Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP maddenbaby & cloaked_schemer

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

PRP maddenbaby & cloaked_schemer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Name: Madden Hughes
Appearance: http://www.newhavenrtc.com/images/girl%20guitar.jpg

It's a friday night, 11:30 p.m. at one of the open mics in town. Most guys are there to wind down after a long week at work and most of the girls are there for a few cosmos and flirting. She's sitting on the side of the stage, completely sober, getting nervous like she always does before she's about to play even though it's almost impossible for her to be bad. She had the looks and the voice, she was perfect in a musician's eyes. Her songs about being in love, heart break and having a drink or two with friends were popular with almost everyone who heard them. She picked up her guitar, walked on stage and sat on the stool. She cleared her throat and started singing. As she finished her set she smiled, "Buy me a drink!" and walked off the stage. She took her gear outside loading it in her car and headed back inside standing around texting on her phone as to not look awkward.
Last edited by maddenbaby on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: PRP maddenbaby & cloaked_schemer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Name: Liam Hale
Appearance: Tall, black hair, green eyes.

Liam sat at the bar with his best friend, Michael. They had just ordered their beers when the singer came on, and she took Liam's breath away. He sat, entranced at the sound of her voice and the sight of her astounding beauty. The way she played the guitar and how her voice contrasted with the low sound of the strings was unlike anything he had ever heard.

He downed his first beer as soon as the song was over and shoved the glass at his friend.
"Here, I'll be back later," he told him, pushing himself away from the bar.
"Where you going?" but Liam was already out of earshot.

He approached the girl who seemed to be busy with her phone and stood there for a moment, waiting for her to notice him.
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:44 pm

She finished texting and looked up smiling slightly, "Sorry, Hi." She smiled a little more noticing that he was actually there to talk to her. At these types of things guys rarely came up to her unless they were looking for a quick easy hook up. She looked at him and then back down slightly. "I'm Madden." She said extending her hand. She was cute, wearing jeans and a tiny tank top her boobs shown off nicely along with a hat over her straight hair.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Liam accepted the extended hand and shook it gently, releasing it all in one instant. He tried not to notice her chest, but let's face it, how could you not? He was a guy after all, and guys had needs. After arguing with himself for a few dreadfully silent moments, he realized the awkward air between them and quickly got to the point.
"Um, I'm Liam," he said nervously, brushing his dark hair from his eyes and offering a small smile. "I didn't mean to bother you or anything, but I thought your singing was incredible, and wanted to offer you a drink."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:02 am

Her smiled got bigger as he complimented her singing, most guys thought this wasn't the ideal dream for a 19 year old girl, "Thank you so much. It's nice to meet you Liam." She noticed him look at her chest, but that was nothing new, guys always took a peek, especially when she displayed them so prominently most of the time. "And you're definitely not bothering me." She walked with him towards the bar to take him up on his offer for the bar.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!