Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shiver Me Timbers

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Shiver Me Timbers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteWolfe on Fri May 22, 2009 5:58 pm

As all hell broke loose, William wasted no time in showing his skill with a firearm. He quickly drew his pistol and shot a man coming through the window in the forehead. As he replaced the gun in his sash he kicked up a musket from the floor behind the counter. Many a barkeep kept one just in case. He caught it and spun it around, firing into a man charging in through the door. A man charged him but Tessie tripped him and he fell spread eagle on the floor. Reversing his gun, William brought the butt down like a club into the man's skull, cracking it and killing him instantly.

William saw that he was hopelessly outmatched. Throwing the gun like a boomerang, hitting a man in the head, he jumped backwards up onto the counter. "I apologize, but there is treasure out there with my name on it!" Several musket balls whizzed by, one grazing his arm and drawing a good deal of blood quite rapidly. Cursing, he stumbled backwards onto the floor. On the floor, he grabbed part of his shirt and ripped it off, then grabbed a large bottle of whiskey. Stuffing the cloth in the bottom, he used his empty pistols flintlock to ignite it. He tossed it over the counter as he scrambled away after Kev and Tessie. As the bottle hit the ground it broke and exploded as the alcohol ignited and spread over the floor. The men screamed in pain as the flames began to spread.

Catching up with Kev and Tessie he caught his breath. William sighed. "Shall we go?"
Neutrality is the only true path.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteWolfe
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Fri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm

As the rock Crashed into the window in drakes room, awakening him with a slight curse replying from drakes tongue. He heard the commotion downstairs and realized that for once it wasn't all navy, he heard some of the snotty accent but he also heard some different dialects.

He burst out the door into the main hallway to se several men already ready with their blades.

"Get 'im!" a non navy man shouted each of them drawing there swords and rushing towards drake. Drake quickly shot them down with his blade. He had several bullets still in the load and he used the rest. As he walked down the stairs he saw a man light a fire to the Inn with some of the cheaper grog behind the bar. Drake was able to sneak by them though, as they were drunk form some more expensive drinks.

Outside he was a met by 2 navy guard novices, they were the only thing standing between him and the rest of his group. The first navy man attempted a cleave but he was a scrawny man, and he moved incredibly slow drake was able to dadge the cleave and he was able to slash the man in the side. Nearly slashing him in 2, his spinal cord was the only reason he wasn't split.

the second was a bit burlier but he wasn't that smart, as drake noticed a loose wood plank right under his extermity. Drake stomped on the wood and it shot up hitting the man right in the sack. Drake finished him off with a stab through the chest, severing his heart and puncturing a lung. Drake had caught up to the group.

"Sorry i was taken a nap, so what i miss?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Sat May 23, 2009 9:16 am

Tessie nodded to William"Yes and Kev can check that wound for you aswell"She said and turned to Drake"Nice of you to wake up!"She frowned and asked"Hurt?"She eyed the three for wounds and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, sighing lightly"Best we get the Hell outta here before we're caught"She nodded and tore at the hem of her dress,wrapping it loosely around Williams arm"That should stop the bleedin' until we find a ship and Kev can see to you properly"She nodded and turned to the three men"Shall we?"She gestured the the harbour.The land was cast in darkness and there were only a few men down at the harbour that would give the four any trouble.
I sneezed and was condemned...

Kyrie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sun May 24, 2009 11:51 am

Kev had ran outside right behind Tessie, shooting a couple people himself then taking a look at William's wound after Tessie pointed it out. "Tess's right," he said, "It'll fester if we don' clean an' bandage it. But thaht can wait until after we 'ave a ship!" Then Drake came out. "Only the bigges' barfight I've eveh been in!" he said, a bit jokingly. "What condition's the Inn in, or didn't ya see?"

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Phidius
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Sun May 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Tessie shook her head and looked at the burning Inn she had once called home. She bit her lip and sighed. Obviously seeing The Admiral like that stung her worse than any blow but she forced herself to look around and she wiped blood from her eye again."We had best just hurry..."She said shakily. She pulled out her pistol and held it tightly. Everything that had happened to her was a blurr.Some of her fringe was matted with blood and she sighed.She blinked around and turned away from the Inn.Her wound wasn't deep and she hushed the pain,ignoring it. She looked back and said"C'mon!"She drew her cloak around herself and flashed a glance at the Inn.

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Kev ran after her, if only to get on with their...was it a mission? As they neared the docks he slipped around the crates and netting of the storage area so that Tessie could distract the guards. As he did so, he used his practiced eye to survey the ships there. "That one." he said to hiself under his breath. He looked at a medium-sized frigate with a good set of probably 12-pounder guns, sleek hull, and fast rigging. The name painted on it was, RMS Punisher.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Tessie blinked and looked at the guards"Trouble at the Admiral"She pointed and watched th gullible idiots lumber off"idiots!"She muttered and turned to the other,beckoning"C'mon!"She nodded and waited for the men to choose, she was slightly dreamy, she was going to sail the oceans! She smiled and came up behind kev"Ya think?"She smiled and said"Best hurry!"She grabbed his wrist,gently though, and pulled him on deck"This will be fun.."She smirked.

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:31 am

Kev jumped when Tessie came up behind him and spoke, "What ya tryin' ta do, Tess? Scare me ta death?" he asked incredulously, then calmed down and nodded. "Yea, I deem that ship there to be perfect for our needs." he said, then looked behind them, "Where is everybody?" he asked on seeing no one had followed them.

Then he remembered Tess's burn, "Let me take a look at that burn o' yours." he said worriedly, "Lest it fester, and if it does...there's little I can do."

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 am

Tessie shrugged lightly and said"i'm sure it will be okay". She smiled and blinked as a man entered.
--
It was Tessies brother,Damius."My sister is going down the road of pirate?"He smiled,teasing her. He looked at Kev"And you are?"
--
"Damius!What on Earth..I thought.."She shook her head and looked at Kev"This is Kev"

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 am

Kev's hand went to his pistol when the man came in, then relaxed when he was obviously not a threat. "Yea, m'name's Kev, short fer Kevin. If ya didn' notice I'm Irish." he smiled good-naturedly. "We were jus' abou' ta take thaht there frigate, we're jus' waitin' fer our accomplices." he looked in the direction of the burning Inn, "They should've been 'ere awhile ago." He looked at Damian, "Eh, uh...Damian is it? Can yew man a ship like that, say, the sails or guns?"

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 am

Damian nodded and smirked"Of course I can...It is in me blood isn't it Kev!"He smirked nodding to Tessie."Get in a scrape,sis?"He asked,chuckling."Or just lookin' for a wee bit of attention from a bloke like Kev?"He teased his younger sister who scowled.
--
Tessie shook her head"Watch it,Damien"She said.She tied her hair back and looked at Kev"This would be my brother,Damien"She introduced him.Her eyes glinting

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 am

Kev put out his hand for a shake, "Nice ta meet ya." he said past his embarrassment at Damien's comment on Tess trying to get Kev. "And, yea, she got herself in a bit o' a scrape in the Inn, the smoke in the distance proves it." he gestured at the town where, indeed, a column of smoke was rising to the heavens. "Our plan is to comandeer thaht there ship." he pointed at the Punisher.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:59 am

Tessie grimaced at Damien and she agreed with Kev"A good plan"She pointed out and smirked.
--
Damien looked at Kev and shook his hand"Just the three of us?"He thought for a moment"We could do it..However"He looked at Tessie"perhaps you should go on home,Tess.A ship is no place for a woman"He nodded.
--
Tessie looked offended

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 am

Kev pulled his hand sharply away from Damien's and took the defensive for Tess before she got the chance, "I 'appen to know from first-hand experience thaht she can work on a ship as good as any mahn." he wanted to put his hands on hips in a mock-motherly way, but resisted the urge by crossing his arms.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 am

Tessie nodded defiantly and said"Make yourself useful Damien and go lift the anchor will ya?"She smirked and turned to Kev"Thanks"She nodded gratefully"My brother enjoys making a fool outta me"She admitted, blushing slightly.
--
Damien grumbled and muttered"Take it he gave you a good doing then Tess?" SMACK! Tessies hand met her brothers cheek and he chuckled"Owch!Only joking Tess!"He mumbled walking over to lift the anchor.
--
Tessie frowned."See what I mean?"

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phidius on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Kev blushed at his comment nonetheless, "Yea, I see what ya mean." he likes her, but not that way...yet. "And I suggest we tae a carful approach, just in case some of the crew are aboard." he walked toward the frigate, which, conveniently, had the gangplank down. He went up it carefully and got to the deck. Seeing nothing, he turned around and gestured for Tess and Damien to follow. He then turned back around and went toward a door, which he opened and went down the stair way it opened to. "Knew it." he mumbled, "Cook and cook's assistant." he drew his dagger and cut their throats, not feeling the least bit of sympathy.

Phidius
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Tessie nodded and followed Kevin up. Seh looked around and blinked, a drunken sailor lay snoozing. "Oh please.."She said. She slit his throat and didn't get so much as a drop of blood on herself. She wrinkled her nose at the drunk. She stepped over him and looked round the ship.
--
Damien rubbed his nose and muttered"Jeez Tess, that one hurt!"He complained and smirked,chuckling. He followed Kev and sighed"Shame, could have gone for summit to eat!"He joked and wandered the ship.

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!