Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Mansion's Secrets (night lady & happy me:] only)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: A Mansion's Secrets (night lady & happy me:] only)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:39 am

"Vicky! Vicky!" Natalie yelled, chasing after her. Her long legs allowed her to run fast and soon she was within arm's reach of her. She was going to grab her sister when she saw that she had suddenly froze, seeming to be staring at something. Or someone. Slowly, she looked up, and saw a lady wearing, instead of the usual big dresses ladies used to wear, bloomers and a cotton blouse, and an icy smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She smiled at them. Her plan. Little minions, little pieces of the puzzle she was going to put together.
"It is rather sad, how the real heroes don't get credited. They don't even have a name, like maybe some of the make-believe heroes that don't show their faces. What are they? Oh. Batman, Spiderman. They all have a face, of some kind. A mask. I don't even have one. Sad, it truly is," she said, her long, pale, elegant fingers closing around a glass of wine, and took a leisurely sip.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
piecing back together the smithereens of dreams
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:47 am

Vicky froze when she saw what had awaited her.She regretted not listening to her sister."W...Who are you?"She asked,trying her best not to have any hint of fear in her voice.She took a slow step backwards but bumped into two huge lumps.She turned around and saw two huge guys in suits.She screamed.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 am

"Who am I?" she asked, as if talking to herself. "Who am I?" she repeated.
"Such a predictable question, and yet, so sad at the same time. You don't know who I am, yet you know of my achievements. I, am the reason why you are allowed to go to school, and not just watch little boys carrying little bagpacks skipping there with a longing as they go to these little centres of learning. But yet, you people are ungrateful. You hate school. You wish you never had to go to school!I, am the reason why your mother had the experience of working, but yet, this generation of mothers complain, that they have to choose between work and children! You, are ungrateful little people! I, am a woman's hero, yet no woman love me as they should! I, voice out their worries, yet they complain! I, am the mastermind, yet I don't even have a mask, a face to you! I, am the mistress of time and the queen of all women, yet no one credits me after I save the day! This world, my dear friend, has real heroes, or heroines, and yet they choose to worship imaginary ones! Tragic, it is," she said, shaking her head, and though her tone showed much emotion, her face remained cool and expressionless, beautiful, but cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nat was absorbed by her speech. This woman was obviously either a psychopath, or the true heroine that she made herself to be. Or both. But Nat didn't really believe that she was the mastermind behind the rise of women. Besides, there was Wolverine. Was she Wolverine? But she couldn't be. Wolverine is a man's name. Unless, she went through a sex change?She shook her head. This lady was more woman-like than anyone she had ever seen before, even more womanly than those blonde superstars on TV!
Then she realized something through all the questions that were in her mind. Though her speech was long and lengthy, she hadn't revealed the answer to the question her sister just posed. Who, is she?

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 am

The guys caught hold of both of them whilst Vicky was listening to her,longing for an answer to her question.When she finished speaking,Vicky said confidently,"Do you understand proper English?I asked 'Who are you?' not 'What did you do?' Anyways,although you did all that,it still doesn't mean you're great...You're just history.I repeat. History."

"We,women,could've still studied without you.We could've still worked without you.For we are then the masters of our own.Why do we strive to do our best?It's to prove we're equal or better compared to man.What you've done is what we have been doing too."She continued.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 am

She smiled. "That's a great way to challenge me, by telling me I did not answer your question. Do you realize that I do not have any reasons as to why I have to entertain your childish curiosity by answering your stupid predictable questions?" She took another sip from the glass, swirling the contents around.
"If you did not realize before, I am not answering your question, for I realize there is no need for little minions to know who I am, just to know my face, and my personality. That is me. For a name is nothing more than something to refer to someone, a label. However, the main thing is the someone, the face of that someone, a representative, not the name, not any labels that the someone might have. Labels confuse the someone with deducing that someone is someone else. It is for this reason precisely that I refuse to tell you what labels others have stuck on me, lables that I have gotten rid off. I would like to be called she. Just she." she said, her tone even, an abrupt change from the anger she experienced.
She yawned, looking bored.
"That is enough. Bring them to the dungeon," she ordered. "I am tired of entertaining these minions."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nat was surprised that they had a dungeon. She didn't realize it before. The next surprise was that the dungeon wasn't that bad at all. It was a little smaller than her room, but cosier. Secretly, she was pleased to share her room with her sister. She had not done so since they were little children.
Sitting down on her bed, she trirled her hair and began to think.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:32 am

Vicky rolled her eyes when she finished talking.Before the two guys managed to take her away from the room,she said,"Whatever,HE.You're clearly not a SHE judging by your name,Wolverine."She had remembered some information instantly and the moment she finished talking,she was brought to the dungeons."I didn't know we had a dungeon."She said to Nat.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:39 am

Natalie felt frustrated, like reading a mystery book then finding out that the last pages were torn. She kept trying to fix all the pieces of the puzzle together but there were too few pieces and too many holes.
Who was Wolverine? Was Wolverine her boyfriend or something? Or perhaps the black sheep, the scapegoat to point at, so that she escaped scot-free? But then, who was she? She had a feeling that she was not history, since she said she was the mistress of time. Perhaps she was some wacky variation of an immortal after she invented a time machine? Too many questions, yet not a single answer.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 am

Vicky laid down on the bed thinking.Something strange is going on.Who on earth was she?Could there be some answer to it in the future?She then took out her notebook and began reading through all her notes in hope of some clue.But there was nothing.They were clueless.She then began thinking of ways to get out of there.With the two guys there,they couldn't escape.There must be some way out of here so they can find out more.The time machine!She thought.She took out the book and set the time back to their year and sat beside Nat.Soon,everything started moving and they were back home.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 am

She smiled slowly. She knew they would go, they were smart enough to do that. She didn't intend to keep them here, anyway. She would make them come when it was time. Right then, it was just the introduction.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:08 am

"C'mon,Nat.We gotta go back to our room before dawn."She said,glancing at her watch.She grabbed her sister's hand and rushed out of the dungeon.No wonder they didn't know they had a dungeon before.It was through the kitchens where they had never been before."We have to find out who she is."She whispered.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:15 am

"Wait, wait wait!"Nat said. "You just refuse to listen! I told you not to go out and looked what happened? Now you want to order me around?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at her specimens, from ever year since 1800. She hadn't bothered to go before that, except for a few Chinese emperors she kept to annoy when she was bored. She looked at their glassy eyes, their blank faces, all different, yet similar. It was the look on their faces, the look of resignation, that made them look the same, all of them clutching the same book that the sisters just used to escape.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 am

There must have been something that happened that caused her to die out or something.Vicky thought.She knew that there must be a loophole somewhere.How old is that woman anyways?!That old hag.They had to stop her.She may look pretty but Vicky supposed they were all plastic surgery. Collagen job!Just thinking about that woman made her angry.She was so deep in her thoughts she didn't listen to what Nat was talking about."Huh?"She asked when she heard the last word.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:41 am

"Look here," Nat said. "I don't think we are messing with a psychopath here. We are messing around with a psychopath who ha power over time! Do you not realize the danger we have unlocked when we opened the decaying door and read the frigging cursed book! This, this house, is a...some sort of a haven for danger, some curse has been set upon it, and I odn't hink so making it angry by trying to get involved with it is the best way to solve things!"

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:46 am

When Vicky listened to her sister,she began to piece together why the couple had been behaving so strangely.They must've lost their children or relatives through this or something.That Psychopath must've caught them.The couple knew that something was not right when their kin disappeared.That must have been why they sold their house!They must be somewhere far away from here now.Fear began creeping into Victoria and she told Nat all that she thought.Something sinister was going on and the woman will never get old.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 am

A note drifted down from nowhere, and Natalie picked it up, and read what it said, her hand shaking.
"Vicky? Look at this..." she said.
Natalie read it again, fear accumalating in her heart.
Oh hello. Seems like you escaped. You are simply too smart for me. Or aren't you? An hour hasn't gone and you already had a label for me: the psychopath. My, my, my. Dear me, what should I do? You little children refuse to learn, don't you? Oh, I forgot, I am watching your every move so relax, you are not going to forget me easily.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:12 am

"Oh,F***!"She muttered.She knew that things had gotten serious now.What's wrong with this woman?Why can't she just scoot off and stop doing harm to us?Why can't she just find someone and marry him?Or her is she's lesbian....She started cussing her under her breath as she walked back to her room.She was now in a dilemma.Should she tell their parents or not?

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 am

OOC: Please dont tell...
IC: Natalie just realized with horror that they has not escaped at all, that they were still kidnapped. They had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide! Was she a witch or something? They had to think of a solution, fast, and running away is not one.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 am

Vicky knew it was too late to turn back now.Either they stop what they're doing and submit themselves to the crazy woman, or continue what they're doing and dig out more facts so they can defeat her.And she knew which one she had to choose.The second one.If they wanted to continue living their lives freely,they had to do it.She turned and look at Nat in the eyes."Natalie,we have no other choices.We have to continue what we're doing or we're better off dead.Are you with me?" She said seriously.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:39 am

"I would want to continue what we are doing exactly?"Nat asked. She could see no solution to this and they could not really do much until they actually go within contact with her and meet her face-to-face again. There was no use staying in the house anyway, any ideas they might have could only stay within themselves as they could not talk without being heard by her. The only thing they could do now was go to her, and place themselves neatly into her hands. Reaching out, she grabbed the book from Vicky and set the time to where they had just left off.
Besides, she assured herself as she did so, they could always return anytime.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 am

"What the hell!?Why did you do that?I said we needed to go back to dig more inormation first.Unless you wan't to time travel and see for yourself?!"She yelled at Nat.At least they could still have been under their parents protection and could rely on technology.Now that Nat has sent them back to the past,there was no parents or technology to rrely on.What were they supposed to do?!

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!