Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP.::Lucy & ~Key~::.

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

PRP.::Lucy & ~Key~::.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:00 pm

((So Lucy, I guess we can double up and bothplay a male and female role.))

Name:Harper Reeler
Appearance:Image

Name:Wylder Grant
Appearance:Image
I said, I saw it coming.Where did you see it!? Where did you see it!?Why are you panting baby? Is it to hard to keep up with what you said?From the outskirts of common sense this is extremely uncommon.(anonymous voices; anonymous voices).So many lights ahead, if only we kept our eyes open.(I set my friends on Fire)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Key~
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: PRP.::Lucy & ~Key~::.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Name: Melanie (Mel) Sharp
Pic: Image

Name: Jake Sharp
Pic: Image
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:36 pm

((Okayz I'll start then. ^_^))

As the alarm clock suddenl;y went off, Harper groaned and squirmed in her bed. She reached out with her hand and picked up the alarm clock before flinging it across the room. She slowly pulled herself out of bed and sighed. Her head was hurting and she hadn't gotten much sleep last night. She could already tell that she wasn't going to have a good day. She dragged herself into the bathroom and pulled off her pajamas before getting into the shower.

Wylder woke up early to finish glueing on essential items to his project. He had no time to do it the night before because he was busy band practice. They had practiced longer that night because they had a gig coming up soon.Once he finished with his geography project, he put it aside and went into the bathroom to get himself ready for school.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Jake was pounding on Melanie's door. He always got up a little earlier so that he could straighten his hair while his sister got ready. Their parents were out much, and since he was older, Jake took it on himself to make sure they were both ready and everything.

Melanie just groaned, literally rolling out of bed and opening the door. "I'm up." She grumbled, watching her brother walk away before getting in the shower and everything.

Finally, they were both ready. Mel had her make up on and her jewelry in her hand as Jake practically dragged her out of the door and grabbed their skate boards for them. The two hopped on their respective boards and headed off to school.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Harper quickly applyed on her make up and pulled on her clothes before gonig downstairs to get breakfast. She wasn't really feeling hungry that morning so she just grabbed a gronola bar and held it in her mouth as she slipped on her blue checkered Vans.

Wylder ran downstairs after getting dressed, but didn't bother to get breakfast. He was goingto be late if he didn't hurry. He quickly grabbed his project and his board before getting out of the house and locking the door behind him. Once he was on his board he skated down the sidewalk and headed for school.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:10 pm

"Hurry up, Mel!" Jake said, skating quickly down the street so that they wouldn't be late. They couldn't afford to be late again because their parents had warned them that they would get a baby sitter for the mornings if it happened again. Melanie, on the other hand, really didn't care. That was just the type of girl she was. Besides, she was trying to put on her jewelry before she could drop it or anything.

That was the reason she didn't see it coming. "Mel, watch out!" Jake called, a moment too late for his sister was already colliding with some guy on a skate board. Mel swore as she dropped her favorite necklace to the ground since she had to use her arms to catch herself. She looked over to the boy she had crashed into, glad that it seemed his project seemed unharmed. "Sorry." The girl said softly, looking for her necklace.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Wylder brushed his knees off as he got up and reached out his hand to help her. "I'm so sorry." he said as he picked her necklace up from the ground and gave it to the girl.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Mel smiled at the guy as he helped her up, and then thanked him for her necklace. "No worries, it was my fault. Should have paid more attention." She said, picked up his project and handing it over to him. "Oh, you have Mr. Skee?" The girl asked since she had to do the same project a little while ago.

Jake sighed. "Ok you two, hurry up, we're all running late!" He said, being an older brother, of course.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm

"Yeah." Wylder said as he nodded his head and got back onto his board. "He gives us to much work. Which was why I got up early this morning to finish some stuff on it."

Harper left her board inside and decided to take the bus that day. When it arrived she she got in and found a seat in front. When her stop came, she got off and started walking to the front door. As she walked towards the school she saw a few kids coming on their boards.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:56 pm

"Yeah, I know. It sucks. Wait until you get the final. I'll give you my study guide, it has the right answers and it's practically the test." Melanie smiled. She had barely passed the stupid class because of the stupid teacher. In fact, she had barely gotten a good grade on the project he now held.

Jake sighed and grabbed his sister's arm. "Come on! You know what mom said if we were late to school again!" He said, pushing her board up to her legs so she could just step onto it.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Wylder smiled at her and continued skating on his board as he watched her brother rush her to get to school. She was nice...and certainly pretty. He would have to get to know her, but for now he had to make sure he wasn't late.

Harper went inside the building and quickly found her locker. She still had a bit of time so she decided to take out a book and read by her locker for the time being.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!