Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: A New Generation

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

What are you?

Vampire
45%
Human
27%
Werewolf
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: Twilight: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:27 am

Violet looked around for Ama. She knew she had to try to reason with her. Violet sensed Ama. She thought. She stayed outisde the classroom. "Ama, try to be reasonable and look out the window." Violet ran outisde ready to stand in the sunlight.
" The good die young. So I'll live long" KagomeGurl
Please visit my site as : http://songagurl.proboards105.com/index ... roupcreate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:36 am

Ama kept her head in her hands, she wasn't going to look.
"If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to do you for stalking and assault, and I'll be able to get away with it!" She screamed through her hands, before pulling out her mobile. If she tried anything else, Ama would phone the police.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 am

Violet was out of ideas. "I'll leave and never come back if you answer one queestion.Why are you afraid of me?" Violet assked sadly. "I've been trying to help you for years." she said "I'm the only one who uderstand your pain."

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jolice on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Name: Jolie Liven
Race: (Vampire, Human, Werewolf, ect.) Vampire
Crush: none at the moment
Personality: Outgoing and usually a very happy person. Waiting for that one perfect guys before falling in love.
Bio: Jolie is a loving girl who grew up happily until her mother died when she was 13. Her father married someone else and she ran away. Lives alone and feels very lonley but tries to make the best of her life.

Jolice
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Name: Jackie McBourough
Race: Werewolf
Crush:
Personality: Tomboy, daredevil, confident.
Bio: Jackie is your average girl. Execpt for the fact that she is a werewolf. She didn't know what to do about it until Jacob came and told her about it. She then joined Jacob's pack. Now, Jacob has left and Jackie is thinking of making another pack. She doesn't know if she can do it but, she's confident.
Appearance:
Normal: Image
Wolf: Image
Other: She has a brown lab named Chocolate.
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:34 am

sorry about the big picture

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bunny Apocalypse on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:20 am

Name: Nicholas Tamar.
Race: Vampire.
Crush: None as of yet.
Personality: Despite the bit of arrogance he upholds, Nicholas is for the most part fairly friendly. Although a little quiet, he's made a few friends at the high school he attends. Respect is a key term with him, and basically, if you can't show it, he'll be in your face about it, especially if any disrespect is directed towards a female. Other traits about him would be he's completely honest, responsible, loyal, enthusiastic at times, dedicated, patient, driven, calm, and with it all, a definite independence.
Bio: Supposedly, Nicholas was marked for death at birth. Fortunately, after too much alcohol consumption, human mother Lyria dumped him on the orphanage steps in order to rid of 'the irritating mouth to feed.' There, a sickness grew in him, causing his skin to form a deathly pale color and giving him an inability to even move. Everyone knew he was going to die; in fact, they all hoped for it, fearing for the lives of the other children if the disease were contagious.
One night however, someone stole the baby. Never seen again until at a much older age, Nicholas had been forgotten as the dying infant, for nobody could have showed any recognition. They just saw him as the pale skinned boy who needed a tan and more life in his eyes. The reason for the continued look is because he was taken on from a young couple who lived on the outskirts of town, alone and a different race. A race he finally learned about, and to live with. One that set him apart from many, although he had a feeling he was among numerous others, and varieties.
Appearance: Image
Other: N/A.

Bunny Apocalypse
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!