Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP (Natsumi)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private RP (Natsumi)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:35 pm

This Rp is for the private fight tourny..starting with

Jake Vs Katsumi
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Private RP (Natsumi)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Natsumi leaned lazily against the wall of the fighting area, running her long, sharp as death fingernails along her twisted sword with a sigh. "How in the world did I get wrapped into this?" Memories bombarded her, raising the angry fire inside of her once again. "Ah, so that's how. He WILL pay for what he did to her, no doubt about it...." She appraised her opponent, and fought back laughter. "This will be all too easy. This guy won't be able to lay a finger on me." She fell into her fighting stance, twitching her finger mockingly. "Come on now Jakey boy, it's impolite to keep a lady waiting."
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Jake looked at himself...How did all of this go wrong? He remebered his plan, kill Katelyn and the baby, before attracting attetion, but it all went to hell and resulted in his stomach getting pierced, his Stomach still in bandages. Jake pulled out his cheap metal sword, he found in the street. with his parents dead he had to live on what he had.The sword looked like it might fall apart.

Jake looked at the Ninja, he had heard the stories of her.and realised he might not make it through.Jake charged and her, swinginng his sword at her delicate stomach.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Natsumi stepped backward, using her sword to parry the blow with a dark laugh. "Jesus boy, what is it with you and trying to hit girls in the stomach? Would you like to know how it feels?" She lashed out forward, not going for the stab just yet, but slicing a line through his bandages and reopening the stomach wound she had given him before. "I think if you live through this you'll think twice about ever going after her again. Noone, I repeat, noone touches her. She is one of my best friends, and I won't let you within spitting distance of her, or when she has it, her child."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Jake groaned as he felt the slash not hurting him.. but his blood started to flow agian...the clock was now ticking, Jake had only limited time til he went out due to blood loos, unless he could re bandage it.

"Can re-bandage this?" Jake asked...he trew his sword to florr to prove he was not tricking her.if she let her, it would make the fight more fair..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Natsumi clenched her fists, anger rising in her throat. "You honestly think....that after what you did...i'm going to help you?" She shook with hate, her red eyes blazing as she took a step forward, pushing Jake to the ground. "ARE YOU A COMPLETE MORON?!!!!!" She could already feel it, she was losing control, she was going to kill him, and then she was going to laugh, just like she had with all the others. Her eyes blazed brighter, revealing how close to leaping the edge she was.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Jake fell and looked up at her, fear in his eyes he scrambled up and took the sword he had thrown. he then went defensive...he had to.he stood no chance of attack now.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Natsumi's eyes burned brighter, her voice taking on a sickly sweet tone. "Come on now, going to try and give me one last scratch before I kill you? At least give me a memoir of our time together.." She purred softly, an evil grin on her face. She took a step forward, beckoning with her finger again. "Go on, maybe i'll let you get one in for free..." seh took another slow step forward, tensing slightly in case he tried to accept her offer.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Jake took her up on her offer and charged into her, aiming for her wrist holding the sword. he swung with all of his might, he knew now it wasa fight for survival, and he was the prey and she was the predator...

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Natsumi didn't move in time, not expecting him to actually attack. She hissed in pain as he slashed her wrist and her sword clattered to the ground. She lifted her wrist to her mouth, licking the dripping blood away. "You'll pay for that." She snatched her sword up with her left hand, mildly panicking, she was nowhere near as good with her left as she was with her right. It seemed, in a moment of cockiness, everything was going to spiral downhill.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Jake was smiling and shouted "I DID IT I SCORED A HIT!" Jake then saw her go for the sword in her left wrist and twirled majestically as he went for that wrist also...

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:46 pm

"No!!!!" Natsumi was slowed though, trying to wield the sword in her left hand was messing with her balance. He sliced her left wrist, causing her to drop the sword once again. She swore angrily, an idea bubbling in her head. She lifted the sword in her teeth, diving forward for his stomach in a straight jab as blood dripped from her mouth, a feral snarl in her throat, giving her a wild animal appearance.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Jake was in too much glee to notice...it penetrated him quickly but Jake screamed and ran, ripping the blade out himself, he then went to her mouth gripping onto it, pulling it out ad the looking at her as he wielded it..

"Quite nice weapon, might keep it!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Natsumi lost it, completely and utterly lost it. As soon as he tore the last memorial of her mother away, she knew she was going to rip him limb from limb with her bare hands, even if it killed her. She snarled again. "NO!!!!" She sprinted forward, knocking him to the ground and closing her hands on his neck, her long nails sinking deep into his skin and drawin blood. "Don't you DARE touch my sword!!! DON'T you DARE!!!!!"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Jake fell and dropped the sword, it fell out of both thier reaches...Jake screamed and tried to lift her off his neck, but it was impossible, she was toostring, he was now running out of air, his face turning a bit blue.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Natsumi tightened her grip, her heart accelerating, knowing she was heading towards her final revenge. "This is for Katelyn." She tightened more. "And for her unborn." She dug her nails in deeper. "And for every other person you have hurt in your crazy antics." She tightened her hands to the smallest area possible. "But mostly...this is for me!!!" She stabbed her nails in, feeling his blood pour over her fingers as she held him down.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Jake face now a purple shade... Jakes body was not dieing.. it was goin unconcius..even worse than death.....Natsumi could do what ever she wanted, and Jake would have to wake up and bear the conquences.

Jake started to feel ill and drozy, he shut his eyes as he fell into a deep sleep, his heart still going but only just, he was now completly at her mercy...

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Natsumi drew her hand back, intending to shove her nails into his heart, when she heard soft footsteps behind her. She turned her head to see Katelyn, whose face was pale white. "Nat..Nat leave him be...I told you not to fight him..." Katelyn looked at his body, and being incredibly squeamish, wanted to retch. Natsumi stood, wiping her nails on her skirt and trodding over to Katelyn with a frown. "Seriously? He tried to kill you and you want him to live?" Katelyn looked up, with eyes that looked wise beyond their years. "Violence only begetts violence. He has learned his lesson, so please...Leave him be." Natsumi looked down at Katelyn with a sigh, wrapping her arm around her. "Alright, but only because you asked me to..."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!