. Wait - a few times? 16 fuckin' accounts lass!

Who, may I enquire, then, m'lady, are you?

---

Lol, yeah, famous as fucking, Chris ^_- Anyway, you used to be 10times as famous as me on that 'other place' lol. I'm just moderatly famous, and I spread out like perverse butter (30% alcohol, I cant believe its not Vodka! Secret ingredients that're only secret 'cause if anyone knew what they were we'd be arrested), you were, like, big.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:38 pm

'Famous Place?'

Lol why are we tip-toeing here lets just be honest-

RSF sucked!
Or rarther it didn't at one time but does now, hence why we're here.

Oh yeah I know the type of butter...
Didn't it get banned because people where going blind arfter their second slice of toast...?

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Yeah. Aparantly it started hitting on all the buyers daughters and they were running off for dirty weekends in Brighton, lol.

Yeah, after Graves, RSF sucked the cock of the Ice King.... Its rubbish there now. All that bikering and stuff. Jagex are trying to make it better, like, but its not gonna work... This place is cheaper anyway, lol.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Cheaper? Aye, I'll take Free over 5 bucks anyday. times that however many times you got banned. Heard it's 6 bucks now. Robbery. Anyways mate, I be a matey and not a lass. In that place, I was Burningchamp. Which reminds me we never finished (Hell we never started) that damn Rp that I forgot about except for Sin and Ken sipping rum within the stomach of a Kraken.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Oh yeah! Lol, that was cool, man.

Heh, sorry about that. Its just, your avatars pretty girly, lol... I mean no offence, its just 'cause its Anime, I mena, I draw Anime and stuff, I'm into that shit, but I normally draw 'em naked chicks, lol.

Anyway, yeah, hello! Yeah, haven't seen y'in ages, man..

AND YOU OUTTA' RECOGNISE CHRIS HERE. 'Cause everyone from the RSF's forgotton him recently, lol, and I'm sure he's offended if you do to ^_-

'Ello.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Not a soul in RSF knows me anymore. Quitted there over 8 months ago. At any rate, 'Ello Crhis.

As for my Avatar...Well, if you think it's girly you can drink your opinion down along with a bottle of Vodka for all I care. Well, I do care if you don't share the Vodka. What the hell was that RP supposed to be about anyways? And why did it start inside a Kraken again?

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:43 pm

Ehm... It was just a pirate roleplay, lol. And it started inside a Kraken 'cause KRAKENS ARE AWESOME!!!! And, its a pretty interesting angle to play from. And it was going to be dirty as hell, lol. We had a male and female charictar each, remember? Lol.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:34 am

Yeah, Alessa I named the one I made. Made her extra curvy as per your specifications, If I'm not mistaken. Think I still got her somewhere, sadly in a place where her talents can't be of much use. I think I ought to bring her back. Though I doubt all her talents will apply in here.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Yarharhar! Aye, she was a 'talented' young girl alright!!

^_-

Heh, you could use her in the PM system, lol.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep on Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Aye, welcome aboard our puddle pirate forum, or whatever ye wants to call her. But enough about that, first off, don't eat any of the fishy sticks you get offered, second, give all fishy sticks and the occasional bottle of rum to me, third, always have fun no matter what the case!
<.<
>.>
Now hand over the fishy sticks.

~Eastep
P.S. Remember the thing about the promised fishy stick, don't eat it... it's got... let me think... Anthrax? No... samonella? No... It's just nasty tasting and poisoned, so give em to me!
Red Factioooon!

Eastep
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:17 pm

XD

Arrite, I'll remember that, 'boutter fish sticks an' rum... [whisper] next time I'm fitterin' with me knife, Yarharharhar... [/whisper]

Heheh, yeah, I've been havin' my fun messin' up them goddamn snobs ye' keep round here!! Y'need a chain fer' them lads y'do, cat! Yarharhar! The odd whip, or jes' one gun an'. Loki be freed, ye' could just use punctuation mistakes fer' a paragraph and they'd work themselves up 'till their blood boiles through 'em, an' thats sure 'ter kill 'em 'ent nuthin' else do!

"nd he sd "OMNG""
"AUUUUUGGGGHHH!" [Splat]

Yarharharharhar!

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!