Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: The Black Lake [IC]

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Hogwarts: The Black Lake [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampyre's Paramour on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 am

A day before the start of the new term at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Alexandra Whitford was up bright and early, having a scrumptious breakfast in the dining hall inside the manor in the middle of the grand Whitford estate. Several maids and the family butler were present, at standby and ready to follow any order their mistress commands. While finishing her bacon and eggs...

"Amelia, is my trunk packed already?"

"Yes, My Lady, all of your things needed for the new term are already in your luggage. We also took the liberty of cleaning Dragon's cage for you."

"Excellent...Gilbert? My new things are already in there right?"

"Of course, Miss Alexandra. I checked your list enclosed in the letter from the school and I myself made sure nothing is forgotten."

"Lovely," Alex smirked, drinking the last of the apple juice before jumping out of her seat. Striding on long legs, she called out behind her shoulder, "I'll be at my room if you need me." Double-taking, she poked her head again inside the door and shouted to the servants, "Then again, try not to need me." The people were left exchanging dubious and bewildered looks as Alex half-skipped, half-walked up the grand staircase, walking to a hallway which leads off to her bedroom. All the way she was singing a Muggle pop song she found that best describes her.

"I can't help the way I am, hope you don' misunderstand
That I'm too cool, I'm too cool to know you
Don't take it personal, don't get emotional
You know it's the truth, I'm too cool for you..."

Opening the wide double doors, her eyes were greeted by the familiar sight of her bedroom that was as big as a two-room apartment. A door led to her walk-in closet (with a wardrobe that was to die for), another to her own fully-furnished bathroom. A large bed with silk covers and swan-feather pillows was backed up in one wall. Opposite it was her "entertainment zone". You see when the Dark Lord died fifteen years ago, the purebloods became, say, a bit more friendly to Muggles. The Whitfords are included in this. In fact Alex was so immersed in the Muggle life that no one would suspect her for being a witch. She had her home-theatre system, a killer stereo, extensive collection of CD's and DVD's, a desktop that was every geeks dream, and of course, and iPhone. The whole room was a teenager's paradise, with splashes of vibrant color all over it. The only signs that would suggest Alex is no normal teen is the large owl cage, her school trunk full of "witchy" stuff like robes and cauldrons and brooms, a wand that lay on her bedside table, and posters on her walls that were a mix of Muggle and wizard bands and Quidditch teams. "So good to be me," she sighed, as she flopped down on her bed, feeling like she was the luckiest girl in the world.

A loud ringtone broke the silence, and the caller ID made Alex squeal in delight. It was her bestfriend Ashley Evans, a Ravenclaw who's the same year as she is, and a Half-blood, also filthy stinking rich like Alex is. Alex answered first, almost shrieking:

"Hey, hey, hey! Missed yah sis!"

"Me too sis! Gosh, how long was it? 16 hours since we last talked?"

"No kidding, we have so much to catch up on!"

"I have another idea! You see I forgot something at Diagon Alley and I was hoping you'd come with me because...You-Know-Who might come..." Ashley said suggestively.

Alex decided to be sarcastic, "I thought he was dead! Harry Potter kinda defeated him fifteen years ago?"

"Oh haha, very funny...I meant Justin!" her friend was shrieking inaudibly at the other end of the line.

"Justin Cornflower? The Hufflepuff guy from Divination class? You gotta be kidding me." Alex said, and suddenly her owl Dragon flew in from the window and onto her shoulder, nipping on her ear, "I thought you like the Griffyndor hottie with the swimmer's body-?"

"You mean Manny? So over him. He just goes on and on about how many girls he's already taken to the Shrieking Shack and then...But let's leave at that...Will you please come to Diagon Alley?"

"I don't know," Alex replied and tried to pry Dragon off her shoulder, who was a bit annoyed because his master won't pay attention to him.

"PLease? Let's say, in two hours?" Ashley said in a pleading voice, Alexandra could picture her kneeling down on the ground and begging.

"Fine, but I'll be there faster than you can snag a date for the Yule Ball!" Alex said.

"Then you'll be there in no time," Ashley drawled back.

"Haha," Alex laughed before hanging up. She went to Dragon's cage and with much effort managed to put him on top of it. The owl glared and screeched at her. "Ugh, please behave 'kay? I'll get you something when I get back." She promised before going to her closet to change clothes. What the heck? It was the last day of summer. Might as well make the best of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vampyre's Paramour
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Angel was done eating her breakfast. It was time for them to leave to school already. But all that had been on her mind was the issues of the Black Lake. It was strange how the beings tha sorrounded the forrest had disssapeared with no reason or trace. Now that they were going she knew that they were oing to ask her and the proffesor to look into this more deeper. But her knowing a lot of dark spells knew that it wasn't going to be hard. But she wondered if he was still living. The world of magic was hard to understand and people never understood its full potential.

"So what do you think we are going to do with the issue of the Black Lake" she said as she paid for the breakfast and were heading out the door
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

Cleo picked out a big old dusty book from a pile of books and dust if off. She looked around and smiled a little that no one notice. Cleo then cleared her throat and walked up to the clerk quietly. She paid the clerk and put the book in a bag the clerk gave her. Cleo looked around the store for Rose and sighed. Rose wasn’t there. She ran her fingers threw her hair and went outside to looked for Rose. I bet she's asleep somewhere... Cleo though to herself worried a bit. She couldn't believe this was happening and right when school started tomorrow.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mspartydelux on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Kassie emerged from Gringotts, shuddering violently. "Goblins.." she whispered uneasily, before looking down at the money she had gotten from her vault. "I hope its enough" she muttered to herself, before shoving the coins into her pocket, and wandering down the street. "Hm.. which first? Robes? or books?" she murmered aloud, pausing in the middle of the busy alley.

"Books," she eventually decided, and swiftly pushed herself through the crowd, and into the shop.

mspartydelux
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Choidos on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 pm

(I'll just progress the story)

David waited for Marco's reply but he took, to long so David thought Marco just used floo powder and vanished. He rushed inside the house, he looked at the jar filled with green dust on top of the fire place, he grabbed a handful and stepped into the fireplace, tried not to kick the soot up onto his white shoes. He threw the powder onto the ground and spoke clearly "Diagon Ally" Before everything vanished and he appeared in the ally surrounded by other wizards shopping for school supply's.

David was walking down the streets looking at the shops but was walking toward the Broom shop to see if he had enough money to buy the new broom that came out this year, he walked by and bumped into a girl. "Oh sorry" David spoke, the girl suddenly turned around and to David's surprise it was Anna.

"Oh, Hey David" Anna spoke blushing a little bit at their encounter.

Choidos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 am

By now Angel was already in Diagon Alley. She was about to go to the broom shop. The one she had was always trippin and failing her. If it wasn't for her magic she wouldve probably be dead by now. But she had enough money to get a new one. She had a black cloak so everyone was staring at her weird as if she was a deliquient. When she was clsing in on the store she saw two familiar faces. They were both in Hogwars when she was still in school with them. "Well if it isn't David, and Anna" she said to them.

(Idk im just going along with the story)

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!