Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Crow: Redemption

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: The Crow: Redemption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:40 am

[I don't know if this will make any sense but I tried.]

Ashlynn looked up when the fluttering of the crow's wings passed by her face and landed on the window, cawing. "What are you cawing about?" Ashlynn asked, annoyed, as she got up and walked over to the window. The crow's head looked outside before flying up to the roof. Ashlynn looked out the window but didn't see anything so she decided to follow the bird.

Climbing out, she grabbed onto part of the roof where she had a good hold and began climbing up as the bird flew off. "Hey!" she said as he flew to the next roof. Ashlynn tried to grab another part of the roof and lost her footing, causing her to slip and fall. She knew she was going to die now, she didn't even bother screaming as she fell the sixteen story down. When she landed on the concrete she just laid there for a moment waiting for blackness to overcome her but it didn't. The crow landed on her chest and looked down at her. Ashlynn opened her eyes. "I'm alive?" she asked. She was definantly on the ground now but she wasn't dead. Something was definantly wrong here. Finish off what you forgot.. her mothers voice rang in her head. The crow flew off of her as Ashlynn sat up. She pulled herself up, nothing was broken and she wasn't bleeding. Surpised much.

She looked up at the bird. "Okay..where do you want me to go?" she asked him. The crow cawed once before flying off. Ashlynn followed him down the alley. "People are going to think I'm weird since I'm talking to animals." she muttered as she continued following the crow. She stopped suddenly when she heard footsteps.

[[i guess this is where they run into each other..like i said sorry if this doesn't make sense]]
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Ryan had left his apartment, bounding down the fire escape and down into the alley. The crow that had guided him from the graveyard was gone again, though he heard a thud. Concealing the shotgun by putting it under his jeans and tucking the barrel into the tongue of his shoe, he walked forward to investigate. There was a young woman making her way down the alley, and the crow seemed to be guiding her. She had stopped when she heard his footsteps, so he approached her normally. "Hey, I heard a thudding sound coming from this alley. Did you hear it, by any chance?" He could not help but wondr if she was like him, especially since she appeared to be following this crow. Walking by her side, he awaited her answer.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Ashlynn stopped and looked at the man. She looked at him for a moment before nodding. "I did hear it." she said as she looked straight ahead, not turning to look at him. "Where do you suppose it's coming from?" she asked him, still not looking at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!