Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"Popular Girls and Outcast boys"

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

"Popular Girls and Outcast boys"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Fri May 29, 2009 3:40 am

Have you ever had the feeling that you’re all alone in the world? Even when you’re surrounded by people.

There is an incomprehensible amount of human beings in the world and yet surrounded as we are by them, even in a room full of people, it can be the loneliest place in the world.

This is true though out our lives but it is never felt more frequently than during our teenage years. With the segregation of high school and how people will change their whole belief system just to be popular.

But in high school there is always that one kid that everyone picks on, no matter whether they’re a cheerleader or if they’re in the chess club and in Queen of Peace high school it's no different there's that one boy who doesn't really fit in anywhere and tries to think of so many ways to stay off.
But that changes when Nona Richards comes to town. At first glance she looks like any other cheerleader that is until you get to know her. You see Nona was what you might call fake popular. Only pretending to be a ditsy girlie girl to please her parents.
So what happens when this popular, albeit fake, girl becomes friends with the school outcast?

So there's a brief overview of the RP. It's going to start after Nona has been in the school awhile. She has some cheerleader friends and a popular boyfriend at this point and hasn't yet talked or really seen our little outcast boy. However they're going to be paired up for a school project. I may also need someone to play Nona's parents at some point.

Ok profile skelly:

Name:
Role:(cheerleader, boyfriend ect.)
Brief Bio:

Name: Nona Richards
Appearance:Image without the lip ring of course.
Role: popular but doesn't really want to be
Brief Bio: She grew up in northern England and moved to California when she was fifteen before moving here to Jersey a few months ago. Her dad is a high up in a major corporation while her mother is an ex-supermodel and now owns her own clothing line. They're both disappointed in who Nona is at home but are proud of the person she pretends to be in school. All in all they're pretty much snobs.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: "Popular Girls and Outcast boys"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Name: Cambria Ally

Appearance:Image

Role: Art Student. Must mingle with all students in order to take photo's of them, both for art photo's as well as the school newspaper and yearbook.

Brief Bio: Cambria was born in Los Angeles CA but moved to Canada when she was three. After her father's Design company offered him a job back in California, he was eager to take it. She was then reunited with many of her old friends and had created new ones upon her return. She has many friends but does not hang out with a certain 'clique'
Because of her roles as photo jounalist, yearbook photographer, and aspiring professional photographer, all students of all groups have been pretty accepting of her. The popular ones wanting their pictures all the time of course. Cambria is happy, energetic, and has a very keen artistic eye.
~always & forever~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Fri May 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Name: Nikki Chang
Appearance: http://lh5.ggpht.com/elaing.zhang/RuLnw ... 0_6592.jpg
http://lh3.ggpht.com/elaing.zhang/RuLn0 ... 47_874.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/162/3993 ... 9a8fbc.jpg
Role: cheerleader/nice popular.she is bold and crazy.
Brief Bio: Nikki's popularness didn't come from clothes or looks.it came from her bold and outgoing sweet personality.everybody iked her.she would do things that others couldn't dream of.she is all asian with a touch of american.
Friendship isn't about who knew who the longest...
It's about who came and NEVER left your side.

-Anonymous

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat May 30, 2009 3:19 am

Accepted. We just need the boyfriend and the outcast boy and then we can start ^^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Sat May 30, 2009 6:48 am

Name: Andrew Stevens
Appearance: He is very handsome in appearance without his glasses but his spectacles make everyone think he's a nerd. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He has seven moles on his face one darker than the other.
Role: The Outcast Boy
Brief Bio: Andrew's world had changed in High School he has officially become the school outcast. He has been teased and bullied and no one likes him and girls think that he is ugly which makes Andrew have no confidence and self-esteem. He stays at home after school and plays on the computer and has a few online friends.
Last edited by DREWdesu on Sat May 30, 2009 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat May 30, 2009 7:18 am

accepted ^^ Start posting at IC whenever. ^^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Sat May 30, 2009 7:46 am

Where's the IC thread?? I am new to the forum so yeah I don't know about the RP jizz ^^.

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 am

Eh, I'm lazy so we'll just do the IC here ^^ I do this in some rp's but mostly I use ooc threads for the profiles.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Sun May 31, 2009 4:01 am

ooc: Okay lol!

Andrew Stevens sighed as he walked into the "depths of hell" as he called it. It was actually the school grounds. Every move he makes is seen by those who surround him and then from person to person they whisper his actions. "Oh my god did you hear? Stevens took a deep breath!" a blonde would whisper when Andrew gave a deep sigh. He hated the school, no one liked him. He felt he was alone, If only there was some sort of miracle that could change his whole life around.

"There seems to be some sort of new project" he said to himself before realising those around him would start gossiping. He freaked out and ran towards the rooftop and let out a sigh "Why am I still living in this dump! No one at this school cares about me I should just jump off this building right this instant!" He was ready to stand on and concrete paved edge of the roof "Okay.... one... two... th-" he stood down "Can't do this must live for Mum's sake...". He pushed his glasses back "Now stay confident Andrew... relax now must go down" He looked up looking pretty determined and walked down the stairs to the hallway of his first class before slipping and falling making him the school clown once again.

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 am

Nona sighed as she entered the school grounds, quickly changing the song on her Ipod from 'The Beast and the Harlot' by Avenged Sevenfold to a random Katy Perry song as she neared her 'frends'. She hated faking who she was but she didn't put it past her parents to disown her if she ruined her popularity. She closed her eyes for a moment, before plastering a large smile on her face while her friends twittered around her, complimenting her outfit made up of a purple cami top and red tartan patterned skirt. She smiled, accepting a kiss from the boyfriend she dispised before heading to her next class andsitting down. Pulling her earphones out and looking at the teacher as she explained about being paired up for their new history project.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Andrew stood up and went to his next class (With Noona) he spotted the new girl and then went to his desk slowly before someone says "Oh he's going to fall! He's gonna fall! I'll bet 20!" Andrew sat on the chair and sighed.

ooc: gonna NPC the History Teacher for this.
"Ah class, as you all know we have the new History Project and we have decided to pair people I have placed names on the hat now I'll pick a name and the person who I call out has to pick the other name. The other person will be their partner.." The teacher grabbed the hat and picked names a couple of people already had their partners "Okay next... Noona Richards!" she bellowed.

Andrew shook he hated working in teams. I don't want to stay here any more... why can't I move to a new school... Why? But that Noona girl there is good looking... Must live for good looking people's sake!

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:15 am

Nona sighed and shrugged, stepping up and putting her name in the hat. It was a nice hat, a pretty blue fedora, she smiled and drew her hand out looking at the peice of paper,"Andrew Stevens?" She asked, hearing a few sniggeres and she saw a few of her friends with their hands in praying position. She shrugged and looked at the teacher,"So what do I do now?"

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:50 am

"Well since all of the students are sitting in their pairs. You should sit down with your partner to you know... blend in!" The History Teacher replied. She lifted her head to all the snickering pupils "Now Now Students, You shouldn't be laughing. It's like a reality show...the odd couple always goes good."

Andrew closed his eyes in absolute distraught he has become the partner of Satan herself. The blonde stereotype Please tell me this isn't happening Andrew let in a big gulp and opened his eyes he realized he was still in the Pits of Hell with Satan Herself.

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 am

Nona sighed and sat down next to the boy who's name she'd picked out of the hat. He didn't look happy about this, then again it made sense he wasn't, all the other cheerleaders,her friends and even her boyfriend picked on kids like him. She plastered a smile on her face and did her best to be friendly,"Hey. I'm Nona. Urm...I get that you probably don't want to be my partner but we kinda don't get a choice so...urm...yeah." She shrugged and scratched the back of her neck, her fingers tracing over the tatoo there, hidden by her hair. It wasn't much, just a small deathbat etched into her skin, not that any of her friends, or even her parents knew about it as it was always covered by her hair.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 pm

"Uh...Hi...I'm....um...A-...A....Andrew" he stuttered looking at the face of Satan Please don't tell me that I have to now stay with her for all eternity... He looked at her tattoo "That's a nice tattoo..." he attempted to compliment "uh... yeah". It was him all alone fighting what he thought was the blonde form of Satan "What are we doing for this project again?" he asked as he looked at her in the eyes. Her eyes were beautiful a touch of gray and hazel his favourite eye color... maybe this partnership didn't seem like a bad idea after all.... but then again.... she could unleash the power of the Devil upon Andrew.

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 am

Nona smiled at the compliment,"Thanks...Urm, I was kinda hoping you knew. I was kinda zoned when they told us so...ur..yeah." She dipped her head, this was why she didn't like having to talk to new people, it made her shy and just a little scared. She smiled a little,"Urm...well I guess we could always ask..."

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:25 am

Andrew was hesitant to ask the teacher, let alone the whole student body would shout out that he asked a question in class. He turned over to Nona "How about if you ask, you seem confident...". Was it his chance to fight back against Satan or was it just love. He shook his head to escape the thought of love "I think we will do fine, right... uh okay... we need info... uh... okay... um.... er...." he rummaged through all his history belongings. He's still going strong.

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Nona nodded and held up her hand, asking when the teacher came over. The teacher scowled but explained anyway and she nodded and turned back to Andrew,"Ok we're doing the Inca's apparently." She smiled slightly,"Do you mind doing the writing just for today? I hate my handwriting so I'll type up some stuff when I get home, research and stuff and maybe we could have illustrations? I can do those if you want and...oh god I'm rambling and I probably sound like such an idiot." She laughed at herself,"If you ever want me to shut up just say. Half the time I dunno what the hell I'm going on about anyway so I won't mind."

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 am

"Inca..." he knew that the fires of hell had ignited. Andrew hated these unknown civillisation "Can we change it to something more common?" he whined. He looked at Nona rambling and nodded in hesitation. "Now just give me time to breath..." he muttered. "We should have done something like the Mayans or the Aztecs or something not Inca" he stated he knew the Aztec's sacrificing ritual which is more convenient.

Andrew didn't find the history class amusing at all... it was him with Satan together...forever?

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 am

Name:Lyric Lovebird
Appearance:Image
Role:(cheerleader, boyfriend ect.)Cheerleader/girlfriend(if thats ok!)
Brief Bio:energetic,kind,witty,charming,funny,sarcastic,smart,loving

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!