Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forever...(Private RP. Dark and Sirus)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Forever...(Private RP. Dark and Sirus)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Morining. Chris woke up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and yawned. Another day... He thought, Mabye today I'll finally tell her how I feel... Chris got up and showered, dressed, and ate. Today was saturday so no school. He thought mabye to stroll on over to the arcade. That was the usual place that he went to to get his mind off of things. He walked along the street, pausing every so often to look inside shops. He saw a cool game-system for sale, a puppy, along with some comic books he had never heard of. Eventually, Chirs stopped outside the arcade and counted his money. He counted about twelve dollars, 47 cents, and a old peice of gum. He threw away the gum and walked inside.
...A Scattered Dream Like A Far Off Memory...
...A Far Off Memory Like A Scattered Dream...
...I Want to Line up the Pieces...
...Yours and Mine...

|-~My heart's a battleground~-|
|-~You show me how to see~-|
|-~That nothing is whole and nothing is broken~-|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Forever...(Private RP. Dark and Sirus)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Annie yawned as she rolled out of her bed. She had work that day and wasn't exactly excited for it. She really liked her job since she worked at the local cafe who always had happy people coming in and out. It was 10 o' clock and she'd rather do nothing with her day, but she figured she should head on out to work. She dressed into some nice slacks and a button up shirt before she walked the half mile to the cafe. She walked in and greeted the owner Jessie who was fun to talk to. "Hey Jessie!" she smiled and moved behind the counter to organize some of the day old pasteries. "Hey Annie," he called as he returned to the back room to get to work on making fresh dough.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm

After Chris had burnt all of his money, he remebered that he had forgotten to eat breakfast. Hm...I guess I could go to that bakery around the corner. Chirs thought to himself. Chris walked around the corner and had accidentaly bumped into some girl he never met before. She scowled at him and walked off before he had the chance to apologize. Chris sighed and continued walking. He walked into the small cafe and sat down in a chair waited to be seated. All he wanted to do was sit home and watch T.V., vut seeing as how his cable was broke, he had nothing else better to do.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Annie looked up from the counter she was wiping down as the bell trilled slightly in the air signalling someone entering the establishment. She smiled slightly as she recognized the boy from school. He always seemed quiet and not as out-going as most of the boys in school. She came around from the counter and approached his table. "Hey Chris," she said having remembered his name in time. "So what brings you here?" she said sitting down across from him as she felt in the mood to chat. She always talked with everyone who came through the door, and they almost always talked back and ended up being there a lot longer than they had planned on.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Chris sort of mini-gasped. What? Annie works here?! He thought. "Erm...I just uh...forgot to eat breakfast so I decided to come here for lunch..." He trailed off. "S-so...How are you doing? I didn't know you uh...worked here." He said. He got nervous while talking and began to twidle his thumbs. Chris attempted not to look like a total fool in front of her, but also tried to seem confident. So far, he was failing. Chris would stutter, look away or down, fidget and the like. She must think im a total wierdo... The last thing he wanted was his crush to think he was some creep.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Annie laughed. "Well I'm glad you came here, we have pretty good sandwiches if I do say so myself, though I'm a bit biased." She smiled at him, not at all noticing how nervous he was as she was completely comfortable talking with him. "I'm doing great, though I wasn't so excited to work here on a Saturday," she rolled her eyes before Jessie's voice came from the back. "Hey! Don't dis my cafe!" he called out. Annie only laughed before looking back to Chris. She noticed him glance away and wondered why he seemed so off. "So what can I get for you?" she asked with a white smile as she hoped she could pull passed the slight awkwardness between them. She wasn't sure where it was coming from though.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Chris looked back at Annie. "Er...I guess I'll have whatever you think is best. After all uh...You do work here. So I'll let you s-surprise me!" He said with a weak smile. He still wasn't totally comfortable, but he was starting to slowly chip away at the 'Awkward Barrier'. He got up and sat at a booth and waited for her pateintly. He didn't mind waiting. As long as he was able to talk to her, he didn't care.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Annie smiled and got to her feet. "Alright, I'll see what will be the best from today's menu." She flashed him another smile before she left to go prepare him something to eat. After about 6 minutes she appeared with a plate with a turkey on rye sandwich as well as tossed salad. She set it before him and passed him a fork with a friendly smile. "This is my personal favorite, but you don't have to eat the salad if you don't want to." She said. "I'll leave you to eat, but I'll check up on you in a few minutes to see how you like it," she said winking at him before she went to go wash a few tables off.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Chris said his thank you's and took the fork. Actually he loved salad, which would explain his healthy figure. He began to eat the salad first, and when that was done, he ate the sandwich. He was still thinking about when she winked at him. Was she just toying with him? Was she attempting to flirt? Questions raced in his mind. He tried to think of all the different possibilities. He was so into his thoughts that Chris spaced out for the longest time, just staring out the window.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Annie put together a pastery box for one of the regulars as she talked with the woman. By the time they had said good bye Annie looked at Chris who had already finished with the lunch. She walked over to where he sat with a smile. "So I'm going to assume that it is safe to assume it was a good lunch?" she asked with a hopeful smile as he seemed to seem slightly dazed and a bit out of it.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Annie's voice made him snap back to reality. "Huh? Oh! Y-yeah it was great!" Chris said with a weak smile. He stacked up the plates, cups, garbage, and other scraps with a strange mastery, He only needed one hand for the plates, cup, and silverware which stacked up to about four feet high. He grabbed the used napkins with the other hand, all the while putting down his credit card and five dollor tip. "I'll just go put this in the bussing table for you." He said politely. Chris had bussed tables for a long time and pretty much mastered the 'art' if you will, of bussing. Chris sat down all the plates and such in the table and walked back over. "Well, it was um...good t-to se you!" He said with his arm out to shake hands.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Annie watched him. "Good," she said before she watched him rather amused as he stacked up the various things. She raised her eyebrows curiously and tried to hide the smile that formed on her face. She watched as he put down his credit card and a tip. She laughed before she shook her head. She picked up his credit card and the five dollar bill before she held them out to him. "It's okay, this is on the house," she offered with a smile. "Yeah, good to see you too, don't make yourself a stranger," she said shaking his hand before she moved to put the used dishes in the back room.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Chris nodded and took back the money. "T-thanks!" He stuttered. Chris checked his watch. "Crap! I'm gonna be late for my job. I guess I'll uh...see ya later then!" He called back as he ran out the door. Chris ran home and changed into his outfit. His job wasn't so bad. It had his pro's and con's thats for sure. He got decent pay, good hours. The only problem was that He worked at the nearby McFatty's. More specificly he was the drive-thru attendent of McFatty's. He ran in the resturant, apologized for being late and assumed the position in front of the window. "Hello Welcome to McFatty's" Chris said, as someone pulled up in the drive-thru.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Annie merely nodded with a smile. "Oh, okay, well have a good day!" she called as he ran out the door in quite a fluster. She shook her head and laughed to herself before she went back to work. Throughout her day she couldn't forget about him for some reason. It made no sense to her, she had seen him before and had said hi and been nice to him, but she'd never really thought too much about him before until now. She didn't get why he was in her mind, all he was was some shy and almost socially awkward kid as he seemed to stutter a bit. She wondered to herself why he seemed so nervous all the time.

The day soon passed away and Annie found herself walking home with a smile on her face, it had been quite a good day and now she could go home and relax!

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Chris soon got off work. He locked up for the night and began to walk home. The whole time he couldn't stop thinking about Annie. He actually didn't make himself look like a total fool! Chalk on up for Chris! He thought to himself. It was probably the greatest day of his life. He couldn't stop thinking about the wink she threw at him, too. She was probably just trying to toy with me... He thought. As he turned the corner, he bumped into someone and sent them both falling. He half expected to be yelled at, but when he sat up, it was Annie! "Oh, Uh...S-sorry! I didn't mean to!" He apologized. He stood up and offered his hand to help her up.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Annie was rather distracted as she was walking home. Chris was in her mind even though she didn't really want him to be there. She didn't not like him, she just couldn't figure out what it was that made him so shy. She hardly noticed the other person around the corner until they had both fallen to the ground. Annie looked up and was surprised to see it was Chris. "Oh hey!" she said as she accepted his hand so he could help her up. "No it's totally fine, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going." She blushed lightly for one reason or other. "So what are you doing?" she asked him wondering what he was doing out and about on the sidewalk.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Chris stuttered. "Uh...Me? I was on m-my way home. I just got off work and all..." He trailed off. He relized that Annie must think he was a total stalker.

(srry for short post. writers block)

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 am

Annie frowned slightly as he was stuttering again. She just could not figure him out and that was making her slightly frustrated. "Oh, well me too, where do you live, maybe we can walk together for a little bit." She offered as her slight frown melted into a smile.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Chris stuttered at this sudden offer. "W-walk h-home? S-sure." He said in a quiet voice. As they were walking, Chris attempted to break the ice a bit. "So...er...How's life?" He asked. When he asked this he relized it was a stupid thing to say. He just seen her a few hours ago, and he asked 'How's life'? How more idiotic could he get? Chris sighed.

((sorry for takin awile :P other Rp's keepin me busy.))

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!