Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halo PRP (Oni and Comrade)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Halo PRP (Oni and Comrade)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Lill had nodded to the elite that he let her out, bu the brutes forced her back to the back of her cell. She was oddly relieved to see the one named Oris, which disturbed her since he was the one who had killed her only human companion. She nodded her head at his question. "I have heard the name before... Though rarely. Why?" She asked, knowing it was not smart to question him, but in the heat of the moment she had forgotten her position.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:04 pm

( this the the schism chu know?)
" Well he's the reason why your getting out of here alive and in one piece.' He passed by a hallway full of bodies and splattered with the blood of the races. He then led her into a room fll of human clothes and weaponary. " We collect them as trophies. Take what you want. We're taking back the ship from the brutes."

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:18 pm

(Slightly. Like I said.. I have played before.. It has been a while though. XP)

Lill nodded her head to him, glad she had not been killed for asking a question. She then grabbed clean clothing and threw it on, fitting on new body armor and grabbing two small guns and one larger sniper riffle. She grabbed any extra ammo that she could and turned to them, nodding her head to him quickly. "Alright... I am ready." She said to them, ready to die. She had been ready to die for a while now, and she really did not expect them all to help her if she was wounded or trapped in any way.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm

( Well if not know the full thing, civil war. Elites, Hunter, grunts vs. Brutes, loyalist grunts and hunters, drones, and jackcals.
Serperist side Loyalist side

Oris nodded and motioned for them to move out. They left Ayu's body behind and made notes to come burn it later. Zerka took up cover and then they started firing. A few brutes dropped, but the rest returened fire with Brute Shots ( Gernade Launchers JSUK) and smashed aprart some of the cover and the band. Oris lobbed a plasma gernade and it killed quite a few.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Lill took aim with her smaller guns, letting out small bursts of fire at the heads of the brutes as they popped out to shoot at them. She had to dodge and run a few times to avoid the shots, but in total she dropped three brutes and badly wounded another one, never once stopping to consider why she was helping or why they were letting her to help. She was alive and fighting again. She was good.

(Ok.)

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Oris barked an order at the elites and co. they had rescued. " The prophets have betrayed us, take up arms and reclaim the ship. We're too near High Chairty and we must flee. We'll fight our way back to our brtherens call and to Sanglhios and if the human whishes, she can come with us. The Shipmaster is dead, killed by a cowardly blow from the Brute Chieftan Sargous. We kill him and take back this and our honor." The small army advanced though the ship advancing towards the bridge. The PA announced, " 20 minutes to High Charity." Oris swore and swung his sword into the door and began to cut though it.
Sargous and his brutes were amazed at the speed they had stormed the ship. The navigator was panicing as they were probaly too late to get help at High Charity. He readied his hammer and his bodyguards readided Spikers and Brute Shots.
Oris cut through the door and they were met by a hail of Magnesium spikes and gernades. A councilr fell along with a chunk of the group. Oris fire the carbine into the phlanx of brutes until he had no more ammo. Then he pulled out a plasma rifle and continued firing until it was dry and lept into the battle with his sword arcing between the fighting mobs.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Lill was able to keep her fire controlled, like she had before and dropped anyone who got close to the door. She managed to keep track of who was "on her side" and who was not and even though they all looked the same to her, she knew that one way or another, this as going to end with many dead. She had just taken a large chunk out of a brutes side and she felt a searing pain in her left shoulder and she lost all use of it. Having no time to check to see what had happened she lifted her right hand and raced into the battle, ducking around the larger brutes and firing her gun at point blank range into vital points in their bodies, blood spattering her face and armor.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Sargous growled as the human was getting to close to him. He lifted the hammer and was about to smash her to pieces when a elite got in the way and took the swining cudgel for her. His broken body fell and Sargous lifted the hammer up for another swing.

Oris hacked his way to the top when his shields gave out and a brute emptied a clip into his back. Noramlly, he would've dropped, but he was raging and hack the brute to pieces when another rammed him and he decaptiated it. Zerka was about to help him when another brute hacked at him with the bayonet.
( YOu know, you can play the NPC's like Zerka and co and the brutes and name them... and have the honors of killing the Chieftan)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Lill saw the hammer and the Elite that had taken the hit for her. She had almost cried out, but she had no time right now. Quickly she launched in close to Sargous, her gun raised and she squeezed the trigger. She did not take her finger off of it, running to his side and dodging out of the way of a jackle and an Elite who were deep into their battle and did not even notice her as she passed. She slipped around a drone, sliding under Sargous. Never once did her gun leave the hammer wielding leader. She emptied her gun into him before puling out her sniper, sliding into a wall on the far side and lifting the gun with one arm and narrowing her eyes.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Sargous dropped to the ground in a puddle of blood and gaping bullet holes. His hammer fell on an unforutnate brute and he writhed like a suffarcating fish.
Oris sliced the last brute and finally, the bloody battle for the ship was over. Of the 400 elites, 300 butes, 100 jackals, and the assorted 500 grunt and 20 drones, 100 elites were left, and 100 grunts.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Lill sighed and dropped her gun a bit, taking the time now to look over at her left arm. It was bleeding. She had not noticed the plasma hit to her shoulder and now that the fight was over and the adrenalin was wearing off, she could feel the pain. She ground her teeth and closed her eyes, pushing away the urge to puke, then stepped away from the wall and lifted the gun. "So does this mean we won for now?" She asked, looking at the leader in the pool of mixed blood. She could feel the blood still all over her and she shuttered. She needed a bath.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 pm

( Well gotta go 4 the night, G'night!)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:42 pm

(Ok! Night!)

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:24 pm

( short post)
Oris nodded. " For now, yes. " He waved for a medic AKA Cleric and he patched him up. " Human, our medicine and atanmy isn't the same... so we can't do much except sterlize the wounds and bandage them." A gold armoured elite started yelling and able bodied elites went to the bridge posts wile the rest went to clean up survivors.

Oris counted the dead of his squad, 4 elites, Ayu, Zerg, Ponto, and Kyae, amazigly, 2 grunts, Ugnu and Grubugrub. He then looked at the whole casusties and noted more then half the oringinal crew were dead or missing.
( Bad grammer yes, but bored)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Lill nodded her head him and removed the damages armor to better check the wound. A bit of blood was pouring out of it. She winced slightly as she prodded around, glad to still feel pain in that arm. She took a deep breath and forced herself to close her hand tightly. She grunted in pain before she let her fingers relax and she sighed, shaking her head and lifting her wounded arm with her good one. "There is not much that can be done for it anyway..."

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Oris grunted to the cleric and walked off to his quaters when the shipmaster stopped him and said, " The human ship Spirit of Fire is requesting to board our ship. We want you as you have most in human affairs." Oris sighed and said, " Let them on." A Phoniex class warship docked by the Infinite Justice and some marines uneasily came onboard. One of them approached the human female ad said, " we got word you were being held here. You can come back to Earth now," The captain extended a hand towards her.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Lill took his hand and shook it. "With your permission Captain.. I would rather remain on board. I was a captive at first... But I was allowed to fight along side them and I witnessed some amazing combat. I think that we would benefit from fighting by their side. These... People, are fighting against their own. Though we fight for something different, I think that allying with them could be beneficial to Earth." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to keep herself from throwing up.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 pm

The captain nodded and said to the ship master, " Ship Master, if that's alright with you?" THe ship master nodded and replied, " Perhaps it would help between our races." The captain turned to her and said, " Anything you want to tell your parents assuming their alive?"
(Short post, g night)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Lill nodded her head. "Just tell them that I love them and I am happy doing what I am doing and where I am." She said to him, nodding her head and wincing at her wounded arm.

"If I may request.. A medical kit? They cannot treat humans and I need to patch up my arm before It heals wrong and I can no longer use it." She explained, showing her arm and wincing a bit again. It really did not hurt bad, but when she shifted the skin pulled and would cause it to bleed again.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!