Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight, Lets just see where this leads

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight, Lets just see where this leads

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:10 pm

((umm ok let's just say nessie ran off to class, yea that works.... sorry for not posting lately))
"For the first nineteen years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called The Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end." -Rose Tyler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hauri on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:26 pm

"We'll need to get the others, Edward you will go and find Emmet and Jasper." He looked to the now shaking Bella. "You will go get Rosalie and Alice, and I must find Esme."
{ ooc - this is after the next few posts }
He walked off until he was out of sight, then he started the run home glancing up into the sky again.
When he arrived at the house Esme was in the kitchen motionless staring into space.
{ ooc - can I play Esme too? }
Last edited by Hauri on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hauri
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Edward turned to Bella. "Love, they won't hurt me, or you, or Renesmee." It hurt to say her name that way. "I won't allow it!" He growled.
He looked back to Carlisle. "We should fight them then, we have more people, and we've fought newborns before! Just bring the pack! They can't take my family apart. They just can't." He walked over to Bella and held her against his chest.
"Don't worry, love. They're not going to get any of us." But somewhere deep inside himself he knew they may not have a chance. He captured a strand of Bella's hair in his hand and twirled it around his index finger.
When you left it was like there was this huge gap to fill, but instead of spreading wide enough to do it I fell right in, and I'm still falling. Like I'm half-asleep, and I can't wake up...

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸
There is a difference between first love and true love. Love doesn't walk away...people do ♥

NightHawk
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Bella latched onto Edward, fear for her family raw in her chest. "I'll go find the girls then...." She could feel it, the fact that by the end of this, her family might be at least one person shorter. She shuddered at the thought and carefully detatched herself. "I'll be back soon....." She turned and took off, loping gracefully away.

((Ill just play the girls minorly for now. and i'm sure you can be esme))
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:53 pm

((Yeah. That's fine.)

Edward watched her go, then turned back to Carlisle. "What do we do?" He could hear the tremble in his voice. He's almost lost Bella one to many times. Could he bear the thought of her once again not being in his life? He shivered at the thought. He felt Carlisle put his hands on his broad shoulders. "We're done, aren't we? Even with the pack, I really doubt we can fight them." He looked down at his feet, fear seeping through his veins. He shuddered under Carlisle's hold.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hauri on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 pm

"Theres nothing we can do Edward, except try and fight them off." He took his hands off of his shoulders.
"I'll go get Esme, and after you have Emmett and Jasper go find Jacob and tell him."
Edward nodded and Carlisle turned away.
{ ooc - I am now Esme, carlisle has done what he did in the post 2 up. }
Esme looked across the room and towards the door. Carlisle was stood in front of her.
"Carlisle wha.."
Carlisle was right in front of her in a matter of seconds.
"I told him, they're both off to get the others."
Esmes face stayed immaculate.
She walked over to the glass door at the back of the kitchen and opened it, she turned around and stared at Carlisle.
"I'll be in Alaska. But if you need me just get one of the pack to come looking for me."

Hauri
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Edward sprinted off into the woods. He couldn't stop thinking about it. They were definite to win. They had more people, and werewolves! He spotted Jacob and ran after him. "Jacob! Jacob! JACOB!" he shouted. Jacob turned around.
"Yeah?" he said, brushing the hair off his face.
"We need your help, Jacob. There is a coven in the Amazon. They want to kill-" he swallowed, then continued. "They want to kill me, and Bella, and... Renesmee. We need the wolves. We can try and fight them off but-" he said. His voice was getting increasingly louder as he spoke.
Jacob cleared his throat. He looked terrified. "What did we do? Why?" he said.
Edward walked over to him, despite the smell. "We're not sure Jacob. We're not sure... but we need you guys. All of you. Please? Help us, Jacob. Will you? Maybe not for me... do it for Renesmee and Bella." He looked into Jacob's eyes, hoping desperately for him to say yes.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hauri on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Carlisle sat in his chair staring at the brown tattered paper in his hands.

'Cullen Family,
We understand that your offspring 'Rennesmee' was born from a vampire.
You know we have outlawed this and we have told you many times.
Due to your violation of the sacred Rainforest Vampires agreement we must kill this dangerous beast at once.
And so that we are sure that no more offsprings are born, we will be killing every female in the family.
We hope you correspond with these orders.

Respect and Protect,
Melee, Cheif Witch Doctor.'

Hauri
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 pm

((Oh yay I feel just AWESOME that a whole bunch of ppl want me dead.... lol))

Renesmee happilly skipped to lunch as the bell rang, she was eager to see what lunch is like in school.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 pm

((OOC: People want us all dead, DarkSea. LOL. Do we have a jacob yet? Cuz Edward needs to talk to him!))

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 pm

((ok they want us all dead, still dead. dead.... dead. ^^' ))

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hauri on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:11 pm

{ ooc - no jacob as of present }

Hauri
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:52 pm

((ooc: All right. I'll just wait. Unless someone wants to play a double character? Just until we get another Jacob? Maybe someone could do that? I don't know...))

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!