Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

::A teen walks hesitantly towards the Tavern.::

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: ::A teen walks hesitantly towards the Tavern.::

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:48 pm

::His smiles fades as the boy continues talking. He pales visibly.:: "What... How? How did this start? When did it start for that matter...? Are people blaming you for the fire? Is that why you're being hunted?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:08 pm

"I first noticed it the day before the fire...and for all I know..I might have started it. I don't remember..it was the first time he took over..I blacked out. when I came to I had been badly burned. and alone. i have been running ever since..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:14 pm

((OOC Riddle, check your PM Inbox ^^ ))

::Breathes in a shaky breath.:: "Alright... this is hard to take in... but... ugh, where are my manners? When you feel well enough to leave the bed, if it's okay with you, that is, I'll move all your stuff from your current place into my place. I'm fairly successful at what I do, so I was able to afford a two bedroom place in the city... seeing as you're on the run, where better to hide out than with a "Bounty Hunter," as you put it?" ::Smiles warmly.::

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:28 pm

smiles a bit...and relaxes back onto the bed.
" thats kind of you..but I dont want to impose. also, i dont have any real...things...right now except what im wearing."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:55 pm

::Laughs.:: "Impose? What are friends for, after all? And don't worry, I'll take you shopping, you'll have a new wardrobe soon enough." ::He laughs again, glad to have his old friend back.::

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:39 pm

"So, are you feeling well enough?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:23 pm

getting up slowly, the boy looked relieved.
" I guess I am. thank you for...all of this. it truly is good to see you again."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikita♥chan on Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:01 pm

A girl about 15 appeared out of the darkness. A wide smile was spead across her pale face. She had ice blue eyes and silver hair that reached her wasit. "No one ever comes to visit Raye anymore!" She had a very sweet voice with a hint of excitment in it. She brushed off her blue kimono and pulled her hair back behing her shoulders. She blinked at them and bounced like a child, "Your here to be Raye's friend?"
TheLoveLessGirl

Chikita♥chan
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:41 pm

blinking in amazement as the girl materializes, the boy is shocked into brief silence. his body twitched, at the sudden intrudment.
"I'm sorry but...who are you exactly? and how did you get in here?"

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:24 pm

"Calvin, it's quite alright. I... erm..." ::Blushes slightly.:: "I couldn't afford your own private hospital room.... So.... Erm, this is your roomie." ::Turns to Raye.:: "Hello, Raye, my name is Xavier! And while we didn't come planning on visiting you, I guess we are. And I always love making new friends!" :smiles and extends his hand.::

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Calvin calms down visibly and smiles at her.
"I'm sorry, I have had a rough couple of days. its nice to meet you..."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:58 pm

::Claps his hands.:: "Right! Well, who's up for a meal? I've got a bunch of food, pratically a feast, actually, out in the hall. Anyone hungry?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:38 pm

((An I join???))
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:42 pm

(( Yes, anyone can join, but PLEASE, if you are not sure, PLEASE post OOC in the OOC thread I post for every one of my IC RP's =P Thanx))

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:13 pm

smiles weakley at xavier.
"sounds good to me, I'm starving."
and with that, calvin slowly worked his way out of the bed, almost falling in the process.

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 pm

::Helps Calvin get out of the bed, and then goes and retreives the food from the hallway. Reveals the food with a flourish:: "Dinner... is served!"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Calvin smiles.
" it looks great. thank you..really. I didnt know how I was going to get through the night. you really came through for me..."
sitting back down on his bead, he motioned for xavier to come over and join him. with food in hand, he started slow, but quickly ramped up to eating ferociously, as if he hadn't eaten in days...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:00 pm

::Watches Calvin eat with a faint smile.:: "What are friends for?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:14 pm

..finishing the meal, Calvin stood up. looking and feeling much better.
"that was great. where to from here?"

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:21 pm

::Thinks for a moment.:: "Well.... we can go to my place and get you settles in, or we can go shopping for new stuff for you... your choice."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!