Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*- Imprinted -*

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

*- Imprinted -*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 am

Lucy looked out of the car window, a passive look on her face. Her father had just picked her up from the airport, and she already liked the weather. It was a dark, rainy day like any other at Forks, and the plant life there was all lush and green. There was so much of it, it was quite hard for Lucy to figure out what was what. The car pulled up a driveway, and Lucy looked at the house. It was plain, and looked like almost every other house around the block. "Welcome home, Luce." She smiled and got out of the car, putting on her backpack.

She walked into the house and looked around. There was the fireplace, with all the photos sitting on top of it, and the old armchair, everything was as it was since she had left. Like nothing had touched the house. She advanced upstairs and could hear her father following. Her room was the mess it was when she left, with clothes left lying around, rubbish outside of the bin and her bed unmade. She stuck her tongue out playfully and started to clean up.

"Thanks for not going into my room," she said, the door opening and her father with her luggage coming into the room. "Woah. What a mess. I would've cleaned it up for you if I knew you'd left it like this." Lucy laughed and shrugged, got up and said to her father, "Go downstairs, Dad. I'll sort this out." He gave her one last look as if saying, "Are you sure?" and she just nodded. He turned around and headed downstairs, his steps making a thomp on each step of the stairs.

Once she was sure he was gone, she opened each bag and suitcase, emptying their contents on her bed. It would be awhile before she got her room clean.

x.x.x.x.<3.x.x.x.x

It was another cold day at Forks, as Lucy walked down the path in her parka. Her breath came out in clouds of condensation as she stuck her hands in her pockets to keep her warm. She reached the school in five minutes, and even in her layers of clothing, she was freezing. She managed to get to the office where she saw a lady wearing a sweater. "Um, excuse me? I'm Lucy, Lucifer Campbell? I'm new here.." The lady looked up as if she expected her. "You're David's kid. Here's a map to the school, your schedule and you'll need to remember .." The woman went on and Lucy simply nodded and when she was done she took the things and went out the door.

She felt kinda overdressed when she saw the receptionist. The bell rang and she checked her schedule. Maths class first. She looked around, and found the classroom. The students were still filing in so Lucy just walked in and got to the teacher. It was her Dad. Oh great.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: *- Imprinted -*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 am

can we just jump in?((and can I be a vampire???))
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Jared Saunders walked down the sidewalk slowly, his arms out to his sides despite the cold weather, but by this point in time, he was used to it. He had lived in Forks since the beginning, ever since the first day he was born... and that had yet to change. Today was just your average school day, hours spent at a desk being miserable... another thing he was used to.

His father was was Quileute Indian who lived on the reservation, and his mother, well she didn't share the same heritage. Jared's parents were separated, and he lived with his mom in Forks during the week days; during the weekend, he'd stay with is dad at La Push, so in a way he sort of lived two lives.

Most wouldn't even think Jared to be son to a Quileute, but it was true; however, it would seem he had inherited his mothers good looks. What did he get from his father you ask? Well, you'll be finding out soon enough, so lets not spoil it just yet.

Jared arrive at school just on time, as usual, reaching his first class, and his worse subject, math. He despised it down to the core, favoring any other subject over it, although having it first period was nice. Having math near the end of the school day really sucked, cause by then, he was completely brain dead. At least now Jared had some chance of passing the class.

Pulling out his books and placing them on his desk, he set his backpack on the floor under him while taking his seat. In the midst of browsing around the room, he glanced at the clock with a sigh... not looking forward to the next 60 minutes or so. "I hate math..." Jared thought to himself, looking at his math book and opening it up to todays lesson in which was written up on the board.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:07 am

Her father knew her well and just dismissed her to her seat. Lucy looked around, and found only one seat free. She headed over there, unable to ignore all the eyes that stared at her. She sat down beside a guy and thought to introduce herself. "Umm, hi." She turned to him in her seat. "I'm Lucy." She smiled at him, but held it back, unsure of his reaction. She studied him, he did look kinda unique. He had unusual white hair which shocked her, seeing as he was about the same age as herself. But what shocked her even more was his golden eyes. She couldn't help but stare at them as she talked to him, but quickly snapped out of it as her father called out, "The instructions are on the board. Once you are done, come and show me your work."

Lucy took out her books and pencils out of her bag and laid them on the table. She was still staring at his eyes, through the corner of her eye. She wanted to say something about them, but she felt it would be rude of her. Trying to concentrate, she opened her book to the pages on the board and started reading. She was pretty good at math, but whether she liked it was another thing. She hated it. But if she had to do it, she'd do it. Her father taught her ever since she started school and he still didn't know how she felt about the subject.

It was his pride and joy, and Lucy didn't have the heart to tell him. So instead, she played along every now and then. She sighed and to direct her attention at something besides the guy sitting next to her, she started the exercises.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Starting to write down the equations, keeping to himself for the time being, Jared oddly noticed the girl next to him starting at him; she was doing obscurely, watching him from the corner of her eyes, but somehow he caught wind of it. At first he said nothing, but after a moment, he set his things down and turned his head in her direction. "You do know that it is rude to stare right... ?" Jared said softly, sarcastically smiling and going back to his work as soon as the teacher shot him a death glare. "Stupid math..." Jared thought again, shaking his head.

As soon as the bell rang, Jared had already been ready, having his things packed up before hand so he could leave early - the earlier the better.

Standing up, Jared stared down at the girl beside him for a moment before walking out of the room, making his way towards Biology in which was only a little ways from his math class. This was the other subject he despised, science. He knew little about cells nor did he want to take the time to learn about it; the only science he ever partly enjoyed was Earth Science, a class he took a few years back.

One of the first in the room, as always, he sat in the back... awaiting for another hell to begin.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!