Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*Looks around shyly* Herro :3

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

*Looks around shyly* Herro :3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey there.

Emma here. Nice to meet everyone. I'm not good at these sorts of things, never know what to write, so, I just thought I'd start with basics and go from there.

I've just joined, obviously, but have been roleplaying for a number of years. I love to roleplay and love writing. I live in the UK and am 20 years old currently at University. I'm crazy about animals and am hoping to work with them one day.

Anyway, my favourite type of roleplay is realistic. I love to do one on ones as well. They are my two favourite things to do, so hopefully looking around I can find something to suit me and hopefully some of you guys to.

I'm going to go now and stop rambling. I think thats a good enough introduction.

Ok. *Waves*

Emma :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: *Looks around shyly* Herro :3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Yay! Another Roleplayer to be brainwas- erm, welcomed! Yeah, welcomed...
And if you're looking for realistic roleplayings, you're going to be driven head first into a wall of vampire/werewolves/super hero threads, read through some of the ones that interest you, and then look around for maybe one or two more, so you have a bit of variety in your roleplaying diet.

Also, eat not of the Fishy Sticks of Good and Evil.

And I want your french fries.

~Brother Eastep of The Cult
Red Factioooon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eastep
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Thank you for the advice and the welcoming, I'll definitely be sure to look at the others. Never know what will catch my eye and I am open to all kinds of roleplays, though realistic is my favourite, but, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in others. :D

Hmmm. Fishy Sticks.

May I ask what they are? They do sound very intriguing, and yummy, if I say so myself :P

O_O And, you want my french fries to???

I don't have a Good or Evil Fishy Stick, I'm afraid. Nor do I have french fries. I'm sure, I can hunt some down for you though if you really want some :D

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Yay! Another roleplayer to join the fold. Welcome, Welcome to Roleplaygateway the best place ever!
- Hands over a map- Ok your here, And you wanna go here to there to find the good stuff. - Also hands over a goofy hat- You'll need this to fit in, Yes... Yes ever one has one. Ahh... You got the Fishy Sticks. I'm taking one of your French Fries by the way....

But, Yes truly welcome to the site, have fun. Meet people, join lots of roleplays.
Grow, Cry, Love, and Hate like the rest of us. You'll find a whole Forum page for Realistic roleplay, And yet another one for one on one's... it here - Points on the map- Ok then your ready. Put your hat on and get to it...

And have lots of fun!!!

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm

O_O Wow. Thanks for the hat :D And the map. And, of course, thank you for such a warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

So, I'm here. And I want to go here. Hmm. Ok. *Smiles* Brilliant. I think I have it.

O_O I have french fries and Fishy Sticks. Hmm. These things do sound very interesting. Is it an honour to have these things :P Or, are they one of those things I have to pass on to the next newcomer? Hmm they still sound very interesting :D

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Well, most newcomers get a Fishy Stick from Village Alchemist, and a warning not to eat the from Me, your crazy cultist guy.
The french fries are an added joke though.
So, enjoy yourself, have a good time, and join in the insanity.

~Brother Eastep of The Cult
P.S. If your thirst for insanity is not yet qeunched, swing by the Chat.

Eastep
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Hail and welcome to the gateway. I am Irish Wolf, the bored. I hope you have a good time with us here and find a few games to your liking. Anyways, if your looking for a game to start off on with us, might I suggest one of my own (which could use a few more players)? It’s a little like Les Miserables and the French Revolution mixed into one and then set to dance to my own tune, plus it realistic: revolution-ooc-t15937.html

Oh and as member of the staff, I should tell you to give the rules and the user manual a look over so you don't get in trouble without knowing it.

Rules: the-official-roleplaygateway-rules-t1369.html

Manual: the-rpg-user-manual-t7.html
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!