Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The people at my private high school...

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

The people at my private high school...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:28 am

Ok, I've made an OOC for this RP, now. Please sign up there! I suggest that you suggest for you rfriends to check it out. No worries, you won't have to go digging for it. Here's the link, OOC: The people at my private high school...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by estalu on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The people at my private high school...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:58 pm

i will play lexi!I have a photo-she wears contacts.and dies her hair often
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248 ... /emo67.jpg
and Erin!here is her pic-
http://hansmast.com/images/Jennalee.jpg
Friendship isn't about who knew who the longest...
It's about who came and NEVER left your side.

-Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:32 pm

OK, that works.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:02 pm

thnx!when are we rping?

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 pm

Anytime, just go ahead and start. I'm starting an intro.

As Shalin walked through the gate, she could already see Erin, Tristan, Kaudi, David, and for some unknown reason, Noah. She trotted up to Erin's side, then spinned in a circle. "Doesn't the school uniform look great on me?"
Tristan smiled. "Cheerful as ever." He said. "Yeah you look good. Can you guys see all the girls looking at David?"
David grinned, his wide over-confident grin. "Well of course they're looking at me! You know, I am the most atractive guy around!" He reached out and grabbed Shalin's hand and pulled her to his chest. "The only one I can't seem to dazzle is this little girl and one other."
"You are seriously grossing me out." Shalin said pulling away. "Get a life, David!"
He smiled then looked at Erin sweetly. "The blue of the uniform really looks great with Erin's pretty, little eyes."
"Eww!" Shalin yelled at him. "She's that 'one other', yet you still try flirting with her? Stop trying to flatter her you idiot! Erin say something!"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cuirass on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 am

Can I get Mr.Chaki Shalin?

cuirass
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverainstorm on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 am

I'll be Bridgette Lakes. She sounds alright.

silverainstorm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Ok, yes to both of you!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittles &&win on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:04 am

[[OOC:]] I was wondering if you would allow me to take two winged characters? I know you said having more than one character is fine, but seeing as both the characters I want are winged, things might be different...

Anyways, I would really love to play Icek Cock. I've already got a plan for the rest of his personality to go along with those three words provided, and I can't wait to try him out, if you were to accept me.

But then I was reading over the characters again, and I saw Kitzu Crest, and of course he caught my attention quite easily. He could be so much fun...

If you'd prefer I stuck with just one winged character, then I'd prefer Icek. He's much more...there in my mind already.

Also, I have a question: Are pictures required? If so, would I need to find anime-style pictures, or real-life styled photographs? [[/OOC]]

skittles &&win
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:13 am

It's totally fine if they are both winged! One note Icek I forgot to add, you don't have to use this if it messes with your image of him, but he is actually a perverted jerk. Kitzu is fine with what ever you want, but Icek is actually based off of a real person I loath.

Just to remind you guys, this has started already, so you join in at any moment.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!