Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Why guitars are better then women!

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

Why guitars are better then women!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !asgard@destroyer! on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Ok I was searching around a Guitar website, when I found this little 'JEM'. This is the most truthful thing I have ever found and read, It is mind boggling and so amazing that I had to post it here. Well read it with caution, because it is very blunt and brutally honest. Enjoy guys.

WHY GUITARS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN!

Guitars don't get pregnant.
You can play your Guitar any time of the month.
Guitars don't have parents.
Guitars don't whine... unless you want them to.
You can share your Guitar with your friends.
Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you've played
Guitars don't care how many other Guitars you have.
Guitars don't care if you look at other Guitars.
Guitars don't care if you buy Guitar magazines.
You'll never hear, "Surprise, you are going to proud father of a new Guitar" unless you go out to buy one yourself.
If your Guitar is flat you can fix it.
Your Guitar doesn't care if you never listen to it.
Your Guitar won't care if you leave up the toilet seat.
You don't have to be jealous of the guy who works on your Guitar.
If you say bad things to your Guitar, you don't have to apologize before you play it again.
You can play your Guitar as long as you want and it won't get sore.
You can stop playing your Guitar as soon as you want and it won't get frustrated.
Your parents won't remain in touch with your old Guitar after you dump it.
Guitars don't insult you if you're a bad player.
Your Guitar never wants a night out with the other Guitars.
Guitars don't care if you're late.
Guitars don't get headaches.
You don't have to take a shower before you play your Guitar.
If your Guitar doesn't look good you can refinish it or get new parts.
You can play your Guitar the first time you meet it, without having to take it to dinner, see a movie, or meet it's mother.
The only protection you have to wear when playing your Guitar is a decent thumb pick.
When in mixed company, you can talk about what a great time you had the last time you played your Guitar.

Last but definitely not least...
If you decide to trade in your old Guitar, you don't have to give up everything you own.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you wish peace, prepare for war" - Italian proverb

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Why guitars are better then women!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm

a guitar cant have a conversation with you.
Guitar's dont have breasts.
You cant mate with a guitar.

But i suppose with your attitude youll be strumming on your own for a long time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh wow. That actually made me laugh. :P
Tsk, Tsk.
There are two kinds of writer: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.
- Brian Aldiss

Essa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !asgard@destroyer! on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 am

Sad to say, I'm happily married to my newest guitar which makes me an 'Electric bigamist'. But yes, I plan on staying single for a while in which I'm glad. I hate relationships and all the trouble it brings, meeting the parents, the first argument about something stupid, Etc.

Plus I'm really sort of a loner, all I need is my axe, a pick and my amp. Nothing more, nothing less.

On a side note, I fucking sleep with my guitars so does that say something? XD

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

Awesome post. Five stars. Rock on!

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:49 am

LMFAO.
I love this post, though most girls are supposed to find it offensive, or some crap like that.
Anyways, you made my thursday - or whatever day this is.
Call me Hailey;
Tom/Bill/Strify/SynGates/Strify = Love ♥
Hell yeah; I just typed Strify twice.

coco4994
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedDyeC8 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:50 pm

HAHA that was great, I loved it. I've been playing the guitar for about 2 years now and I'm pretty good. When I'm bored, there's nothing better than picking up my guitar, and playing a few songs, or jammin' with my friends.

coco4994 wrote:LMFAO.
I love this post, though most girls are supposed to find it offensive, or some crap like that.
Anyways, you made my thursday - or whatever day this is.

Haha thats great, you sound like the kind of girl I like, the one that never gets pissy about every little thing lol. hard to find but way better ;) lol. Anyway..... adios
You and I could get away for awhile, I just wanna be alone with your smile" ~M+M's~ blink-182
Look to the past and remember a smile, and maybe tonight I can breath for a while, I'm not in the scene I think I'm fallin' asleep but then all that it means is I'll always be dreamin of you" ~Feeling This~ blink-182

RedDyeC8
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!