Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of the Enclave

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rise of the Enclave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Niko on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:06 pm

ooc: thanks for the info, keeley. i had no idea...DON'T SPEAR ME!! >.< (feels like such a noob ==)

"Of course I know how to fight." Kay snapped, after finally catching up with Keara. "I have enough motivation to, anyway. My brother's an Enclave. 'Course, I can't tell which one..." He scratched his head. "Anyway, since you were kind enough to tell me your name, I'll tell you mine. I'm Kay...and I wanted to formally apologize for interrupting your escape. Truth is, now that I know what you're doing, I want to help you." He looked her straight in the eyes, making sure she knew he was deadly serious.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Niko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueman on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:35 pm

As Kay stopped talking and began to turn to walk again, he was interuppted...by a zombie. Several more emerged from the sewage. A whole swarm appeared before too long, and were headed straight towards the small group of 3. The first tried to attack Keara, and soon they swalloing the whole group in their numbers.
Be kicked into thy mighty pit of death! Or we can be friends and go have a nice cup of tea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueman
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:11 pm

Roderick stumbled as the first few of the the zombies rushed on the oncoming onslaught he braced himself then he saw a bunch of enclave coming toward them and the zombies then he had an idea he threw some tear gas bombs at the zombies and a few at the enclave then he hopped on the viper and motioned for the other two to get on also even though somebody would be hanging off the back it was their only hope once everyone was on he gunned it and ran straight through the zombie crowd.
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueman on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 pm

ooc: Once again, how did you get a Viper in the sewers, through a Manhole??? (Where did you even get it) and there was only one Enclave. And he hasn't showed up yet.

Blueman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:14 pm

Ooc: Zombies…O.O…in the human world…..

Keara looked over his shoulder as he told her his name, as a lone zombie appeared from one of the sewers; soon another few appeared before their numbers increased. The few closest to her tried to hit her; she swung her leg around, kicking them away from her. She grabbed Kay’s arm and tried pushing her way through them. She managed to get them out and ran back the way they had came, back towards the Enclave.

She spotted the ladder to the hole, and ran past it, spotting a pair of feet starting to descend down the hole. She smiled slightly leaving the enclave to the zombies.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueman on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:19 pm

ooc: lol, where do you think the bodies would go...I say the sewers...and just because they're shot and fall down, doesn't mean they're dead. :D

As the Enclave began to descend the later down into the sewers, he heard the splashing of dozens of pairs of feet. Moans filled the sewers with an eerie noise, and the Enclave grinned. "Zombies...this will be fun." He climbed down only to notice two of the criminals running in the opposite direction, and also to have a zombie groap his leg and bite at it. The trooper screamed...the pain stung and burned. He quickly reacted, and his boot was pushed into the zombies face. A crunching, juicy pop sounded off as the zombie's face caved in. The soldier fell down into the mucky water. "This is OVU 55, B-squad. Have had contact with Rots, and am still in pursuit of criminals, request reinforcements." --
"OVU 55 B, request is a negative. All units on surface near your location are currently in pursuit of a new suspect. Advise that you relocate ASAP."
The Enclave trooper looked around at all of the zombies...how could there already be someone else. He just got down here. He looked at his leg, and looked as rotten as the zombies caved in face. He cringed at the pain...

Blueman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nominis on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:42 pm

"That's 5 and 0 my man." Jericho smiled, grabbing the cash on the top of the table and throwing it into his pocket. "Pleasure doin' business with you."

And with that the tall, young, brown-haired, blue eyed man turned and walked off. The familiar "click" sounding behind him as someone pulled a knife.

"Johnny....you two-bit low life...you cheated me!" A burly, geasy haired, deep voiced man grumbled, "Ain't no way you could win the dice five times in a row!"

Jericho turned with a sincere what-are-you-talking-about smile. "What'dya mean, Rex? I played ya fair and square just like the other four. Luck's just on my side today."

If there was one person you didn't want to get mad in the slums, it was Rex. Stupid, over-sized, greasy, illiterate, with enough muscle in one ostrich egg sized fist to kill a man. Rex was the prime example of all brawn and no brains. For anyone that had a good eye, and one who'd worked the crowds and knew enough about people (including Rex) one could tell in a flash, after looking at Rex's stained overalls, Rex had just gotten off work, and the money now crammed in Jericho's overflowing pocket was the big man's paycheck.

"You cheatin' dog! Teach you ta steal from me!" And with that, the bear sized man made his lunge, knife arm extended and the intent to take blood evident.

Jeez...come on you big oaf! Jericho thought as his left leg shot up, steel toed boot striking the wrist of the knife wielding hand. In a muffled cry of pain, the sprained wrist released the weapon. Not waiting for the knife to even strike the ground, Jericho side stepped Rex, and took off, smile still on his face.

A few blocks down the way, he could hear a conversation between two Enclave members about three runners and a new suspect....a thief that just stole a plumber's paycheck.

((Edit: Just had to change a g to a t))
Last edited by Nominis on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Our first contact with another sentinel race and they blow up a planet...Helluva calling card."
-Liberty's Manefesto

Nominis
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Niko on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:29 am

"Well, that was exciting." Kay said. "How nice of you to let the Enclave have some fun as well." He looked around. "Where are we headed now?" He asked, smiling slightly.

Niko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!