Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SquireBassist on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:39 am

Hey there. I'm me! And.. well obviously I'm new. So yeah.

Anyways, just been looking for a site like this. Left my old one cause it got more-or-less stagnant, and nobody likes a stagnant website. So here I am! All.... here. Anyways. I've been rping for a few years, but I'm a decent writer and what-not. Very character driven, too.

As well, I'm really, really into music. A lot. Very, very much. That stuff's my cocaine man. As the name more or less gives, I play bass, but I haven't been for a very long time, and am not quite as good as I'd like myself to be. Hence... Squire! Haha!

On a side note, I also am learning how to play the guitar, am more-or-less taking singing lessons, and when I've become moderately accomplished on my bass, I plan on heading into the ventures of playing cello, piano, violin, and quite possible the saxophone. Of course, I'll stick rather heavily to my guitars, too. My primary, preferred instrument, really. But it'll be nice to know how to play several, you know?

Anyways. On a roleplaying scale, I quite prefer the Tradition 'stab you and throw a fireball at you' fantasy type setting, although, being, as I said, so character driven if I can make a character for it that I feel, I'll damn well play that character in any setting of any section! About all I got for a mindless, overly energetic rant-ish style post right now. And it's the first post! Hello! And remember: if there's a bustle in your hedge row, it's just the spring clean for the may queen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SquireBassist
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:01 pm

I know this may mean nothing coming from someone such as myself, who has much to work on with my writing. But I personally find you an amazing writer, exceptionally intelligent in what you write, and you write in-depth, not just something like; “And he sat on a chair. He wore blue. He was sad.” Ha-ha, I haven’t actually come across someone like that yet in my roleplaying journey, but, you get what I mean; you put *feeling* into your character, you make them seem real.

I would love, and feel honored, to roleplay with you much more. I know that the both of us are involved in “The City of Corenan”, but I feel restricted by that, it’s as though nothing is happening…yet. Of course we could easily fix that problem, and I hope that we do. But I would also like to join you in some other type. I personally enjoy fantasy/sci-fi/action/romance. Any of those, and probably more that do not come to my mind right now.

But, I just felt like sharing this with you. I do not expect you to agree, and want to continue writing with me, or roleplaying any other topics with myself, it is just a suggesting, and a request. But I am off, and good luck if we do not work again soon!

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!