Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kanenone Academy, private roleplay!

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Kanenone Academy, private roleplay!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:51 pm

((the picture))

Kay had almost forgotten that Ryusaki and Angelina were there. Angelina smiled widely and grabbed Kay's hand. "We have to talk for a minute" She quickly yanked Kay out of sight.

Ryusaki laughed "Oh, wow... never thought that this would happen. Good for you Guire" He leaned against the wall. "Do not worry they will not be long" He said with confeddinse.

((lol sorry... I was just thinking about my best friend.... She is a lot like Angelina's character so it fitted her to yank Kay away ^-^))
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm

((whats so funny about my picture? i have a friend like ryusaki kinda))

Guire watched Kay be dragged off with angelina puzzled as to why they left. "what are you talking about ryusaki? good for me? what's good for me?" he asked ryusaki.
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” -Sun Tzu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:05 pm

((no nothing, I just like it))

Ryusaki nodded "Well that you are going out with Kay.... very surprising" He said matter of factually. Especially considering it is the first time you guys have met, He thought in his head.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 pm

"WOW WOW WOW WAIT a minute" guire siad to ryusaki. "i'm not dating Kay were just friend's and i was just asking her if she would like to go out to lunch with me since i am new and don't know where everything is" he tried to point out but thinking ryusaki didn't believe him. "Where are they i'm hungry, I wonder what they have in the lunch room?" he though to himself. "Where are they ryusaki? i'm getting hungrier by the second. You wanna just go get some lunch with out them since they taken forever?" he asked ryusaki.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 pm

(( sorry I did not feel good ))

Ryusaki laughed "Hey, I was just kidding! Just wanted to see your reaction" Ryusaki had the odd obsession with teasing people out of their comfort zones at times. "And I think they are coming back now" Conveniently enough they did. "Lets all get lunch together" Angelina suggested as they started walking. "Before it gets too crowded" She was hungry as well.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:30 pm

(( It's ok, i'll only be able to post for about an hour maybe because i got work))

Ryusaki and Angelina held hands and walked a couple of feet in front of Kay and Guire. "What was that all about?" he asked Kay quietly hoping Ryusaki and/or Angelina didn't hear him. "I don't see what the big deal was or is" he said to her quietly again.

------------------------------------------------------------

Once in the lunch room Guire was excited to get to finally eat. "AAH finally i can get some grub, hope you guy's don't mind if i pig out, i haven't eaten in what feel's like day's" he said to the group as he smiled kind of big showing how happy he was for the first time in his life because he had friend's finally. Once in the lunch line he saw they had some pizza and candy and food that he was not used to eating, finally he found himself an apple a banana and 2 oranges, he returned to the table with his fruit "not much fruit here is there?" he asked them.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Kay laughed a little "She just had to tell me about her day... She does that often" She said. Angelina had talked really fast about tackling Ryusaki three times and everything. How they fought and fought and made up more then once, that it was a lot of fun. Kay could not help but laugh more from the mental picture of that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryusaki had gotten everything from the candy to the pizza "Na, no problem once so ever" He said while devouring a hot piping plate of pizza as the cheesy aroma filled the air. "And who needs fruit when you got this stuff" Angelina hit Ryusaki for that little comment. Kay chuckled, this was fun. "Ya... our student council lunch options got messed up during a small break we had" She sat down with an apple and a really nice salad. "So the school had to budget only a amble amount of healthy foods for the next few weeks" She took a bight out of the apple. "That is why you have to get to lunch early before it is all gone" It was like the survival of whomever wants to be the fittest.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:08 pm

"AH well i grew up eating health food so i have never had pizza before" Guire said being kind of embarrassed at that fact. ''If i didn't grow up just training in martial art's or anything like that then i would be eating pizza and candy but i don't really eat that food, sorry if i kill the mood" he said to the group hoping they didn't laugh at them.

-------------------------------------------------

Once lunch was over Guire left the group and headed toward the art building for ceramics, he figured no one else had the same class "Later guy's" he said to the group.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Ryusaki stopped eating for a moment "Martial arts huh..... thats cool" He said with a smile. "Ya real cool" Angelina agreed "You will have to show us sometime." Kay nodded in agreement. The nice thing about there little group was that they were not very judgmental, they excepted any one basically.

---------------------------------------------------

Lunch ended quickly with a good bye from Guire, then Angelina. Ryusaki had the same class as Kay next so they walked slowly together. Slowly they walked to the towards the ceramics art building. Kay sped up her pace, this was her favorite class by far. The old art building was not subjugated by the schools atmosphere. It had a very subtle and non-cholant atmosphere where you were able to concentrate on your work mentally and physically.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:54 am

After ceramics there was only one class left for Guire to attend before being able to go home, where he then had to start his training for the day. "AH man i don't want to go home and start training, if i don't father would kill me though" he though to himself. Guire headed down the hall to room 405 where his English class was.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Where's my seat teach?" he asked the teacher. "My name is MS's Rosette and you can sit right there in the second row" she snapped at him. "geeeez what a jerk'' he though to himself while he walked to his assigned desk and took his seat.

(( sorry for not replying sooner Work has been killing me))

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 am

Kay was sad when that class was over, but thankfully she had a class with just Angelina, now and then she needed some Girl time with her by her side.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kay sat down comfortably next to Angelina in a free study hall period they had due to a teachers absence. So basically for the last period of the day the social studies class has a free period to talk with others. "So you brought your stuff right?" Angelina said happily as she flipped through a magazine. Kay nodded "I heard that we are starting our fitness section of soccer yesterday so I made sure to bring itm this is going to be a lot of fun" Angelina agreed with her by nodding eagerly. Their so called 'fitness' section was basically when the whole soccer team did fun activities for a week or so to improve their fitness. Such as gymnastics and stuff. "And if we are lucky it will end later" They had a special soccer club right outside the school every day.But only for girls very devoted and such.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:39 pm

After school Guire left his classroom and headed to the front of the school "now onto training i guess so boring" he though to himself. He arrived at the front of the school where he saw his fathers 68 mustange with him waiting in it. "Hey dad how's it going?" he asked his father as he got in the car. Guire's father kept quiet as he drove off, "dad what's wrong?" he asked. "You have a tournament in 1 week's time you need to be more focused" his father replied. Guire looked down "What did he do now?" he though to himself. "What title did you sign me up for this time father!" he said with a harsh tone in his voice.

---------------------------------------------

Once back to there house Guire got out of the car and headed to the back yard to start training, as he opened the back gate his father yelled out to him "I signed you up for the world title...for real this time." Guire stopped in his track's as a sickening smile appeared on his face "My time is now"

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:55 pm

((awesome... he shall be the world champion *old mystical tone* lol))
By now Kay and Angelina were on there way out from the girls locker room at school. "This is going to be fun!" They said as they started running towards the group of girls that were stretching. They joined them "So what are we doing today exactly?" Angelina asked them. A few people smiled at her and a few frowned... Angelina and Kay had some bad rumors going around about them. Kay rolled her eyes and smiled "Well what ever it is... I bet we will have a lot of fun" She could tell that Angelina was going to tackle them, so she had to say something before she did. It would stop her in her tracks for surely. Soon the soccer coach showed up with colorful big rubber bands. The girls started by stretching then running a lap while their partner tried to put friction on them using the rubber band. They basically strapped the rubber band around their waste and the partner held on.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 pm

After training for 3 hours Guire entered his house where his mother had made dinner "smells good" he told his mom. She thanked him and told him to go take a shower and get ready for dinner. "Nah i'm pretty tired i think i'm just gonna shower up and go to bed" he told his mom. "NO your not, you are going to shower and then come to dinner before you go to bed" his father suddenly told him as he entered the room.

After his shower Guire came down and sat at the table as his father said grace. Guire stuffed his face trying to finish his food. "Stop that Guire, right now!" his father yelled. "What? am i doing something wrong?" he replied. "Your in such a rush to get done so you can go to bed, fine go, just go to bed" his father snapped at him.

The next morning Guire woke up, it was 5:30am. "Wake up!" Guire's father said through the door as he knocked on the door 5 times. "I'm up" he replied as he got up and headed for the training room for his 5:30am training.

After his morning training he took a 5 minute shower and got dressed and started heading for school. "You need a ride Guire?" his father asked."No i don't need a ride i can and will walk" he replied to his father as he shut the door.

(( was that a little to much saying i was gonna fight for the world title?))

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:59 am

((no it is fine!))

Kay and Angelina had successfully gotten through there workout. "That was hard" Kay said as she walked down the street. She and Angelina had left off from each other at the last stop. Angelina had to take the bus home, much like a lot of kids at their school. She sped up her pace and smiled, the sun was really pretty. Especially at this time off day, it was just setting in to the perfect tangerine color. Soon she came home, just in time for dinner and to chat with her family.

Around an hour before school would start, Kay's alarm went off with great force. It always took her forever to get up and with a alarm like that! it was possible. She sat up slowly and turned off the alarm. "Another day already" She said with a yawn. She got up and quickly got ready for the day.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:50 pm

After shutting the door Guire though of asking his dad if he can borrow one of the car's to drive to school. "I'll be late if i don't, I hate driving, oh well" he said outloud to himself. Guire turned around only to notice key's flying at his face. "What the" he though to himself. Quickly he stepped to the left weaving his head out of the way and then catching the key's in his right hand then returning to a normal stance. "Nice catch son!" Guire's father said to him. "You herd me?" he asked his father. His father noded his head agreeing.

Guire thanked his dad as he got into his father's 68 mustange which was pretty much his anyway's. "Son, that car, It's your's now" he said as he stepped back into the house and shut the door behind him. "Thank's?!" Guire said with excitement and curiousity as he started the car and drove off.

Once Guire arrived at the school he didn't want to buy a student parking permit so he decided to park right off capus. "I've got 5 minutes huh? well better go get some food" he said to himself quietly as he headed for the lunch room. In the lunch room he got 2 oranges and since he's is going for a title he decided he could eat a little unhealthy so he grabbed a sasuage and cheese bagel and took a seat at a table no one was sitting at by one of the door ate quietly ate his meal.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Kay strolled down the street slowly. She took her time to get to school, she had already ate and she still had a few more minutes till she had to be there. She looked up at the sky; it was a really beautiful day. The sky was so clear and blue that even the ocean would be jealous of its radiance. The clouds only complemented it more. They were those big puffy white kinds 'I believe that these types of clouds are cumulus' she thought. She felt kind of like a geek for knowing that, but they were just so pretty. The moseyed down the sky at a steady rate, the occasional cloud covering the sun, making its radiance shine less; going from a bright pretty light to a beautiful glow. The wind blew in Kay's hair in a gentle yet formal way. It felt really good right now, the perfect temperature even. She smelled the air; a twist of apricots and melon, a great combo.

She heard laughing in the distance, the school was nearing in to view. Kay sighed and snapped back to pure reality and sped up her pace. She walked in to school right before the bell rang, just like everyday. 'I wonder if I will see Guire again' She thought as she walked in to homeroom and sat down.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:12 am

After the bell rang for the start of school Guire entered his homeroom and took his seat next to Kay. "Hey Kay how are you today" he said to her as he sat down holding his left rib in pain trying to hide it from her.

((sorry for the short post angel, i dont know what else to put or anything and i'm kinda tired also))

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:44 am

Kay became a little more awake when Guire came to homeroom, odd for her though. "I am fine, are you?" She looked at his hand, was he holding his rib for any [articular reason? She would not pressure for answers or anything, she was just a tad bit worried. What if he got into a fight. What if someone mugged him! She shook away those thoughts in hope for the best.

((It is fine ^-^))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 pm

"HA!, this isn't nothing just a bruised rib from training, I'm fine" Guire said to Kay quietly with a smile.

After class he got up and said well i guess I'll see you in English right? as he headed off to his gym class. He made it to gym class and began running the mile they were running today. "Good work everyone, and we have a new high today, Guire with a 5 minute and 43 second mile, lets give him a hand" the teacher said out loud as him and the class applauded him.

Guire
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!