Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Privite rp between Heartless and Sirius Baren

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Privite rp between Heartless and Sirius Baren

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:58 pm

She blushed lightly and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Wow..." She said once they broke apart.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Luce chuckled. "Wow indeed, I've been wanting to do that for so long," he breathed and put his forehead against hers. "It's such a beautiful night, I've missed you so much," he sighed, perfectly content to have her in his arms safe from everything and everyone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:05 pm

"I've missed you too." She said smiling at him. "So, you over threw Skulls?" That didn't suprise her really. He had always been known to get into fights. She remembered how when a boy had been getting on her nerves when she was little, pulling on her hair, he had beat the guy up. Thinking about that she giggled.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:09 pm

"Yeah, I was sick of his command so I finally challenged him. It was a very close battle, he really did almost kill me, but with a stroke of luck I overpowered him and brought about his death. I was relieved, I could come find you now, but those of the crew than told me I couldn't leave the ship, I was the new captain and it was my responsibility to keep Skulls reputation about. It's not so much that I've as horrible as him, but I couldn't just leave and find you. There are a few members from the original crew that help me out a lot. Like Anna," he said before he looked down at her confused. "What's so funny?" he asked her curious.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:12 pm

"Just thinking about how you beat that boy up for pulling my hair when we were little." She sais still giggling. She wasn't suprised to hear Anna was apart of the orignal crew.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Luce began laughing with her and nodded. "Yeah, I remember that. It made me so mad that he would even think of picking on you. I just couldn't stand by and watch him pull your hair. Though of course back then we were little kids, I just didn't think it right for a boy to pull a girls hair." He shrugged with a chuckle as he remembered it.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:28 pm

"Same old Luce, always having to protect little old me." She said and started playing with strands of his hair, twirling it around her finger.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Luce shrugged his shoulders dramatically. "What can I say, you need the protection." He laughed. "You know, it's getting pretty late," he said looking around as a haze was gathering on the horizon. He looked at it for a moment, wondering if it would disperse before dawn. He didn't want to have to sail his ship through it. "You should probably get to bed."

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:37 pm

She was about to say against it, that she wanted to stay up, but sighed, knowing she wouldn't win. She nodded, "Okay, I'm going."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Luce smiled and kissed her forehead before he leaned in and captured her lips. "Goodnight my dear," he said. He couldn't even begin to describe how wonderful it felt to have it all in the open and have her know his secret. He couldn't believe he had lasted so long and held back from her. He was surprised he hadn't cracked under his own desires sooner.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:44 pm

"Night." She said with a smile and walked away. Soon she was laying down and asleep. She was so happy now that Luce knew she knew about him, though when it came day she would have to act as if noting had happened until they were alone again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Luce watched her disappear before he went to his cabin. He laid down, his mind swimming with what had happened. He was pleased, but still felt as though something was going to happen. The dense haze that was forming in the distance didn't let him rest much as his mind was churning with how to navigate through it if it came down to that.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Melody sighed when she woke up. She walked out and frowned, seeing the haze from the night before had not let up. She sat on the railing, hoping Luce wasn't too stressed about how to get out of it.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Luce opened his eyes to see enough light coming through his window to get up for the day. He walked out of his cabin and onto the deck before he frowned as he realized they had sailed right into the haze. "This isn't good," he said as he jogged across the long deck towards the bow of the ship. He jumped two steps at a time before he was at the highest point on the deck. This was not good at all, they were sailing blindly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 am

Melody saw Luce at the bow and went up to him, "What do you think? Should we stop and let the haze clear ot keep moving?" She asked looking at him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:09 am

Luce turned around, he was surprised to see Melody but was happy to see her. He looked back at the unfriendly haze. "I don't know. Sometimes they can last forever and it's best to just sail through them. They also seem like they stretch over a lot of space when they really don't and it wouldn't take too much to sail through." He paused. "But than again, sometimes the haze blocks sharp rocks and can cause the ship to sink." He was worried and didn't know what to do.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 am

Melody sighed. She knew it must be hard trying to figure out what to do. She could tell he was having a hard time, but didn't know what to say that would comfert him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 am

Luce finally decided they should try and wait out the haze, at least for a couple of hours. If it turned out they couldn't wait through it, than he would have them move on and through it, but for now, he wanted to keep his ship safe along with his crew, especially Melody.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:20 am

Melody sat on the wooden railing next to Luce, humming to herself. She ran her hand through her long brown hair and smiled at him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!