Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts, teach us something please?(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Hogwarts, teach us something please?(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 pm

"Tosh how about a snog!" Luke mocked appearing behind the group as he had just come back from the hospital wing, "I think you deserve it after all this, Or can I give it away?" he sniggered, "I hope you're ready Kyo!" he teased him as he walked closer to toshya, "Tosh you okay?" he asked her not really knowing what had happened.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Brianna Jewel Johnson was suddenly unsteady on her feet, and, as she stepped back against the rail in surprise, and then saw Kyo from the corner of her amber colored eyes, and then glanced at Nevile. How often had she thought of both of them? And now, seeing the tears in Kyo's eyes, and how he looked so betrayed. . . it hurt her heart. Glancing at one, and then the other, she didn't know what to do.

Why was Kyo so upset about Nevile kissing her? Not that she wasn't surprised about the kiss to start off with - but why was he so upset, enough so for her to see the tears in his eyes. And then it dawned on her that maybe Kyo and Nevile liked her! This was too much to deal with the wanna-be-journalist.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Kyo felt himself falling forwards slightly, his right elbow moving outwards and stabilizing himself at the very last second, on the bottom left of the circular table. It seemed like he was just staring into space, though of course he was looking straight out of the window and into the rain which was teeming down outside the castle. It was slamming down on the windows furiously, a thick mist appearing around the windows and actually just inside of the windows as the freezing cold air outside fought for control with the nice, cosey warmth inside of the building.

As a single bead of the silvery liquid fell down inside the room, so did a single tear from the boys eye, which seemed to drop at the exact same speed as the singular raindrop just inside the window dropped onto the floor, staining the carpet, whilst at the same time the boys own tears stained the oaken table. He didn't really give a flying fizzlestick who was watching him, he just wanted to release all the pent up pain and anger he had been feeling of late.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Bree bit her bottom lip. How could she possibly soothe two boys without hurting either of them? They were her best friends! How could she choose between the two boys? Gnawing on it for a moment, she made up her mind. Her face went to a light pink, and she looked up at Nevile with a shy smile. "Really Nevile?" she asked, not expecting her face to heat up like it was. Damned it, she was a reporter, or wanted to be! She should be in complete control of herself.

And then there was Kyo to worry about. He had looked so surprised, and so sad about this. And now, she was suddenly thirsty. She was parched and dinner was already over. She could always find a water fountain, and maybe find Kyo while she was at it, so she smiled at Nevile as sweetly as she could. "Um, I think I'm going to find a water fountain. For some reason, I'm parched. I'll talk to you later, okay?" she asked and started heading downstairs.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Emil was sitting down on the ground wiping the sweat from is brow. He had been fighting and just now decided to take a rest. His arms were aching and he now realized that his left foot was aasleep. He grunted than got up and dusted himself off. He walked up into the castle and own to hall he saw Kyo. He walked up beside him.
"um hey which way is it to the great hall im a bit disorented."

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:04 am

He felt stupid during dinner. He ran up to Bree and gave her a surprise kiss and Kyo was watching."Yeah like i said I do love you When Bree told him that she was going to get a drink all that he could say was "Okay see you later...." he said. He finished his dinner and went to go see Tosh and Luke in the hospital wing. He mumbled to himself through the whole thing. Right before he got into the hospital wing he stopped. He found luke singing to Tosh. "Hi guys I just told Bree I loved her and I kissed her with Kyo watching." he said. He started to cry himself. "Why was I so stupid!" he said. He started to slap himself on his forehead.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 am

He slowly stood, his eyes still staring off through the storm past the window, completely ignoring the people around him. He turned from his seat, and slowly rose from it as he did, his eyes twinkling a bit as he slowly walked up the few small stairs heading up onto a separate landing where most of the other students seemed to be standing on. Oddly, his face was very blank, his face now more of a deathly pale one might on a rotting corpse than that of the porcelain pink one would usually spot on the boys face. His eyes dull and rather lifeless, and he moved in more of a slouch than his usual highly dignified, slightly pompous, head-held-high pose. It was sort of like anyone who knew him might mistake him for another.

He turned away from them, slowly moving towards the dungeons, though as he did he would take a quick right and head straight back down to the pier. Instead of actually moving into one of the boats though, he would simply sit on the edge of the pier, his right arm wrapped around one of the large wooden stumps supporting the pier, and his left gripping tightly onto his wand. His eyes seemed to be staring dankly towards the area the fight had taken place, he showed no emotion what so ever as he did so, he simply sat. Staring.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 pm

"So how are you feeling Tosh?" Nevil asked. He grabbed out his wand and started to think of a spell that would cheer them up.He stood up and moved a desk to the front of tosh's bed. "Ri-ridickulas!" he yelled. A sparks of red came out of his wand and shot at the desk. It then showed many cats with hats dancing on mats."You know I always wanted to be an animagus. My mom shes one but not a registered one. She can transform into a bat. I told her to reigster her this chirstmas. She agreed I am hoping that her blood is in me." he said. He looked out the window to see his owl coming. He stood up and ran to the window. He removed the letter that was tied on her leg. He opened it to find it was from Hagrid. He opened the envolope and read the letter out loud.

Dear Nevil,
As you know you know I am Rubeous Hegrid. You are doing really well in my class so I decided to show you something special along with some other students. Meet me infront of the forbiddon forest for your special reward. You can bring ONE person do choose wisley. I had got permission from professer dumbledore.

From,
Rubeous Hegrid

He folded the letter and put it in his robe's pocket. "So Luke I think Tosh should get some rest. Wanna come with me to Hegrids?" he asked.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Luke shrugged, "I guess but I think you better watch out, cos I know that the Slytherin lot are still hanging round..." he smiled, he stuck his hands in his pocket and gave Toshya a quick kiss on the cheek before heading outside with Nevil. "So Wut was the letter about." he asked him as they walked out towards Hagrid's hut.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 pm

"It was about a special surprise." he said. Luke and Nevil walked out of the hospital wing and wondered the castle there was still some slytherin still hissing at them. "Well shut the fudge up!" He would yell. They got to Hegrid's castle to find out there was pairs of two from each house. "Hagrid what are we doing here?" he asked. Before Hegrid answered Hagrid looked into the forbiddon forest and whistled. "Its a special treat for the fight for hogwarts. You could have one if you like but it has to stay here." he said. Nevil was confused. "have what?" he asked. Before Hegrid answered black and white horeses came out of the forest. "Pegasus...." One of the hufflepuff students said. "I found these wondering around. I took them under my wing and raised them. For there graditube they gave me so of their eggs. It will be a little project for you. So go on take of the eggs." he said. He waved his hand to a table which held strangly colored eggs. He walked up to the table and picked up two eggs. He gave one to Luke and stared at his. "I think when my hatches it will be called jetstream." he said.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 am

"Both of us get an egg, Jetstream huh!?" Luke smirked, "Raize'd be mine wait till Tosh sees these eh!" he smiled happily and went ahead back to the hospital wing to see Toshya, "Hey Tosh look what Hagrid gave me!" he gloated, "A real Pegasus egg!" he smiled happily.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 am

Toshya was shaken up, cut and bruised and very pale. She looked around and sighed softly. She rubbed her eyes and had got lost in the fighting.She turned and smiled at Luke, grinning"Thats wonderful"She grinned happily at him and sat up in her bed,"Ugh...Why am I here?"She muttered,looking around the Hospital Wing.She blinked blearily and sighed"I didn't pass out did I?"She shook her head and muttered to herself"idiot"
I sneezed and was condemned...

Kyrie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 am

"Pass out?" Luke smirked, "Well you were out cold when I left yee before..." he added, he sat down next to her and kissed her cheek, "I think you're better off in the dorms y'know." He noted standing up and going to find Madam Pomfrey, "Ma'am can we take Toshya back to the dorms yet?" he asked as he found her, She nodded and said, "Just make sure she isn't bothered for a day or two.." she sighed, Luke smirked and headed back to Toshya, "You can go back to the dorms!" he smiled happily.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Toshya grinned"Thank goodness"She smiled at Luke and clambered to her feet,grimacing at her tor and blod stained robes"Jeez..."She murmered and sighed. She giggled"Did Hagrid give you that?"She asked,groggily looking at the Egg. She collapsed infront of the fire,exhausted and smiled,looking around.

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 pm

[[OOC: No eggs. Period. I don't want C-B students getting extremely rare items just because you want them. I could see Enid getting one, as she's always getting A's in that subject, but not anyone else, even Kyo only get's B to A's in said subject as he sort of hates animals, even though if he did not he would get all A's. Anyway, ask me next time.]

Kyo shook his head to push the cobwebs which seemed to encase his entire mind and cause him to not be able to do even the slightest thing. He sighed, his feet slowly moving through the small groups of students that seemed to all be talking about the previous battle they had barely won. He blinks a few times, his legs twisting as he turned on the balls of his feet and walked towards a certain red-haired girl at the side of the common room, who seemed to be surrounded by two other boys he also knew.

"You okay..Miss Toshya?" He spoke in his usual tone, a small smile appearing on his handsome face as he gently tipped it to the side. The tips of his jet black hair were lightly stained a brighter brown color by the tears he has previously shed, though he simply shrugged it off, and pushed the strands from his eyes and behind his ears, awaiting the three peoples response.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Toshya looked up and blinked,tiredly"Hey! I'm fine. A bit tired and umm...In a state"She mused,looking at her robes"But I'm fine."She was still shaken by the fight but hiding it well."What about you guys? You alright?"She said quietly and smiled,looking at the fire"Jeez...Never thought I'd be fighting with you lot..."She smiled a bit and nodded, thinking back to first year and smiling a little. She rubbed her eyes and grimaced,"Sorry, I didn't mean to pass out..."She muttered,cursing herself under her breath and stretching some.

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:06 pm

(okay sorry just ignored the last posts)

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 am

(Luke would get O's in everything apart from Transfiguration, That's his downside...)

Luke shrugged, "Pass out it wasn't you're fault look at me I was knocked out instantly..I think" he said trying to cheer her up, "But at least you're safe and just watch out for the goons of Slytherin they keep trying to get most of us in trouble.." he added. As they reached the Gryffindor common room Luke said the password and smiled as he stared at Toshya's behind.
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm

(ooc: isn't O an equivalent to an A?)
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyrie on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 am

Toshya giggled and nodded"Fair enough"She said,rubbing her eyes and looking herself over"I can't really remember what happened..."She muttered and swore at herself quietly for being so forgetful. She blinked and sat down,smiling a little at everyone,glad they were all alright.

Kyrie
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!