Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lyles House for 'Gifted' Teens

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Lyles House for 'Gifted' Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 pm

"ACting, I'm not acting" Belle didn't get how he could think that she was acting. She loved him this was no act belle could never fake such love even with her powers.
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you
When i met you i was afraid to kiss you
When i kissed you i was afraid to love you
No that i love you I'm afraid to lose you

[CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:28 pm

"Belle, I mean do not try so hard," Jamie said lovingly, moving a hand to her cheek and stroking it carefully, "I really want you to relax a little alright. Just a little ok?" He then rolled her off of him and smiled at her with a caring face, as if he knew how she was feeling at that very moment. Jamie looked down at her hand, completely empty and soft.

"Just let me take your hand and it will all be alright Belle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Belle gave him her hand and smiled delightly it was her favorite crooked smile she was just so happy.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Jamie smiled back at Belle and slipped his soft hand around hers, pulling gently to show he was going to move a little closer to her. His thumb ran small circles across the back of her hand, the slow circles doing little other than calming her nerves. "Ha, and I thought I knew something about magic Belle," Jamie said with a laugh, "I guess I was wrong all along, and you taught me that."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 pm

"What do you mean" Belle asked confused of course he knew about magic he was a wizard. That was just confusing.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 pm

"I am talking about you Belle," Jamie said, leaning into her little by little, his will crumbling. He, like her, was becoming almost desperate to be close to her. He paused, their shoulders leaned against one another, thinking of what to say. Then, as if it was a spell all its own, the words came to him:

"You are better than any spell. My feelings are more powerful than any enchantment. It is exhilarating just being within an arm's reach of you. What I feel right now is different than any feeling i have ever felt before; it transcends hate, anger, hope, joy, everything I have ever felt before. That, Belle, is true magic."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 pm

"Wow I have never heard anything so deep" Belle then leaned into his arms and started kissing him again.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Jamie, smiling a little, tightened his grip on Belle and kissed her back, almost unhindered by his own protective feelings towards her. In his mind, if being with him was the path she wanted to choose for herself, who was he to stop her? He did not have the will to break the kiss this time. With no strength left, all he could do was give in to his own emotions and bring her some of that euphoric feeling that her lips gave him every time they kissed.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Belle after a few minutes broke the kiss and got up "Lets get back to the school" Belle said as she reached her hand out for him. When she took it she asked him "So what does this mean now?"

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Jamie took Belle's hand and rose without her help, giving her hand just enough pressure to show her that he understood what she was feeling. One question, different than the rest, burned in his mind. Fueled by her words, he forced himself to seek the answer of the question "What now?", and after a moment's thought, he thought he found an answer that would work for the both of them.

"Let us take it as it comes Belle," Jamie said proudly as he gave her a hug and pointed towards the school, "If it has gotten us this far, why not keep on the same path?"

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:42 pm

"B-but...," Ayuta stammered. "I-I don't have anything to change into after the bath." He looked at her blushing a bit, then turned his head and stared down at his feet. This wasn't going well. Why did they have to rush him here. Paranoid! Yeah right! There's a difference between scared and shy that people just didn't seem to understand. It wasn't like he went around thinking monsters were going to jump out at him. Though he guessed telling them he could here voices in his head didn't help. "W-w-what now?" he asked nervously.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am

Belle nodded and stayed snuggled up into the hug not wanting to ever be out of his arms. She hopped that this path would lead them to a happy ending.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri May 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Noir grinned and then went to her closet and looked through and then gasped. "Aha! This will look awesome on you Ayu..." Noir grabbed a long green shirt with a turtle neck that was striped green and white and then grabbed a pair of old jeans and a pair of socks. She looked around and then dug down deep in a draw and smirked. She grabbed a pair of brand new boxers that looked like they would fit Ayu and grinned. Noir walked over and handed him the clothes. "Either they will be too big or a little small...I dont really know...Just tell me if they are too small..." Noir pushed Ayu into the bathroom and then closed the door.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri May 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Jamie smiled and held Belle tightly to him, hoping never to let her go frim his arms, never to force her away again because of fear or doubt. "You are right about one thing Belle, we do need to get back to school. We have a bad habit of running off..." He said with a soft sigh, his mind almost blank with shock and joy.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm

"Wa-wait a minute..." Ayuta said as she pushed him through the door. He couldn't help but laugh a bit. He walked over to the bathtub and turned the faucet and pulled down the lever for the shower. He stepped in and scrubbed himself clean, enjoying the water. After he was spotless he turned the water off and got out. He pulled on the boxers and the jeans along with the long green shirt. Ayuta opened the door of the bathroom and looked a funny. He looked down and realized the pants were to small to button and his wrists stuck out a few inches. He looked up at Noir sitting on the bed and laughed. "I'm small and everything, but are you sure these aren't from when you were younger. Your not really any bigger than me. I'm only 5' 4."

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun May 03, 2009 2:15 am

Noir looked at Ayu and tried to not laugh. She smirked silly and then rolled onto the bed and laughed. "I guess you need bigger clothes..." Noir then got up and grabbed a long sleeve black shirt with a white cross on it. She then grabbed a pair of torn black jeans. "These may fit you better..." Noir smirked and then pushed him back into the bathroom.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun May 03, 2009 10:45 am

Ayuta laughed as he was pushed back into the bathroom. It really was a funny situation. He stripped of the smaller clothes and put on the new ones. These did fit better. He stepped out of the bathroom and handed her the other pair of clothes. "So, what do you think?" he asked with a shy smiled then thought of something funny and started to giggle. "It brings out my feminine side right?" he joked and couldn't help but laugh. After he stopped laughing he looked around the room. "Umm...you wouldn't happen to have a brush would you?" he asked. "My hairs a mess." Ayuta pointed to the tangled mop of his long purple hair to accentuate his point.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Sun May 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Belle nodded "indeed we do" She said with a smiles as they started off towards the house still in his arms. The thing that scared her the most was to ever leave his arms and this scared her even more. She was in love with this boy which in the last few days she poured her heart out to not at the least being a bit careful about her feeling.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon May 04, 2009 8:31 pm

"Well Belle, it has certainly been interesting with you in the picture I give you that," Jamie said happily, smiling down at the girl in his arms. He had not thought about who he was holding right now, that only the day previously she had been on the lookout for blood. She seemed like a completely different girl, almost normal the way she stared lovingly back at him now. That hatred, that almost animal look that she had before was gone, replaced by something almost normal.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon May 04, 2009 8:37 pm

((what happened to everyone else?))

Vain
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!