Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

::A teen walks hesitantly towards the Tavern.::

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: ::A teen walks hesitantly towards the Tavern.::

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:38 pm

"let's go back to your place, I've lived without things for a while..I can wait a couple of hours more..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

riddle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:41 pm

"Okay. Follow me..." ::Walks out of the hospital and a dozen streets away.:: "Well, this is it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 pm

walking along the street, was oddly uncomfortable. but he walked with xavier, trying not to let him notice. his eyes scanned constantly..trying to look for threats. when xavier stopped, Calvin almost walked right into him. but stopped short. looking at his friends place, he smiled.
"it looks great, where are you getting the money for a place like this?"

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikita♥chan on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Raye appeared again. She smiled pleasantly and said with a genuine smile, "New friends!" She added, "Raye had to tell him where she was going before she came!" She lifted up a squared box covered by beautiful silk fabric, "Raye brought fruit for her new friends too!"
TheLoveLessGirl

Chikita♥chan
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:46 am

::Looks at Raye curiously.:: "Okay... uh, sure, you can come too... thanks for the fruit!" ::Turns to Calvin.:: "I'm a mercenary, remember? Good money, that!"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:56 pm

he smiles..
"thats right..I remember now. business must be good."
looking at rate he waved politely..then returned his gaze to xaviers home..

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:03 pm

"Well, let's not just sit here, lets go in! You too, Raye!" ::Unlocks the front door and enters, gesturing for them both to enter.:: "Would you like anything? A soda, perhaps?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 pm

"oh, no drinks for me." he said, stepping inside.
"do you have a bathroom by any chance? I didn't get to go at the hospital.."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:51 pm

::Laughs.:: "I'm sorry, I didn't think of that... yeah, it's up the stairs and to the left. You can't miss it."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:56 pm

"thanks"
Calvin went up to the bathroom and quickly shut the door behind him. his smile droped into a look of pain, and he grabbed his stomach. he didnt know how much longer he would be able to supress the creature, it was already awake and trying to get out. he couldnt stand the thought of possibly hurting his friend..but he would have to think and act quick if he was going to have a chance....

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 pm

::Walks into the kitchen, which is directly below the bathroom, and starts cooking up a huge meal for his friends.::

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:02 pm

smelling the food, the creature in him grumbled. regaining his composure, Calvin walked over to the toliet and flushed, then washed his hands, before returning downstairs. if he was right, the food should help...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:05 pm

::Smiles as he notices Calvin walk into the room.:: "I know we just ate, but... I figured you might still be hungry..."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:11 pm

seeing the food, Calvin smiles..
"maybe just a little hungry...."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:17 pm

"Good! Dig in!"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:22 pm

sitting down at the table...Calvin didnt need to be told twice. he began eating and just kept going. he got through half of the food in a matter of minutes, and stopped himself.
"this is delicious..but I dont want to eat it all..."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:43 pm

"No, go ahead! You're obviously starving!" ::Smiles.::

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikita♥chan on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Raye appeared at Calvin's side. "Can Raye try some?" She had never seen food like this before and it looked delicious.

Chikita♥chan
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!