Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clinging To My Skin

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Clinging To My Skin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:44 am

[O.O.C. I don’t know where I wanted to go with this, but I wanted it to be a romance. I remember that I wanted Edward to be a vampire, and in order for him to cheer up Adélia, he had to take her to his home, which had a portal to a vampire world. I don’t know. Yeah, I’ll be playing Adélia, and I need an Edward. In human years, they are both 17. I need other characters as well, but I’ll leave it up to you who they shall be…and Adélia's full name is; Adélia Ares Narveh]

“…The sixteen year old girl that over dosed in June when we come back…”

“It’s been three months and they’re still talking about it.” Interrupted Edward, who sat with Adélia and Henry, watching Adélia, instead of the television, in which he had interrupted. Adélia sat perfectly still, not moving even to blink. She stared at the television blankly.

“So what?” Henry said carelessly, “More money for her family.” It was tossed out into the open without much though; by Adélia’s mindless boyfriend that she knew she should break up with, but didn’t want to lose because she had already lost so much. Edward’s face was taut with the tension of wanting to hurt Henry, but he managed to calm himself.

As the news show turned to the commercial’s, Adélia began to relax, as she did, Henry put his arm around her shoulder, and her eyes opened in surprise, then her whole body seemed to melt with shock, then turned to something that made her look like she felt she was meaningless. Edward was out of his chair in seconds and had Henry pinned to the floor. He was ready to kill Henry even though Henry was large and buff, and Edward was muscular but looked delicate. Edward wasn’t one to get hurt easily, but he looked very soft and beautiful.

“You know that Kristy was Adélia’s sister, you could be more sensitive towards how she feels about the loss.” Edward paused to get closer to Henry’s face. “And you absolutely know that no one touches her.”

“Except you.” Henry sneered and spit in Edward’s face. He turned to face Adélia and had a malicious look on his face. Edward took one look at him and began to plead.

“No, please no.” He whispered, as though able to read Henry’s thoughts and know what he was thinking about saying.

“Nope, I’m going to tell her.” The look on Edward’s delicate face broke the already cracking heart of the on looking Adélia. “You know Kristy, Adélia. We were hooking up behind your back, and I’m the one that got her started on heroin. Great, huh? I’ve been wanting to break up with you for so long.” Henry spoke, then shoved Edward off of him and got into a standing position. “Now’s better than ever.” Edward walked to Adélia’s side, where she sat, the same look on her face as before, she had just turned her head away.
“Adélia…” Edward spoke softly, placing a gentle, cold, hand on her back.

“No one can reach her wherever she is. Just pretend as if she’s dead, Edward.” He paused, then started to leave, “Good luck,” he said, and was gone.

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Clinging To My Skin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:04 pm

OOC-(( I want to join this rp I heart Vampires too...but tell me, where is this taking place? At Edward's house? A coffee shop?? ^_^))
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:40 am

[[sorry, I wasn't near a computer yesterday. And it will eventually take place in a different realm. Once Edward takes her to his home, and takes her to the other realm, then that's where the whole thing will take place there after. haha, sorry..[maybe it should be a coffee shop xD]]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:50 am

Okies! Coffee shop sounds cool coolies! I'll rp starting there ^_^ YAY! Su!

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:02 pm

OOC- ((Okie dokie smokie! At a coffee shop!! YAY SU!))

Sitting next to Edward, knowing what he is, Isabella Cross(Bella for short) sips from the coffee cup, warm coffee enters her mouth. His scent is making her dizzy. Mainly because each Vampyre has a different scent, each making her react to it in a different way. He looks hot(good looking) and smells nice...Which makes her feel light headed.
She is trying to distract herself with the coffee.

After Adélia's freakout she calmed down a little, half wondering what was wrong. She felt someone poking her. She sighed, turning to her silent angel she looked at him, his amethyst eyes locked into hers. Dark Ryder.

"What are you thinking?"he asked, his voice low and calm as always.
"Nothing Dark, I'm just curious of what's going on...hey, you like the coffee?" she asked lifting up the cup to him.
A smile curved the tip of his lips, "Yeah, it's ok I guess..." he shrugged as he leaned off the chair and placed the mug on the table top.
'Do you know what they're thinking?' she thought, using telepathy to communicate with him. A smug smile on her face, she gave him a knowing look. Dark peered at her suspiciously. His eyes narrowed. 'Why do you ask that? Isn't it impolite to raid into someone's mind without permission? And why would I want to hear their thoughts, it's none of my buisness...'

Bella frowned disappointed. Her crystal blue eyes flickered down to the half empty mug of coffee in her hands. Her head fell a little as she brought her attention back to the contents of the mug. She twirled it around with her little red stick thingy. She rested the warm mug on her lap, then while thinking, 'Wow, if you were TALKING that'd be the longest speech you've ever spoken throughout the whole day,' she glanced up at him now. He only smiled, responding outloud to her thought.
"I know..."He chuckled.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:37 am

“I don’t like this at all Edward. I hate being around people.” Adélia said, linking arms with the bold boy beside her, and began to hyperventilate. He placed a gentle hand under her chin and lifter her face towards his, and he leaned closer to her.

“Adélia, calm. Breathe. It’s fine, I’m here.” Edward smiled slightly, gently caressing her cheek. He grabbed her hand, then turned away to look at the girl sitting next to him, she seemed slightly distracted in a different way than everyone else.

“Is something the matter miss?” He asked politely, yet bluntly at the same time. He gripped Adélia hand tighter in his own.

[Sorry really short]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pict on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:36 pm

((Umm I'd like to join, if thats cool.))

Pict
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 pm

She galnced at him and answered saying, "Oh nothing..." she smiled mischivously. She glanced at Dark he looked at the cieling feeling very bored. 'This is getting interesting...' she thought.
"Sure, sure..." Dark muttured under his breath. "When can we leave?"
"Soon..." Bella answered.

((I don't mind you joining but this isn't my RP thingy <] ))

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:41 am

[hhha, you can join]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pict on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:32 pm

His long hair was bouncing awkwardly in a funny tail, as he had let Sheery play with his copper locks while he was fixing dinner for the children. Ayl, was with them now and Del felt the incredible need to get out of the old house for a while and get some coffee. The last time he'd had some that came from anywhere other than a can was about eighty years ago in Cuba. He entered the shop with a slight smile as the aroma of caffine filled his nostril, yet stopped short when he analysed that smell. Immidiatly he turned to the Trio in the corner of the shop, and cocked an eyebrow at the odd situation.

Pict
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu May 01, 2008 10:22 am

Adélia stopped gazing at Edward long enough to look intently at the latest gentleman that had strode into the store. There was something concerning him that compelled her glance to reside longer on his countenance then was entirely obligatory. Subsequent to the extended stare she gave him, Edward looked at her in apprehension.

“Is everything alright Adélia?” He asked, after having been in a tête-à-tête in the company of the young woman next to them. No more than discontinuing it to check on Adélia.

“Yes, very well,” She said, smiling at him in a distant conduct, and then as he smiled hesitantly back; she looked back at the man. Her smile dropped almost immediately as she looked away from Edward, and he twisted away from her, thinking she was just drained from the lengthy night before.

Turning back to the girl he smirked, “So, things are by no means as straightforward as they give the impression. What would be your “malformation”? You could say. I have many of my own, they just more often than not do not converse for themselves.” He said, graciously as he could, and grinned again.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri May 02, 2008 3:04 am

Dark sat there his fingers interlocked resting his elbows on his knees, his chin resting on his fingers he watched the conversation unfold. His eyes flickered from Bella to Edward and back again, studying their faces. He sat very still, as if he were a statue.

When Edward asked the question Dark answered for her saying, "Ma petite just wants to know what's up between the two of you, things like that interest her," he glanced back at Bella who gave him a look.

She smiled and said, "Yeah, Adélia saw something on the news that frightened her, I was only concerned about it, is there something wrong with that?" she asked Edward giving him a straight forward look.

"It's only right that ma petite feels concerned for others it's in her nature, always helping those around her, friend, stranger, foe...you name it," Dark said, he then grew quiet.

Taking his mug off the counter he sipped some coffee, giving himself a better reason for silence.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!