Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Return to Power

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:21 pm

Zhelir smiled grimly as he stepped into the hanger, the Levaithan having docked mere minutes prior. He strode up to the ship, once a slate gray, now painted black with gold accenting the ship's hardpoints. As the hatch popped open, he waved off the questions of his companions coming from within, informing them that they would be filled in on their trip. The four men all returned to the depths of the massive ship, Zhelir and Daedalus seating themselves at the controls, Rick and Tersan stepping into the ship's single lift that acted as a ferry between the cockpit/crew quarters and the "U" shape that was the ship's dual refit and repair bays.

Zhelir flipped on the comm, bringing up a line to the control room.
"This is the Leviathan. If Sinful's got any additional guests for us, tell 'em they got two hours before we depart."[/i]

He snapped the comm off as the control room relayed an affirmative, turning instead to Daedalus to fill him in on the basic outline, saving the details for when he would have a full audience.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:43 am

Miyumi had been notified as soon as the Leviathon had called for clearence. She left immediately and got there just in time to see Zhelir board the ship. She saw someone bringing some of the gundanium toward the ship, and nodded at the boy. Her mouth quirked a bit when she realized it was the same one she had befuddled the day General Sin found the heavyarms drone. She entered the Leviathon, and headed toward the control room, figuring on finding someone who could show her which bunk would be hers. She was stopped by someone rather quickly.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"Oh, hello. I was just looking for someone to show me where I'll be staying on the short trip. My name is Miyumi, and I'll be doing repairs."

As she talked, she held up her id so he could verify what she said.

"Follow me then."
Last edited by miyumi on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:16 pm

OOC: So ya know, I'll be gone until next Saturday (Apr. 8) but more likely the following day, so a few background pieces so the RP doesn't have to be held up by me.

Firstly, Sinful, feel free to RP my four characters as you see fit, if necesary. You've seen 'em all enough.

Second, Miyumi, feel free to RP the trip, landing, yadda. Just a couple pieces of random information that ought to help. There are only two sets of bunk rooms for the crew; Zhelir and Day sleep in one, Tersan in the other, and Rick usually sleeps in the hangar, in a cot he has set up. After Zhelir was informed of the trip, Tersan volunteered to move up into the hanger with Rick for the trip, so that's all freed up. Also, it is a relatively small ship. In terms of both size and structure, think of a Covenant Dropship (If you've played Halo) with a "U" section that houses three mobile suits apiece, instead of a few Covenant.

See ya'll Monday.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:06 pm

She looks at the comm unit with trepidation. Calling the colonies could potentially lead to some interesting things. With a heavy sigh, she calls General Sin's office. His secretary picks up the phone.

"Svetlana Popova. I am calling to make the arrangements regarding Ambassador Alighieri's visit."

His secretary makes a noise of surprise and begins to layout the plans of where the Ambassador and her cohorts will be staying.

"Now I do have some concerns about the Ambassador's safety while in the colonies. Since we are from Earth, I am sure there will be some people hostile enough to try and attempt something. I would prefer if we keep this visit under wraps. Any accomodations should be listed under my name. I also have the Ambassador traveling under a different name on her shuttle flight, but all you need to know is my name. If the General has any questions, please have him contact me."

The secretary agrees and makes a few notes to pass onto the General. With a nod, she says farewell to Svetlana and hangs up.

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:47 am

General Sin finally returned to his office building where he was greeted by the secretary. The message from Svetlana Popova was forwarded to him, then orders were given to have the secretary make the appropriate arrangements to accommodate the ambassador at the Colony's expense. A top floor 3-bedroom suite in the nearby "Grand Sin" luxury hotel was reserved under Svetlana's name as requested. Comfortable on-demand limo service was also reserved in Svetlana's name and would be waiting to pick them up from their docking bay upon arrival. After the reservations were made for lodging and transport, the secretary then forwarded a list, a city map of streets and major buildings, all information about their reservations, and pre-approved clearance for VIP shuttle bay A-1 upon their arrival to avoid customs and fees, back to Svetlana. The list sent provides brief information on all of the top restaurants where she is assured the most privacy and comfort, along with generous dining quality. A request was also sent along with the other information for an estimate on the total number of people arriving with the ambassador so that arrangements can be modified if necessary. The total course of these events taking the better part of three hours, however once completed the Secretary notified General Sin via intercom of the completed work.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:51 pm

Svetlana sends a quick email in reply to his secretaries inquiries.

Thank you for your prompt response. At present, there will only be a total of four people on this trip. We should be arriving in the next couple of days. I will contact you an hour before researching our destination.

Svetlana

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:42 pm

General Sin had been traveling out to the different factories to ensure his army of Virgos would be ready in top form. Already many Virgos were being loaded onto transport shuttles as the time grew nearer and nearer for the assault. Projectile weaponry was being installed on highly maneuverable ships to support the Virgos. Each ship was being loaded with stockpiles of missiles and missile bays. Factories were working round the clock to meet deadlines. Eventually he returned to his office where his secretary forwarded Svetlana's reply. All was going well so far, but the work load was pulling it's toll on his body. He wearily went up the elevator to his office where he collapsed onto one of his couches in a deep slumber.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:42 am

OOC: See topic in L04 thread for the references I'm making in this post.
A large shuttle had been prepared at General Sin's order to take him to Earth. Along with the shuttle were 4 Virgos being prepped for transport and loaded into the hull. General Sin brought along with him a briefcase with a few of his necessities and kept himself armed with his usual weaponry. Once all the preparations had been made, General Sin and his four body guards loaded up into the shuttle, and moments later they launched out of the Colony on direct course to Arizona, Earth.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!