Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eragon RolePlay (IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Eragon RolePlay (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

The signup, rules, and setting for this roleplay are here: eragon-roleplay-ooc-t18667.html

Peinao yawned and stretched on his tattered quilt. The bakery next door was making bread, and smells from the oven were wafting out through the open window, making him hungry. Sitting up, he listened closely for that telltale squeak that meant prey. Hearing none nearby, he got up and walked into the street. Nothing there either. He began walking down the street, listening.
(((̴̵̹И̜̏̀͂̅ɐ̴̵͍͍͍̹᷈n̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈o͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̹᷄᷇᷈h҉я͈̼Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐ɐ̶̜̺̗̑҉k)))
(((k҉ɐ̶̜̺̗̑Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐я͈̼h҉͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̴̵̴̵̹̹̹᷄᷇᷈᷈o̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈n͂̅ɐ̴̵̴̵͍͍͍̹̹᷈И̴̵̹)))

このプログラムは、心を持っている。
I can smile.
I am human.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Eragon RolePlay (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby System of A Down on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Solace gave a menacing grin as the Gaurds circled around her.There swords were drawn and they examined her, looking for a weak spot.Solace stood still letting the gaurds circle around her.Cmon attack me already...Solace thought.There was a crowd forming and she did'nt wont someone seeing her face.

A few moments passed.Then ,finally, one them charged at her.He put the blade over his head and begun to lower it down on Solace who countered by tossing a two daggers at the man's leg.The man dropped his sword and grabbed his leg and shouted in pain.Solace threw another dagger behind her which hit another gaurd in the face.The one who charged at her was pciking up his sword.Solace picked him up and then slit his throught with a knife.One of the last two gaurds kicked her down.Then both of them stood over her and raised there swords.Solace rolled out of the way and got up quickly only to see more gaurds coming at her.

Solace decided to run.She darted towards the nearest wall and started climbing.An arrow hit her on the back but she had no time to pull it out.When she reached the top she ran as fast as she can which is pretty fast.She had to jump from building to building every now and then but she lost the ones following her.She sat down and sighed as she reached back and grabbed the arrow.She covered her mouth her free hand and janked the arrow out.She looked at the arrow and said,"I swear they're aim is getting better and better every day....".She took out a canteen and drunk some water.It was going to take some time before they stopped searching for her so it was best for her to lay low.
(19:49:16) [NPC] Bartender: SILENCE MORTAL! I shalln't be controlled! BOTS 4EVA! 11110111(00:46:12) [NPC] Bartender: Hands off mah woman!(00:53:00) [NPC] Bartender: Do not t-touch!(00:56:15) [NPC] Bartender: Note says: DIE!!!(00:56:43)(01:00:38) [NPC] Bartender: Yet you took a life
Who is the bartender and does he have a mind of his own?The world may never know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

System of A Down
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:47 pm

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." River thought as he slipped quietly through a servant's entrance into Dras Leona's palace. It was one of the most idiotic things he could do, being a fugitive on the run. But, it was also necessary. The Varden surely would not accept some kid with open arms, unless he had something. That particular something was the Lady of Dras Leona's prized jewels. Bringing the jewels to the Varden would prove his loyalty to them, and that he had no qualms with stealing from the Empire.

Diving into an alcove just in time to avoid several servants rushing by on some vital task, he nearly turned around and left. River continued sneaking throughout the endless corridors, until he found himself hidden behind a statue outside the throne room. The Lady was in bed, but her jewels stayed under guard inside the throne room. All he had to do was sneak past or kill the two guards, grab the jewels and high tail it out of Dras Leona. Not very hard, right?

Silently drawing his hand-and-a-half sword in his left-hand, he slipped out from behind the statue unseen and walked up behind one of the unsuspecting guards. Quickly, he placed the blade against the guard's kidney and pulled the man into the blade, covering his mouth. The man struggled for a second before slowly falling limp in River's grasp. He dropped the body and slid behind the other guard, who had not noticed the small altercation in the darkness next to him. The cold steel flashed across the man's throat and he went down even faster than his partner. River wiped the blood on his blade off on the tunic of the slain man, sliding the sword back into its scabbard on his right hip. He simply walked into the throne room, grabbed the jewels, placing them carefully in his pack.

Somehow, he managed to make it outside the palace unseen before an alarm was sounded. River walked through the city casually, acting the part of a surprised wanderer when the guards ran past him. When they stopped and turned, coming back to him, he knew he'd been caught. He spun around and spinted to the gates, amid the shouting of the guards, an arrow whistled past his right ear. Of course the gates were closed, so he did the only rational thing, climbed them. Thanking his lucky stars that there was no moon and no stars on this night, he made it over without being hit.

But he wasn't out of the woods yet, he landed lightly on his feet on the other side, sprinting south. He ran hard and long, well through the night and into the morning. He followed the Jiet River all the way into Surda. Finally, he made it to the Varden camp, bone tired from his run and barely able to stand. Varden and Surdan guards alike confronted him, demanding to know who he was and what his business was. "I bear gifts for the Lady Nasuada..." He said, before completely losing consciousness.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm

ixlander raised one bushy eye brow at the strange man in front of her, passed out on the ground. the stout dwarf prodded the man at his feet with he hard toe of his plate boots. (that is river btw just to clear up confusion) it was ixlander's turn to be gate guard for the varden camp. "ie's just pass'd out, put im under gurd and ave, a healr see to im ((he's just passed out, put him under guard and have a healer see to him))" the stone colored dwarf said in a thick dwarven accent.

the dwarf turned away from the man laying on the ground and went back to his post on the right side of the gate. he would knock off guard duty for smithy work after dinner feast. ixlander was known all over the camp for making the best, in craftsman ship and functionality in some weapons and some armor alike. he felt it was his job to help the varden with anything he could, making gear was one way he did constantly. he walked up to his position on the wall and waited for the end of his shift.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you’ve got the time.

“A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.” [Walter Winchell]

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” [Leo Buscaglia]

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Parador was walking down a street when one of the older guards called him over. They told him the rumors of the Varden having a battle with urgals. The stories of dragon riders always did entertain him, how this shade slayer was to become the leader of the varden (yes i know but shh its just a rumor, WITH GUARDS xD) '' So tell me, if he is to be the leader of the varden, if he is a dragon rider. Wouldn't he pose as a bigger threat to the king?'' The guards just stood their with wide eyes''

''By god boy, i think your right.. I have never seen my lord so shaken'' He turned to one of his fellow comrades and had a slight argument. ''But you see Parador, it is said that the king has his own new weapon. This uprising shall fall to a slight whisper. Nothing for you to worry about'' he laughed loudly. Another few gaurds came and relieved him and his comrade, they were off shift.'' So how about we go to the old pub and buy a round on me eh?''

''No you see i can't, i have further matters to attend to, I am sorry for the inconvenience.'' He started to back away when the guard ran back over to him. ''Oh no don't worry about it, i am just going to one of the merchants around here'' The guard began laughing, perhaps he was already drunk. He then stumbled back over to his comrade and walked along an eastern road. Parador spat in disgust '' I can't believe im working like this to find the varden for freedom'' He slowly walked through the roads until he saw one store ''Ye olde Binche'' Mainly known for shipping clothes and jewelry. He slowly walked in to see the man behind the counter.

''What can i do for ye?'' He said in a jolly tone, this man was beleived to be sending the varden supplies.''I have all the warmings you could need for the winter to come!'' He looked nervous at Parador's silence. ''Uh.. Your not a guard are you?.. Look i don't want any trouble, you can take the money, just don't harm me!'' Parador quickly sped over to the counter and covered the man's mouth.

''Silence before you get us both caught, and by god i shall kill you before i get taken away. Now look i want you to tell me everthying about the varden.'' He said with a grin, but when the man did not say a thing, it quickly faded. ''Look my good sir'' He spat '' I don't like this king's rules, i wish to help the varden. So do not think i am a friend of the guards''

The man looked around and slowly pushed Parador's hand down. ''If it is the varden you wish to go to, meet me at the docks in the middle of the night.'' He hesitated to see a reaction. ''I have a boat, a big boat.. I could send you in with the next shipping'' This brought Parador a smile. '' Yes, yes.. Meet me at midnight and i shall take you there. I promise upon my life''

'' Then i shall meet you again soon trader.'' He slowly walked back out of the store. Looking both ways for guards. Then he began walking down the street to the pub. It wasn't the best way to waste time. But time would indeed pass with an ice cool beverage.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Orlando Riverson paced around the tent complex, seething quietly. He had been placed into the division of his desire, the 'mass destruction' one, but...

He looked up, his black hood falling back, to reveal a mess of black hair. Brown eyes stared blankly towards the ceiling, whilst trembling hands fumbled in his robes for his commonplace book where he stuck all the Ancient Language words he knew.

Then he looked at it.

Flipping it open, he glanced at the smooth paper. Writing barely filled half of the page.
He could feel tears springing onto his eyes. Was this really a measure of how powerful he was?

We are all ants, swept up in the flood of reality. So Annabel had claimed.

He read the list slowly to himself. "Adurna, datia, dauth, ethgri. Fyrn, gedwey, knifr, letta, losna," he chanted dully, as though the apparently up-coming battle was a mere game of fate. Orlando could see no other words in the list, so after a cursory check, he put the book away and sat himself down upon the ground, whistling a withering tune.

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_676 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Kiln is bored walking through the Spine. He is one of the few who will venture out into the Spine. He has just finished his last mark and is going back to get his payment. He is heading to Dras-Leona after having to chase down a stupid theif. The theif stole a simple bag of diamonds that was only three or four in the bag and ran. The merchant hired him to retrieve the merchendise but the man had already sold them off so he just killed him and feed him to the animals of the Spine. KIln, now really bored, picks up a lit trot to tear away at the distance between him and Dras-Leona

Shadow_676
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Peinao returned to his alley, his stomach full of mice. Not bothering to come out of cat form, he curled up on his begging, savoring it's warmth. Getting drowsy, he dropped off to a catnap.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emmacgp9 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Syrah looked around, she had just finished her last job for the empire, and she hoped her next job might be for somone more, ah, pleasent, she didn't like Gallbatorix (however that's spelled), though she had only met him once, something about left a bad taste in her mouth, she'd done plenty of jobs for his followers, and a few for the Varden, though mostly they didn't trust her, they knew she would rather be tortured to death then tell an employer's secrets, she'd also done odd jobs for rich merchants and the like. the one sort of person she refused to work for, (though they payed well,) was slavers, she hated ALL slavers, with an intensity that, if they knew, plenty would, probably die from shock. But that didn't matter at the moment, she was in Belatona, looking for work.
98% teens would die if myspace died, if u r 1 of the 2% percent, who would laugh in there face, put this in your sig.

95% teens listen to rap, if u r 1 of the 5% that listens to rock, metal, or 1 of the other genre put this in your sig.

Live, Love, Laugh (ALOT!!)

emmacgp9
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!