Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Priest of Black and White

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

The Priest of Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Father Luna on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:22 am

A man with roundish glasses stepped forward. his long flowing silver hair that reached to his calves swayed in the cool night breeze. He kept it tied in a leather thong. The man's silvery blue eyes sparkled. His pale white skin seemed to glow under the moonlight. He wore the vestments of a Catholic priest. His block robe was kept shut by a silver cross set with a blood red ruby in the center. As he walked, the ocasional black or white feather would fall from under his robes. He sighed and sat down, pulling a crystal wine glass and bottle from within his robes.
What is an angel but a demon waiting to fall, and what is a demon but an angel waiting to rise?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Father Luna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Priest of Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 pm

"Good evening father. What brings you to this part of town?"

A girl of brown hair and hazel eyes appear from the blanket of shade. The moon shining on her fair skin, shining a glow around her figure. She wore a loose black coat and a long blue pant piece, a large white beret on her head. A small smile on her face as she gripped herself from the cold.

"You must be lost good father, this is not a good spot in town."

((Hehe, couldn't help myself. This is the welcome thread Luna, here we introduce ourselves. ^_^
Depending on your genre you can create a game in the forums below this. Fantasy or Realistic, not sure where your going with this. Welcome and good luck.))
Meh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Father Luna on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:50 am

((I tend to lean more towards fantasy. Thank you for the welcome. I consider myself a veteran RPer, but I'm feeling a little out of practice, so if I'm not following the proper rules, please, reeducate me. ))

The father looked at the woman, startled slightly. He pushed his glasses up his nose with his white gloved hand.

"My name is Luna Silvertear, Priest of The Vatican and our Lord."

He made the Sign of The Cross and smiled, making sure as to not show his teeth.

"You're just in time for my snack. Would you care to join me?" he asked, his voice soft and kind.

Luna pulled out a couple of small cakes from somewhere within his robe. They were a light brown and smelt slightly floral and freshly baked. He also pulled out a beautifully made wine bottle, but he clutched the bottle tightly, his knuckles turning white. The bottle looked incredibly old. It contained a crimson liquid. He quickly opened the bottle and took a long drink from it. He put the stopper back in it quickly and hid the bottle away in his robe. He looked at the woman. His eyes had become crimson and feral, almost as if he was going to attack her. After a moment that seemed to last for an eternity, his eyes shifted back to their silvery blue. He let out a long sigh. He had been holding his breath. The priest stood up and walked over to the woman, black and white feathers ocassionally falling from under his robe. Luna offered the woman a cake while taking a bite of his own.

"I put the berries and nuts from the forest back home in them. I also sweetened it with honey from my own hives. I also have some milk that I bought this morning. It's still cold."

He paused for a moment, chewing a bite of the cake.

"You can tell me about yourself and I about myself."

Father Luna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 am

((Haha, father I will pause you here. This would be the incorrect forum for this, so I will help you out. I have sent you a Private Message (PM) to your mailbox. To check them, look at the top left. You should see one sitting there from me. I will help you out from there. These posts might get moved/deleted here, so that's why I won't answer you here. ;) However, I would not mind continuing this. ^_^ ))

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!