Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: A New Generation

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

What are you?

Vampire
45%
Human
27%
Werewolf
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: Twilight: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm

"Hey,Ama" Violet said . "What's up?" she said. She thought Ama was nice and pretty. It was pretty obvious Ama like Micheal. She wished Ama they best becuase she could feel Ama's trubled past.
" The good die young. So I'll live long" KagomeGurl
Please visit my site as : http://songagurl.proboards105.com/index ... roupcreate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:58 pm

Ama looked up as Violet approached.
"Hey," she said. Her voice was a little more than a whisper, it had always been that way. Inside her schoolbag was a letter from her mother she'd gotten that morning. It had been on her mind all day. Pushing some of her silvery hair behind her, she looked down again.
"How are you?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:00 pm

"Good.How are you?" she said smiling Ama had always been quiet. Violet felt the need to protect her from getting hurt anymore. She didn't want her own past to be likes Ama's future.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 pm

"I'm fine, thanks," Ama had never been particularly close to Violet, so Violet didn't know about her past or her mother, but it was common knowledge in the school that she was bullied by her cousins, so no-one was too suprised if she came in with a new cut or bruise.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Ethan stared. "Oh, nothing, I see..." He stared around, not sure how to ask her. "So you want to go out tonight, maybe for dinner, or a walk perhaps..." Ethan smiled, beating around, hoping she was okay.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:08 pm

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school? Get Pizza or someonething?" she asked shyly. Ama would never knew Violet knew her past every memory and pain of it. Ama would never know of her powers.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:21 pm

Ama shook her head, looking down at her hands.
"I can't, sorry. I have to go straight home after school, we have guests,"
I have to go visit my mother in prison, I can't go with you she thought, all the memories flooding back to her.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Without relizing what she had done she said "Can we hang out after you see your mother in prision?" Relizing what she had done her carefully composed face had a wave of panic. "Crud" she muttered.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Ama stood suddenly, looking at Violet with a horrified expression on her face. She leant down close to her face.
"I don't know how you know about my mother being in prison, but if you tell anyone, I will rip your spine out and beat you with it until you are dead," She spat through clenched teeth, panic rising in her. Moving away, she started to walk, then run, down the corridor, tears filling her eyes as the memories of that night came back, and scars which she thought had healed re-opened.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Violet ran after Ama and caught up with her. "Why would I tell anyone? I know what happened. I have 'specail powers' I know people's past. By touvhing them. So I have felt the same hurt that you have. Not to mention when I was young my step dad raped and beat me. Then he killed my mom. In front of me while I was tied up an couldn't do anything. I've felt that and your pain." Violet said crying.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:45 pm

"You don't. You don't. Did he tell you? Did Chris tell you? God, I'll kill him, he knows how much that hurt me! Go away! I don't want to see you again, go away!" Ama yelled, running away from her.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Violet ran and grabbed Ama. "Please let me show you. I don't want to your past. But I do.Please let me prove to you." Violet said with a strong hold on Ama so she couldn't break away.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:50 pm

"Get off me!" Ama yelled, more tears filling her eyes.
"Get off me! I swear to God, I'll kill you! Piss off!" Ama aimed a fist at her face, in the hopes of getting away from her.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:56 pm

"I am vampire. Please I'm begging you to let me show you. I hate being a vampire. I hate knowing your past and emotioanlly and physically. Let me show you" she asked . SHe was practically screamin through her tears.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:00 pm

"Go away!" Ama screamed, managing to wrench her arm free.
"I hate you! I hate you! And if you ever tell anyone I'll put a fucking stake through your heart!" She screamed over her shoulder, determined she wouldn't catch her.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Violet rans. Her enchanced abilities finally came in handy. SHe caught Ama. She hit her with a needle very small Ama went out. She knew this was wrong and dragged her into hwr car and drove to a hill.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:28 pm

"Sure, I'd like that." She said just as the bell rang , "We better get to class." She stood up and started for the science lab were her next class was going to be.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 am

Ama woke up as they were driving to the hill. Screaming, she opened the car door and threw herself onto the road, rolling from the impact, before getting to her feet and running back to the school.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:46 am

Violet tried again. She grabbed Ama. She consintrated on making Ama feel calm. She through her in the car again locking the doors. Violet tried driving with Ama concentratin on keeping her calm. "Can you try to be calm?" Violet asked with a once more composed face. "Let me show you something?Please?" she asked as she tried making Ama open-minded.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 am

{{KagomeGurl, I wrote that she'd got back to the school, Violet would have to drive back to the school to grab her again}}

Violet hid in the one of the classrooms, face buried in her hands. If Violet came after her again, she would phone the police, and charge her with assault. She could get away with it to, because she was drugged and taken off school property without her permission.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!