Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bristoll Hillman Conservatory: The First Summer

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Bristoll Hillman Conservatory: The First Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:46 am

[[ooc: mmhm.]]

Sue woke up to the electronic beep of her alarm clock. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling sheepishly before the beeps got annoying. She hit the off button and headed to the bathroom with her things. After a quick shower, she quickly changed into some jeans, a white tank top, and a blue cardigan. She went back into her room and grabbed her black shoulder bag full of stationery for the day ahead.

She walked down the stairs, headed towards the auditorium where everyone were to meet. She found a seat and sat down. It seems she was one of the early ones. She silently chuckled to herself and looked around, trying to see if she saw anyone familiar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:18 am

(OOC: seems like jord is not posting )

Terra decided to get to sleep while her roommate was still not around. She woke up early just before the alarm clock rang. She got up and set her bathroom things and decided to take a shower. She changed into skinny jeans and white blouse and a violet cardigan. She grabbed her "mailman" bag and opened her ipod and she was listening while she walked down the stairs. She went straight to the auditorium then seat in the middle and she wasn't able to notice the girl which was early like her beacuse she is too much concentrated to what she was listening.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:17 am

Crystal woke up early as usual, she took in the fresh air and let the cool wind pick up her soft curls, she got into a pair of black skinny jeans and a cute white tee with some crazy graphic on it...it looked like a cross between a black heart and a tornado!
She slipped a pair of ballerinas into her feet and went off to the auditorium, her charm braclet caused a small chinking noise as it brushed past a chair, she was still thinking of the great time she had had the day before, she smiled to herself and took a seat beside a blondie who Crystal had never seen before, Crystal's eyes also caught Sue's, the former gave a little smile and a friendly gleam back to Sue.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer Diamond on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 am

Chris woke up early also, for the last hour of Adult Swim. But before, he opened the windows bring in great 19mph breeze(He loved air blowing through his hair and body), & got ready for his first day. Chris was passing by when Sue caught his eye. He entered & said, "What are you gonna do? I'm wanting to see." Chris sat down & watched.
Killer Diamond's the name, Elimination's my game

Killer Diamond
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Terra noticed that someone seat beside her. "She looked at her and smiled" while she's still listening to her ipod. She removed her earphones and decided to talk to the girl.

"Hi, im Terra im new here. What's your name?"

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer Diamond on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Chris turns around and says to Terra, "Uh, i'm a boy. And i'm new here too. Name's Chris, and this is my first day of school here. I'm 12, and who are you and how old are you?" Chris waits for an answer and looks at her
Last edited by Killer Diamond on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killer Diamond
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 pm

"Ummm im 17, and im Terra" she just smiled at him.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killer Diamond on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Chris said, "Looks like i'm like the youngest one here. The "baby" of the school." Chris got out his laptop and started watching Dr. Octagonapus vids(Shoop Da Woop, type that on youtube)
Last edited by Killer Diamond on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killer Diamond
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:15 pm

[[ooc: uhm, Killer Diamond, i already asked for you not to use "&". Please type it out. And I ask of the roleplayers to at least post a paragraph each post. A paragraph would consist of four sentences.]]

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 am

(OOC: ok sorry for that)

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 am

Crystal noticed that the blondie and the new boy were deep in conversation with each other, she felt a bit awkard at sitting between the two, so she got up, excused herself and proceede to go and sit next to her room-mate, Sue.
"Hello, good morning to you, Sue."Crystal spoke politely,"So, got any plans for today? I'm dying to do something a bit exciting."

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Terra felt that the girl sitting beside her was feeling awkward about where she's into. She watched as the girl excused her self and talked to another girl. Terra felt bad and approached the girl.
"Hey, Im Terra and im just here to apologize for what you felt a while ago" she smiled at the two girls.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 am

"Oh..it's fine, i'm used to such things...i guess i havent got a much of a personality to begin with.." Crystal replied with a slight smile on her face," So are you new around here? Need someone to introduce this place? Oh...and what instruments do you play?"

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:23 am

"Yup, I'm new here to. I guess we both need someone to introduce this place" She laugh a bit. "I played the violin and im trying to learn how to play a guitar, maybe ill meet someone here who could teach me to play one" she smiled at them, then she looked at Sue.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!