Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Masters (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dragon Masters (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Amatsu was shuffling papers, she heard voices so she looked up and saw two dragons with two of her students, well well so they are dragon masters she thought calmly in her head for know I'll just pretend I don't see anything she added. Amatsu got up calmly "hey kids I'll be right back need to go get a few supplies from the teacher's room okay?" she said kindly smiling at them and left the classroom and went to the teacher's room and got a few copies of Romeo and Juliet. Once Amastu got them she walked back to her classroom but calmly so not to drop the books she was carrying, I hope Misato is okay? she is asleep after all...I'm sure she's fine she thought in her head and chuckled lightly.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 pm

"I'm Alec, and my dragon's name is Leo." Right then, Alec's dragon flew out of Alec's backpack. "Hey! I thought I told you to stay home?" Alec exclaimed.
I got bored the dragon replied in Alec's mind. Alec smiled. "Well, yu can stay here." The dragon flew around happily.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:54 am

Layla nodded at Lucas. So they did have class together sometime ago and he was a dragon master too. "Ya, pretty sure we had classes together before. What kind of dragon is yours? Mine is ice. Oh and this is Camria by the way." Camria flew around Lucas's head in greeting and went back to Avalyn. She had just figured out her name. They would be great friends. Camria continued to chatter away with Avalyn in dragon language. Layla stared at the two dragons and smiled. It seemed they were getting along quite well. She then noticed the pair of yellow wings on Lucas's wrists. So, he was one of the 5 powerful dragon masters just like her. His dragon must be really strong. She wondered if her dragon was strong. Camria hearing her thoughts shouted in her mind, "Of course I'm strong!" Layla sighed and nodded.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:00 am

"That reminds me I should check with Draco and bring him breakfast, you go to school here right if you find any other dragon masters or need any help call me here is my number" Thead says tossing a card to Alec and walking away. Thead hopping into a spoiled meat truck and drives to the mountains. Arriving at the mountain Thead calls Draco with his mind Draco meal time. Spoiled meat again why can't you get some good food. Ya I know I can feel your displeasure this this scar you gave me symbolises our bond you know we perfectly in sync, on a lighter note I found another dragon master it seems something big is starting. Interesting then I will finally get to meet another of my kind.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:07 am

So many dragon masters in one place made Kameryn feel a little better about the whole thing. He replied to Layla, "yes, I am a dragon master, my dragon is home, he fell asleep right after he hatched. He told me he was the beloved Psychic Dragon, I guess that explains a lot," he replied as he walked into the classroom behind everyone else who had entered.

Kameryn had sat in class and was taking notes when Sapphyron flew right into him, knocking him out of his chair. "Ouch," Kameryn yelled as he got up and looked at his dragon. He was about to say something but realized he was in a room with OTHER students. "Sorry," Sapphyron commented as he twirled around Kameryn's head,

"I see others like me, this is awesome, you go to a school with a bunch of Dragon Masters,"

"yes, now keep quiet, I need to concentrate,"

"okay,"

Sapphyron flew over to Kameryn's desk and perched on it. He looked down at Kameryn's notes then at the teacher, "hey, Kameryn, your teacher is a dragon master as well." Kameryn looked up, "wow, well it's her business so don't say anything," he replied back

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 am

Alec caught the card before it hit the ground. Then Leo flew into the room where the other dragons are. Alec followed him into the room. Leo looked at all the other dragons, and decided to perch onto te teacher's desk as well.
hey, man, the teacher is a dragon master! Leo exclaimed.
Really? Well, I'll ask her about that after the class is done. Alec replied when he sat down and started working.
OOC- could I change my chara's age to 16? It'll work better.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:52 am

Lucas nodded. Alright, so he did remember her. That was a decent start, considering if there were some massive dragon masters meetings or something, at least he knew someone. Her question caught him off guard, not to mention the little bute dragon that flew around his head. What kind of dragon was Avalyn? Tilting his head he smiled at Camria, then at Layla. "That's a good question." - "Ava, exactly what type of dragon are you?" He questioned quietly so the rest of the class couldn't exactly listen in on the conversation. Ava paused her chatter with Camria briefly, as she flashed her pearly whites, another if possible, dragon smile. "Electricity!" She beamed and Lucas paused. Electrcity eh? That's gotta be cool. -- It is very cool as a matter of fact. Wanna' see? -See? He questioned through a quick thought conversation. It was then Avalyn nodded and turning her head she blew out a small, short blast of, well electricity, sparks an all. The eighteen year old just started for a moment and grinned. "Woah.- You said Camria was ice right?" He questioned Layla. "This is just amazing." He added, leaning back and shaking his head, bringing his hands there comfortably. "So, how exactly are we suppose to train them? I mean, I've been in my fair shair of fights, but, dragons?" He questioned her again, as if she would know. Well, she knew more than he did already. It couldn't hurt to speculate right?

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 am

Gabriel was reading word for word in the books. After reading 11 books he slammed his head on the table.

"Why isn't there anything here." he growled to himself, looking at the orange wings on his wrists. His watched beeped 12 times. "Well, I guess it's lunchtime" HE got up from his chair and went to the cafe next to the library. There he ate a sub sandwich and had a coke, then suddenly, he heard a voice.

'Gabriel' It was a deep, gruff voice that sounded threatening, but it had a hint of loving in it. Gabriel wheeled around in his chair, but no one was there. 'Gabriel........Gabriel.....Gabriel' Gabriel put his clenched hands on his head.

'Please stop, make voices stop' Gabriel thought to himself

'As you wish' said the voice. Gabriel's heart began to race in fear. He threw the rest of his trash in the bin and ran back to the library, sat down at his spot and picked up where he left off.

"There HAS to be something here....Wait, If I remember, one of my high school teachers had a Dr. In mythology." Eh left the library and went to his old high school. He got a visitors pass and went to her room. He opened the door.

"Pardon me, but I have a question miss........" Gabriel stopped short in his tracts. The students and Dragons turned to look at him. "OH JESUS!!!" Gabriel yelled, and he ran down the hall.
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm

((ummmm I know this might be confusing but ummm I'd like to change something about Amastu's dragon...Can I say she found her dragon when she was 15 and raised in the forest area in the town and kept her hidden? since she's older I think it would work better she'd be some actually help if she was already a Dragon Master from long ago ^^ hopes it okay))

Amastu was trying her best to keep her balance with all her books and was doing a good job but she couldn't see the front of her and her glass were fall off again "*sigh* I hope I don't bump into a student right now..." she said worried. And as soon as she said it someone did bump into her, she fell down making all the books fall and one landed on her head opened "owwww" she said her glasses fell of to and landed on her lap. "sorry about that you okay?" she asked and looked up at the same time taking of the book on her head, getting up calmly. Amatsu's eyes widened a bit and a smile on her face "well well if it isn't my old student Gabriel how good to see you again its been a while" she said smiling at him kindly, she then went down and picked up her glasses and put them on and started to pick up her books "what brings you back here Gabriel?" she asked genetly picking up her books.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 pm

"Oh Jesus! There is no time to pick up books! You need to help me!!!! There are Dragons in your room!!! Real dragons!!!! OH God!!!! The Government will find out and put us down in the deEp vaults of area 51. I can't spend the rest of my life in a cell!!! Please Get me out of here!!!!" Gabriel pleaded to Amastu. He did not know it, but was showing his orange wings on his wrists.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:58 pm

((Sure Aya.))

Layla wondered how to train their dragons. "I don't really know either." she replied to Lucas. She watched as a boy bumped into her teacher. Layla then listened to the boy as he rambled on and off about dragons. Confused she ignored it and turned her attention back to Lucas. Camria then sensed another dragon master in the room as well as an older one. She concentrated on it for a bit and figured out that it was Layla's teacher as well as the boy who just came in. Telling Layla, she went back to chattering with Avalyn. Layla sighed. So her teacher seemed to be a dragon master too as well as the boy who just came in. She wondered why her teacher wasn't doing anything about this. She shrugged and asked Lucas, "What would you do if our teacher was a dragon master?" It was true, but she wanted to know what he would do.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Lucas pausde and contemplated the idea, only to roll his shoulders back in a shrug. "Ask her advice I s'pose. I mean, she's older, she'd have to know more about what's going on than we do. And right now, all I know is from some freaky realistic dream where I wake up find an egg and a brand new tattoo. " He half ranted, as Avalyn perched herself on his shoulder, continueing to chat with Camria. They seemed to be getting along so well, it made the lanky male smile briefly before looking back to Layla. "Anyway, why the question? Is she one? 'Cause that would be kinda useful I think."

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Layla nodded at his question as Camria flew and went on top of Layla's head. Layla grunted and hoped she was potty trained. Although it was a bit annoying, she wasn't going to fuss about it when people couldn't see Camria. People were going to start thinking she was crazy. Layla asked, "So, then should we ask her? The teacher I mean about the dragons and things cause I don't really know much either." Layla pondered about it, it would be better to ask the teacher. She just hoped Camria was right about her being a dragon master and wasn't trying to just make Layla look silly.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 pm

"I mean if you're sure shes a dragon master, or we could just look at her wrist right? Besids, even if she doensn't know, it can't hurt to ask, right?" He stated, casually bringing a hand up to stroke Ava's back. "She seems kinda' busy at the moment though." Lucas added, sitting up and glancing back into his backpack the shattered egg now gone as if it had somehow disapeared into thing air. "Huh." He muttered, running his hand through his hair. "I wonder who else here is some kind of dragon master." He pondered aloud before looking to Layla.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:44 am

"I agree on the most part." Layla said. She wondered how many other dragon masters were there in the world. There couldn't be too many, but she had already met so many. She lifted Camria off her head and placed her on her shoulder. Camria whined a bit, but gave up seeing Layla wouldn't listen. "We'll ask the teacher after the boy." Layla reached into her pocket and got out a small piece of candy. Unwrapping it, she gave it to Camria and Camria happily took it. She sucked it and flew around Layla's head. "It's so good and sweet!" Camria cried. Layla sighed of course candy is good a sweet. Or at least to most people.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 am

Alec saw Layla give her dragon a piece of candy. Alec got out one piece of candy and called over Leo "Hey, buddy,want some candy?" He asked Leo.
CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY! the dragon exclaimed as it flew towards Alec and snatched it out of Alec's hands. It sucked on it and flew laps over Alec's head. Wierd that he already knew about candy. Thrn Alec knew.
"Did you get nto my secret candy stash from Haloween?"
Uh, mayyyyybbbbeeeee. Leo answered while turning away and slowly flew back to the teacher's desk.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 am

(sorry about not posting I was really busy)

Davis watched as more and more dragon masters had appeared next to them. The one that really got his attention was the dragon master of electricity. He was the closest thing to technology. He was caught surprised when he heard about their teacher being a dragon master. "Wait are you guys frogetting someone? Me and Izzy are the dragon masters of technology" he said as Izzy appeared on to his head and opened its mouth, small missiles was shot out and exploded near his face. "OW! And for the asking the teacher I agree we should go ask her." he said.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 am

Layla nodded as Davis came over and talked. "So, let's ask the teacher then." Layla walked over to the teacher and asked her quietly, "Teacher, are you a dragon master? If you aren't ignore this question. But, if you are, we need some help." Layla pointed over to where Lucas and Davis were. Layla peeked at the teacher's wrist to see if she was a dragon master. She then saw white pair of wings on the teacher's writs. So she was a dragon master.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 pm

"OH God! Your all have Dragons! Get way from me!!" Gabriel said, his voice shaking in fear. He pulled out a 1944 colt .45 and aimed it at his teacher and the girl who came up to them. He saw that allot of eyes were upon him. He put himself against the wall.

"I will not be thrown into a gov. cell for the rest of my life!"

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Amatsu sighed "calm down Gabriel...don't over exaggerate the situation" she said calmly and fixed her glasses again and picked up her books into a stack next to her. Amatsu sighed still hearing Gabriel freak out, she got up calmly and with a sort of grace peaked a bit and saw a pair of orange wings in his wrist.

"Teacher, are you a dragon master? If you aren't ignore this question. But, if you are, we need some help."

Amatsu turned her head as she heard someone speak and saw it was her student Layla, she smiled at her "I'll answer any questions you have after school okay?" she said calmly and then turned to Gabriel and got near him calmly and took out something from her pocket. Amatsu touched his hand sand gently put them down a bit quickly and threw something in his mouth, it was a hot candy pretty hot, "now calm yourself Gabriel your an adult so stop actin like a kid" she said seriously but her seriousness was always taken lightly. She walked over to her books and picked them up and headed into her class and set them on her desk "okay kids take your sits class shall start soon...I know you have many questions but for know I need you to calm down...only one of you anyways and wait"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!