Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP~Cutie~Chocolate

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

PRP~Cutie~Chocolate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Spectre yawned. A purple dragon landed in the plain she was in. The dragon spoke, clearly audible though it seemed to come from within Spectre's mind, 'Are they still safe?' Spectre peeked into the cloth. Three eggs; Black, blue, and gold. Spectre nodded. "Yes." She murmured. The big dragon stroked the eggs with her tail. 'The others have agreed that you are the best to take care of the eggs.' Draakon murmured. Spectre gave a sigh. "They will be fine...how many?" She asked. 'Ten. They are giving us more of those bags. I am happy they are so sturdy, the eggs won't break in them.' Spectre nodded again. "Do you have to fly me?" She asked. 'Unfortunately.' Spectre sighed. "Now?" 'Now.' Spectre cradled the eggs in one arm, and climbed up Draakon's scaly leg. 'Ready?' Spectre nodded. Draakon spread her light purple wings and took off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spectre enjoyed flying. It was an insult to dragons to fly with humans, however. The treaty they had signed agreed it wasn't until the king was de-throned, but still. Spectre slid off, the eggs delicately in her arms. The dragons were larger than Draakon. They pointed their tails, and Spectre picked up the dragon-scale bags. "Thank you." The dragons made no reply. Spectre carefully climbed back on Draakon, and they went back to the plain. Spectre was not hurt by the scales on Draakon's back, as she was bred for riding. They were hard, but smooth. The perfect war dragon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They landed in the same plain as before. Spectre spread the eggs onto the grass to get some sun. Draakon laid down, stretching her neck. 'I think I can shed some more scales to make another bag, if needed.' She yawned. "Unnecessary."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: PRP~Cutie~Chocolate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 pm

A cloaked figure sat on the branch of a tree. The lack of foliage made his choice of resting place rather useless in terms of concealment, but then, at the moment, he had no need to worry about stealth. He dangled a foot casually over the branch, and rested his back on the trunk of the tree, his breathing steady; almost inaudible. His crimson eyes pierced through the shroud of darkness that his hood created as he surveyed the trail below him.

His job was simple; track a young dragon tamer, kill her, and take the eggs she was protecting back to the King who had hired him. He was an assassin, and though these sort of jobs were rare, they still came up. Ananias Raine did not particularly like the thought of killing a female, but the pay was more than he was able to refuse. Still, he could not help but feel a pang of guilt at the thought.

He was told that she was a threat to the Kingdom, and she had to be eliminated. Her description was young, with long purple hair, and it was said she was traveling with a dragon. This had been the reason Ananias was hired. Not only was he an extremely skilled tracker, but he also had experience with dragons. And no matter how young the target was, she was the enemy, that remained the bottom line, and he had a job to do.

The branch creaked as he shuffled and threw his other leg over the side. He pushed himself off and landed on the ground with a light thud. Slowly he rose, scraping the tree with his clawed gauntlet. Three parallel slashes were left behind when he removed his hand, and the scent of sap reached his nostrils as he slowly walked away, leaving a half-eaten apple in his wake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Spectre waited until the eggs had had thirty minutes in the sun. She replaced the eggs in the cloth. "We need to wash their shells." She told Draakon. Her purple hair shimmered in the wind, the exact shade of Draakon's scales. 'What's the point of that?' Draakon asked. "If we don't wash their shells, they will get dirty! It could be dangerous to their health!" Draakon rolled her eyes. 'Fine. But just to tell you, my shell wasn't washed and I turned out alright.' Spectre snorted as she climbed up. Draakon twisted so Spectre tripped. "Fine. I will shut up." Spectre growled. 'Thank you, puny human.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They traveled semi-low over the forest. Draakon twisted so Spectre dropped. She carefully started with the golden egg as Draakon kept watch. She examined a tree. 'Put up the eggs.' Draakon said in a stern tone. Spectre started immediately. She didn't ask questions when Draakon talked like that. Spectre climbed Draakon's leg and she jumped into the air. She climbed up, higher and higher into the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What was up?" Spectre shivered. They were high in the air. She was a bit scared. 'Someone was down there. I think he saw me.'

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trent on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Can I join on Spectre's side?

trent
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:44 pm

trent wrote:Can I join on Spectre's side?

...It says private, if you wanted to join you should have pm'd one of us...

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Ananias walked through the forest. Where most people's footsteps could be heard crunching twigs on the ground, he was light of foot, and the steps he took made no sound. He came to a spot in the brush that interested him. He bent low to examine a minute mark in the dirt; a small footstep. He sniffed the air keenly, and sure enough, the scent of dragon was in the air.

With a renewed vigor he followed the trail of footsteps, crouching low to the ground, in case the target was closer than he thought. The tracks were fresh, and he knew he was on the right path.

After sometime, Ananias stopped suddenly, pulling his hood down to reveal his long, red hair. It rushed around him as an abnormal gust of wind blew overhead. He looked up in time to catch a glimpse of a large tail flying through the sky.

"Hmm . . ." he mused, "this is going to be easier than I thought. He elevated his pace to a light run, and followed in the direction the dragon was flying.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:07 pm

'Spectre, ready your equipment, I am being forced to lose height.' Draakon had been panting. Her wings were being strained, as the small oxygen in this air was making her tired. Spectre tied the bag onto her bag. "Damn it! One of the eggs are hatching!" Spectre growled. Draakon flew faster. 'The farther we are, the better the chance of the hatchling surviving.' Spectre reached in the bag and took out the hatching egg. It was a red one. "A fire dragon!" Spectre exclaimed. 'Good.' Draakon landed, covering Spectre with a purple wing. 'Take care of it.' Spectre rolled up her sleeves. "Heat up this cloth." Spectre held out a white cloth. Draakon blew purple fire on it. Spectre took it back. By this time, the tiny, wet dragon had crawled out of the eggshells. Spectre picked it up and dried it with the burning cloth. She listened to it's heart, and rubbed it's belly. Bright red flames erupted from it's mouth. 'Spectre...he's here...' Spectre froze, hidden under Draakon's large wing. Draakon only spoke loud enough. Only Spectre could hear. Spectre hugged the red baby dragon to her chest.

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:18 pm

((Hey, sorry but, did they land or are they still in the air? I couldn't figure that out.))

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:03 am

((They landed.))

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Ananias watched from the shadow of the abundant trees as the dragon landed. With the dragon was a young girl with flowing purple hair; his target. She's looks perfectly harmless, he thought a little regretfully. He told himself not to focus on the, she was just another target, and he would be paid more than he had in his life.

He could feel the tension in the air, and he knew that they knew they were being followed. He realized it was futile to try to stay hidden when they were waiting for him. He pulled his hood over his head, hiding his features. Slowly, he pulled his sword from it's sheath and stepped out from the shadows. He stood before them, every sense he possessed on alert, ready for anything.

"Don't run," he said slowly in a low, demanding voice.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Draakon hissed and let out a plume of purple smoke. Spectre clutched the eggs to her, the red dragon hatchling tensed in her hand. The red dragon blew out a breath of red fire. Spectre looked at the man, and she spoke in the dragon language, "Leave us alone." Draakon hissed and moved in front of Spectre. Spectre drew out her bow and arrows and readied them in case. She breathed evenly.

The red hatchling hopped onto Draakon's back, and hissed at the man. Spectre's heart started to beat quickly and she shook as Draakon moved again, crouching low to the ground. The dragon grabbed the bag of dragon eggs and leapt into the air. Spectre breathed out, and steadied her grip, staring straight at the man.

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:38 pm

"Aw, the eggs mean more to the dragon then your life. I find that . . . sad. Oh well. Alright, now be a good little girl and I promise that your death will be quick and painless," Ananias said, now fully in the persona of the assassin.

He took one slow, intimidating step forward, raising his head just a bit so that his piercing eyes showed through the shadow his hood created. He lifted his sword, pointing it forward, and clenched his clawed fist. He took another step forward, watching the girl's movement with great interest. The flickering of her eyes, the tensing of her body; every small move told him something. His breath was steady as he took another step forward, wondering if the girl was going to attack.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

"My life is less important then the eggs' life." Spectre said, still shaking a bit. She took a breath and steadied herself. She was scared, and her grip tightened on her bow, examining his movements. She readied herself to shoot. Spectre heard Draakon roar from overhead. The arrow burst into purple flames. 'She expects me to shoot...' Spectre thought, and waited for him to move. Her breath became shaky again. Her heart started to beat quickly, and she stepped back slightly. She was horribly scared.

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 pm

He could tell from the look on her face that she was frightened. Ananias tried not to look at her face, it would make his job easier. He kept his eyes on her flaming arrow, preparing to move out of the arrow's path if she should let it fly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he warned, pointing a clawed finger at her raised bow. "It will only make me angry, and I don't think you'd like to see me angry."

He smiled deviously, and instead of taking another, careful step forward, he took several, closing the distance between them rapidly.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Spectre lowered her bow, and pointed it at the ground. She waited, heart pumping. Draakon fell from sky, and landed behind Spectre, crouching. 'Should I eat him...?' Draakon whispered. Spectre made no answer, just backed up again. Draakon blew out a plume of purple fire. She grinned at Ananias. The fire on the arrow glowed brighter. Draakon stretched her neck over Spectre's shoulder, looking at him. Spectre started to shake with fear again. The bow started to slip. If it were to fall, it would land on the grass at her feet, and explode. Spectre looked at the ground, aiming carefully.

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Ananias was a little disconcerted when the dragon came back. He was hoping that he wouldn't have to fight the both of them at once. But he was nothing if not professional, and he would do whatever was necessary.

"Ugh, enough playing friendly," he said, showing his irritation. "I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but you're both going to die."

With that, he quickened his pace, keeping his eyes on the dragon. He had decided to go after the bigger threat first, eliminate it, and then worry about the girl. His feet hit the floor rapidly, and he raised his sword above his head, preparing to strike.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Spectre smiled, a maniac smile without emotion. As he came closer, her conscious broke and she hurled the arrow at him, and kicked Draakon. The dragon burst out flames, and the ground beneath them exploded, throwing Spectre back wards. Spectre's eyes snapped open and she landed crouched. Draakon had taken flight again. Burns now covered Spectre's whole body, bright red. "You can't kill me." Ananias wouldn't be unconscious from the explosion. Draakon's fire was somewhat gentle, only giving minor burns. "You can't kill me, because you don't know where the eggs are. That's what you really are after, correct? Your mission has to be more than just killing an unimportant girl like me." Spectre's voice was sweet and soft.

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm

The explosion sent Ananias hurtling backward, his back hitting into a nearby tree. He grunted slightly, landing on his side on the rough forest ground.

"Dammit," he muttered. Obviously he had let his guard down without knowing it, or the girl would never have been able to let that arrow fly.

He heard her voice calling to him as he stood up quickly, picking his sword up from where he dropped it. She spoke about the eggs, and it was true that they were his primary objective. Although he knew he would most likely be able to track the path the dragon took to hide the eggs, he wasn't sure if he should rely on that fact. Even if he came back to the king with the girl's dead body in his hands, it would mean nothing without the dragon eggs.

"Perhaps you're right, little girl," he called through the smoke, "but you don't know that for sure."

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutie7145 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:42 am

Spectre smiled, still crouching. "I am pretty sure." She murmured. Again the purple dragon landed. Spectre straightened. "Well, it was fun talking to you. But I have to go. If all the dragon eggs hatch, it will all be worth it." Spectre climbed Draakon's back nimbly. Spectre readied her bow again and smirked. Draakon blew out purple fire, and they jumped through the hot flames.

Up far ahead, Spectre and Draakon were tending Spectre's wounds. 'That was risky. Never do something like that again, you could have killed yourself!' Spectre took the criticism lightly. Draakon only cared, after all.

Cutie7145
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathByChocolate on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 am

Ananias cursed as the pair flew away. There was no way he could have stopped them. Clever girl, he thought, smirking slightly. It had been a while since any of his targets had given him any sort of challenge. Most of them went down without much of a fight, so he was caught off guard by this one. She looked so innocent and frightened, but he now knew that she could be fierce when she wanted to. He would not underestimate her a second time, that was for sure. But, if she thought he was giving up the chase that easily, then she was underestimating him.

Ananias smiled, determination in his eyes, and stepped through the flames.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!