Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

F2S Private RP.

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: F2S Private RP.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:06 am

Z:
"You'll only make it worse, stick to your plan." Zell turned as Demyx walked out, shutting the door behind him. Zell sighed and leant against the door of the bathroom, the door Rubie was behind. "Rubie...open up, it's only me." he whispered to the door, nothing happened. "Aw, c'mon Carebear, if it's something I've done just say and...I'll go." he whispered to the door again. This time, she answered. "Go away. Just go!" Zell sighed as she screamed at him through his bathroom door. "Fine.." he muttered before walking out and up into Riku's room.

R:
"There's something you're not telling me." Riku said as he watched Juniper turn her head, "You never were the best at lying to me, what is it?" he waited for an answer but then it hit him, "You're going back home aren't you? Back to the Islands?" he paused again to wipe a tear out of his eye before hugging her around her shoulders, "I'm gonna really miss you, have fun anyway..." he whispered, trying not to cry.

RS:
Rubie changed into her short purple dress she'd bought and quickly fixed her mascara smudged eyes. Slipping into a pair of Cinderella stilettos she made her way up to Riku's room, Zell had left already. As soon as she got near Riku's room she saw Zell standing by the door in a pale blue shirt that was just open at the neck and a pair of jeans. Should I go up and say something? she thought before deciding No! Axel says stay true to yourself so I'm gonna let him see how I feel! So without warning she'd strode up to Zell and slapped him across the face. She just hoped Demyx had seen.
Image So don't pretend you'll ever forget about me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 am

D:
Demyx had seen. Oh boy, did he ever. He was just coming around the corner when he saw Rubian slap Zell across the face. He winced I told him he'd only make it worse' he sighed 'But then again I also told him it was a stupid plan but did he listen? No'. Rather grimly he walked past them and sighed again "Noone ever listens to me". He turned his head back to glare at Zell trying to send him a telephathic message I know she stopped talking to you but this is a stupid plan'. Of course neither of them was telepathic so it went unsaid.

J:
Juniper giggled. She didn't usually giggle but she couldn't help it. "Riku your squishing my wind pipe" she said releasing herself from the hug. "I guess i'm better at acting than you thought" she smilied widly. A cheshire cat grin and then squeezed his hand "Lets not stand out here like lemmings im freezing" she said waiting for him to move "anyways yeah im going back, but only for two weeks".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Z:
"Did you see that man?!" Zell asked Demyx angrily, "She frickin' hit me! Because of what exactly?!" Aware that he was ranting more or less to himself, Zell let out a heavy sigh that seemed to weigh 1200 tonnes and allowed himself to calm down. "You know when you told her?" He asked Demyx cautiously, "She freaked out didn't she?" Time for Plan B anyways, he thought to himself I'll just walk up to her in the party and ask her to dance Zell continued to wait for Demyx's answer, unaware he was blushing.

R:
"Just for two weeks?" Riku asked, "Promise?" he moved to let her into his dorm again and spotted Rubie coming up, as soon as she was in she collapsed on his couch. "Rubie? You okay?" he asked nervously, touching the girl's hair as he did so. Rubie nodded before sitting up and soon her lips were pressing against his.
Riku was caught off guard and that was not something that usually happened, he just stayed there letting her kiss him. Kiss her back!! a voice in his head seemed to cheer, while another called out PULL AWAY! RIKU! NOW!

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

J:
Before Juniper had time to answer Rubie had walked into the room. she watched curiously as she plopped down on the sofa. The curiosity turned into surprise when she saw Riku kissing her. Beneath the shock there was something. A twinge of jealously maybe. 'It's never bothered me before' She shook her head as a blush made its way to her cheeks. 'Maybe I...I like him' sneaking a glance and seeing that they still hadn't moved she exited the room shutting te door behind her 'No, abosolutly not'. Turning to walk away she saw the two blonds that were hanging out with Rubie before walking up to Rikus room.

D:
Demyx nodded "Yup, she freaked out" he started walking slowly "just like I said she would".
He stopped walking for a second "Hey, isn't that the new girl? Hey Josaphine" he shouted loudly running towards her "Do you know where Rubie is. She turned and glared at him "It's Juniper and yes shes inside ki..." She trailed off as she saw Zell approaching from behind "Kicking Rikus butt"

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Z:
Zell laughed as Riku's friend, Juniper, told Demyx Rubian Strife was kicking Riku's butt. "Oh, right. We were just wonderin' that's all. We usually hang out before Riku's parties to get hyped up, you see, and I haven't seen her." Instead of waiting for the girl to answer, he asked a different question. One he would NEVER EVER EVER EVER ask, but he did mostly, his head told him because I'm so in love with Rubian Strife. The question he asked was: "Hey, do you..wanna dance?"

R:
Riku pushed Rubie away from him, "I'm sorry. It's just, what happened on the Pearl and the Islands, those were spur of the moment things. You know how I feel about Anna, right? Well, let's just leave this. It'll be our little secret, and it WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" he watched as Rubie nodded, tears in her eyes. "Something's happened between you and Zell, hasn't it?" Riku walked out of his room to see Zell and Demyx talking to Juniper. "Yo, Kitty!" he called, "I need to talk to you, it's really serious." he glared at Zell, "You too, Dincht."

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:17 pm

J:
"Hey, do you..wanna dance?" Asked the blond with the tattoo looking slightly uncomfortable. "Sorry not my style to dance with other peoples boyfriends" Juniper replied with a raised eyebrow. She was saved from the reply as Riku flung open the door "Yo, Kitty!" he called, "I need to talk to you, it's really serious." he glared at Zell, "You too, Dincht." .
"What now Riku? Do you want me to walk your dog?" Juniper asked sarcastically rather fed up.

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

R:
"Uh, for starters, I don't have a dog. and this won't take long, Kit, I promise." Riku said, walking towards the pair, "In fact...it's about Rubie. She's in there, kinda upset. Any of you know what happened?" Zell shifted his feet around which was one of nervous habits. "Kitty, go and check on Rubie, please? And take Demyx with you." he turned his attention back to Zell, "What did you do?!" he demanded, grabbing a fistful of shirt.
"Nothin' man!!" Zell growled, pushing him back.
"Tell me, or I swear, your life will be over!" Riku growled pushing him up against a wall.
"Fine!" Zell held his hands up in surrender, "Rubie was ignoring us, I really needed to talk to her. So, to do that I got Demyx to tell her he saw me making out with Selphie. Okay! It definatley did NOT go according to plan, but I tried to talk to her and explain...honestly."
"Try again, Dincht." Riku murmured, "Harder." and with that he released Zell and watched him walk inside.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!