Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lyles House for 'Gifted' Teens

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Lyles House for 'Gifted' Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon May 04, 2009 9:00 pm

((O_o I have no idea but lulz))

Noir giggled when she saw Ayu and glomped him. "Nah Ayu, you look cool..." Noir then released him and went over to a table and grabbed a brush. She walked over to Ayu and handed him the brush. "If you need help with any knots just ask Ayu..." Noir then sat down and watched as Ayu fumbled with the brush in his hair and smiled, but then wiped it away in the blink of an eye.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon May 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Ayuta sat for several minutes struggling with the tangle of his hair before the brush got stuck in a knot. He tried pulling on it, but each tug only hurt so he gave that up. He gave an irritated sigh and look to Noir who looked like she was trying to hold in a laugh. Ayuta smiled cutely and asked, "Would you mind? It seems to be stuck." He tugged on the brush for emphasis and muttered a pained "ow"
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Noir smirked and then got up and walked over to Ayu and grabbed the brush. She weaved her fingers through his hair and eventually got it out of the knot. She brushed slowly through his hair and eventually got all the knots out. She eyed his hair and frowned. "You need a haircut..no offense.." Noir walked over to a table and grabbed a couple of things and sat Ayu down on the bed. "Hold still okay?"

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Ayuta held his head still as Noir worked behind him. "But I like my hair long. I don't look right with it short." he protested. He'd tried cutting it short before. People laughed at him more than usual. Maybe they had cut it wrong. Well he didn't trust it. Now and then he would cut it so it wouldn't get too long, but he kept it a certain length. The only problem was how tanglely it got after a shower.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 pm

"Why thank you you quite interesting yourself" Belle said with a laugh as she snuggled closer to him and sighed "Well i geuss we better get to the school and see what everyones up to" Belle said. She realy didn't want to go back to the school she wanted to stay with him forever. Her, and unstables shapefshifter and him, an unexperienced mage what a couple. "You know my family dreaded this for years" Belle said with an eye roll.
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you
When i met you i was afraid to kiss you
When i kissed you i was afraid to love you
No that i love you I'm afraid to lose you

[CENTER]Image

ryda babe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 pm

"Why thank you you quite interesting yourself" Belle said with a laugh as she snuggled closer to him and sighed "Well i geuss we better get to the school and see what everyones up to" Belle said. She realy didn't want to go back to the school she wanted to stay with him forever. Her, and unstables shapefshifter and him, an unexperienced mage what a couple. "You know my family dreaded this for years" Belle said with an eye roll.

ryda babe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue May 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"Afraid of what, you trusting a mage?" Jamie said with a laugh as he walked on, almost mocking the fact that she brought that up, "Well Belle, I think it is I that should be afraid of you. I could not hurt you even if you wanted me to." He had to get back to the school with her, somewhere where he could test her own will. Was her story about him being able to stop her blood rage true, or was he, like everyone else, dependent on her mood.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm

(I couldn't find anything much to post about...)
Alyssa stood at the top of the stairs, slowly creating an orb around her, when she was finshed she rolled down the stairs giggling like mad, her momentum from the stairs carrying her out the window. "Wheeee!" Alyssa said with a little sarcasm as she rolled down a little hill, going head-over-heels, her orb hit a tree at the bottom of the hill, "Ow," Alyssa said, still giggling.
Alyssa waved her hand slightly and the orb dissappeared. Alyssa got up smiling and stretched, she started walking towards a little forest, arriving within minutes at a little clearing in the middle of the forest, she sat down at the edge of a pond, rolling up the legs on her pants, she put her feet down in the water, watching all the fish swim around, Alyssa pulled a container of fish food from her pocket and sprinkled a little on the water, "There you go little guys," Alyssa watched as all the fish started coming out for food, the adults first and then the children following.
Alyssa giggled as a black-and-white guppy swam around her leg, even trying to nibble her foot, "Hehe, I'll call you.... Penguin. Do you like that name, girl?"
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Fri May 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Noir sighed. "I will just trim the ends Ayu.. I wont cut it short okay? Trust me.." Noir sighed again and then sat down infront of Ayu. "You decide..." Noir raised both arms and gestured to one. "Leave your hair unheathly and knotted..." Then noir motioned to the other arm. "Let me cut your hair a bit and fix the knots..." Noir then lowered her arms and looked at Ayu. "I wont cut it if you dont want it Ayu.."

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri May 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Ayuta hesitated a bit, but then nodded slightly. He knew he could trust her, its hard not to know what someone's going to do when their thoughts keep talking to you. "A-alright...just...not too short." he acquiesced. "I-I trust you." He gave her a small reassuring smile then relaxed his muscles. It was hard to do anything with someone who was completely tense.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat May 09, 2009 12:01 am

Noir nodded and then grabbed some supplies and slowly snipped away the ends of his hair. She continued this for some time and also did some other motions and snipping. When she was done she sighed and then grabbed a hairdryer and dried Ayus hair. She got rid of the rest of the extra hair and smirked. "Well you decide if I sucked at it or not.." Noir pulled Ayu up and then guided him towards a large mirror on the wall.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat May 09, 2009 11:43 am

Ayuta took a look in the mirror and smiled happily. "It looks great." he said. "Thanks" On impulse he turned around and hugged her. "So, should we go to breakfast now?" he offered releasing his embrace with small blush on his face. I hope I didn't make her uncomfortable. he thought.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat May 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Noir smiled happily when Ayu said it looked great and blushed when he suddenly hugged her. She smirked like a goof and jumped around like a hyper dog. "Yeah we should go...in starving~..." Noir then grabbed Ayus hand and ran out of her room and down the stairs.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!