Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life in a Boarding School IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Life in a Boarding School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm

On her way to Foster Hall, Molly stopped at the student center, knowing she'd need a key. "Zencak, Molly" she stated, shifting her Starbucks (the last for a while) to her hand carrying her Prada bag, a gift from her mother.
"Room 104, here's your key" said the girl behind the desk.

Molly began to walk to Foster Hall.
"Room 96, 98, 100, 102, .... here - 104!" she exclaimed. Molly turned her key and entered the room, to see her other room mate had already arrived.

"Hello, my name is Molly Daniella, but you can call me Molly. What's your name?" Molly said in a semi-cheesy voice in an attempt to be nice. She wasn't good at being friendly to people she didn't trust, and Molly had trust issues. She basically doesn't trust anyone but her few close friends.
Last edited by xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm

(ooc: xxdancewithme, roommates? I'll change my room if desired)

Sofie grabbed her suitcase out of her car and her duffle bag too, she stared down at her violin case and wondered if she should make two trips or juggle everything at once.

Everything at once, I just want to get this over with

She walked up to her building and walked in through the already propped door. She was glad that her room was on the first floor, the elevator was packed. She headed to her room and unlocked the door.

"First one here, that's a relief"

She set her bags down on the bed on the left side of the room, she always prefered the left side of things. She began to unpack everything she would need for the semester.
Love life and live without regrets

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 pm

OoC|| Okay! I dont care which room number, you can pick!

and I'll edited my post, so that Molly is the second person to arrive..

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Autumn on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Ryah quickly regained her composure, turning to face Brance properly before she spoke. “Mine’s Ryah,” she replied, grinning. On the outside Ryah remained calm, but on the inside it felt as though a jar of butterflies were let loose inside her.

“I was actually here to grab a map of the campus,” She began, glancing toward a small information booth. “To get know the place a bit better.” Ryah shifted her weight from one leg to the other as she spoke. “I was wondering if maybe you knew of anything going on?”

She was unsure if WCBS had any sort of orientation activities happening or even what sort of recreational facilities they had to offer. Ryah’s mother failed to tell her that she was being shipped across the country in advance, so Ryah hadn’t been able to read up on the school before arriving.

Autumn
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 pm

"That's a pretty name," Brance answered and continued to walk with her. And then he lied, "That's why I'm here too, and I don't know but..." he said as he reached out and grabbed a notice flier.

"...this says that tomorrow night the auditorium behind the sports areas will be finished and that there is a welcoming thing going on."

The brochures hadn't said anything about an auditorium..maybe because it hadn't been finished. Now Brance was going to consider theater classes to put in his schedule the following week. He had acted a little and always found it fun..so maybe he'd go for it here as well.

Almost forgetting the lie, Brance grabbed a map and stuck it in his back pocket.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 pm

OoC||Okay, I know I'm not supposed to do this, but no one seems to be on the OOc board, so I'm just gonna post this here (but I cant write in IC until DanieGirl2011 replies (which is fine)
I was wondering : is anyone willing to let Molly crush on their charachter (male) ?

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: I would appreciate if everyone checked the OOC thread whenever they check this one and if you bookmark threads to bookmark both of them so that we can keep OOC out of the IC thread.

To answer your question, it isn't up to other people if your character likes theirs. If she would like them then she does, simple.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Seth watched the exchange between the two with muted irritation. Then he got up, dropped a hard elbow onto Dylon's skull, knocking him out if he wasnt already, and kicked his dealer ass out of his room.
Now smiling, he went back to his computer, which was now finished with the download, and started setting up personal firewalls.
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:20 pm

(OOC Changed the room to yours, sorry it took so long to respond, just got home from a college final)

Sofie began unpacking her clothing when she heard the door open. In walked a girl with blonde hair thrown back in a bun, she was holding a cup from Starbucks.

I'd kill for some Starbucks right now

Sofie listened to the girl's voice and questioned her sincerity but decided she'd better not start things off on the wrong foot, she'd be living with this girl for a while.

"Um, hey, I'm Sofie Montclair." She said, trying to be cheerful. She always seemed to be depressed sounding ever since Grace died. "What brings you here, rich kid or scholarship?" Might as well get to the point and find out if this was just another snob like the ones back home or if she has some character. She didn't mean to sound snippy, but this whole dynamic of those who pay to go here versus those who got here on merit had her on edge. Where did she fall, WCBS had offered her a scholarship but she'd turned it down because she knew her parents could pay and why make other kids suffer. Her parents could use a little less money any way, it might bring them closer to earth.
Last edited by DanieGirl2011 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Ryan sat in his tree for quite a while, smoking a cigarette and watching the masses of teenagers. At one point, he slipped a butterfly knife from his pocket and began carving into the tree- nothing in particular, just a random little design. Finally, he slipped out of the tree, clothes still sticking to himself. He stood still for a long moment, examining any nearby people. He thought for a moment about taking Dylan's keys, and getting himself out of here. But, where would Ryan go? There was no body in his family that wanted him around, nor did he have any friends that would take him in.

Ryan let out a sigh, stuffing his hands in his water-filled pockets, and starting to walk- aimlessly. He ignored, yet again, the odd looks and spiteful words about his soaking attire. Normally, he'd snap on anyone and start a fight right out, but, the overdose and adrenalin shot really got him down.

(( and Dylan is just...knocked out. In the hallway. Lol. ))
"Every man to his own tastes. Mine is for corpses." - Henri Blot

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 pm

OoC|| Molly's blonde, and her hair, but it's okay...
BiC||
Molly noticed the snippyness in her voice, she was determind to show her true personality: fun loving, hyper, and a semi-snob (but she tried hard not to be), "Well, I did recive a scholarship, but I turned it down. Figured I'd make Felicity pay for it. How about you?" Molly paused, "Do you need help unpacking?" she motioned to her side of the room, already unpacked by God-knows-who, "Felicity thinks I'm too stuck up to unpack myself. She thinks I like to be waited on hand and foot like her,"
"When's she gonna realize she's wrong. This apple fell miles from the tree" she said to herself.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Aya said bye to her driver and continued to the school. She noticed to other people came in right after her. She looked at their posture and position and already wasn't amused. She did like having female friends but not a lot of them. She rarely had any big friendship when it came to girls but she never gave it a try. She just sighed the thought away and went to the front desk to get her room number.

"Hi, umm I'm aya xeon," she said with a smile.

"Oh yes."

The lady handed aya her eye and gave her some details about the school. Obviously she was saying it in a fashion that meant, 'you'll have to find out your self'. Aya had no problems with that either. She will get the opportunity to meet new people and explore the school as a whole. Who knows what kind of people she might run into.

Aya smiled and walked away. She would like to meet the new girls but she wanted to get well aquaintance before she talked to anyone.

"Room 50. Hmmm...even number."
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm

((OOC: xxdancewithme, I changed your hair color in my post. I was going off the pick and it looked brown to me. Sorry :) ))

Sofie tried to sound a little nicer. At least this girl seemed decent. "Thanks, I'd love some help with my stuff but I'm going to unpack later, I want to see the school. I'm here for about the same reasons, my rents are paying, they don't need the money but I was offered a scholarship for acting and violin though I dance too. I'm gonna head out and get a look around, see if I can meet some new people."

She also wondered who this "Felicity" was. Maybe it was in arogance or from a slip of the mind, but Molly mentioned her like she should know who she was. The jury was still out on this girl's snob factor and not that she wanted to look like a snob herself, but she didn't want to talk with this girl right now, it might get too deep and she didn't need deep conversations right now.

She headed out the door on that note, if Molly wanted to come, she could, but she needed to get out that room. She felt like she was suffocating already. She headed out the front door and started across the lawn. She saw groups of people all congregated together but she just kept walking, she didn't feel like jumping into the middle of a conversation. She headed towards the Student Center, maybe they have some sort of mixer going on later or at least have a campus map so that she could know where she's going.
Last edited by DanieGirl2011 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 am

ooc: Autumn dropped out so i'm going to rewind back to Brance's room and start again.

ic: Brance laid on his bed for a short time before becoming restless and deciding it was time to meet some new people..and by that he of course meant girls. There would be plenty of bonding time with the guys after hours, but only so much time to find some girls before other guys rounded them all up. You only live Senior Year once, right? Gotta get out there and have as much fun as possible.

Brance walked out of the room and locked his door behind him, then walked down the hallway and to the elevator. He stepped inside and pressed the Ground Floor button, it lit up and the doors closed. As the elevator started to descend Brance lost feeling in his stomach for a moment and regained it as the doors opened and he took his first steps back into the dorm lobby. With an air about him that just screamed "I'm important!" Brance strutted casually but seriously out the door and into the open sunlight. The Student Center wasn't very far, and Brance began looking for any attractive girls who hadn't already grouped up..no sense in splitting up new friends and interrupting their precious bonding time. That would just be evil of him.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Molly nodded with a slight smile. Then followed closely behind, "Oh, right... you dont know who Felicity is... I guess you could say she's the woman who gave birth to me, but I refuse to be related to her. She expects me to be like her, wanting everyone to wait on me hand and foot, ya know? She spends her money on herself, not those who need it. I dont agree, She doesnt understand me a all, though she thinks she does." Molly explained.

On the way to the Student Center, Molly spotted the hottest guy she's ever seen (Brance). Zoning out to his good looks, she began to drool a little, but then suddenly caught herself with a little jerk back to reality as she almost walked into a tree. Molly then blushed and walked around the tree to catch up wtih Sofie, not daring to look at the guy.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Sofie looked behind her and saw that Molly was following her.

Ok, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have some company, I just don't want some deep philosophical discussion to come out of this.

"So, you hate your parent too, well I guess I don't hate mine, I'm just sick and tired of all of the politics. All I am is a pretty face that photographs well so that our little family looks perfect. Just another step up to the governship. I just needed to get out of there and my parents were getting tired of my... never mind. I hope this year is a fresh start."

Just ahead of them, on the lawn, Sofie noticed a handsome looking blonde guy. He had a pleasant looking face and he looked like he was looking for something. Sofie, never having been shy around guys, smiled at him sweetly.

"Hi." She said syruply. "Looking for something?"

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Molly wondered what her parents were tired of, but decided not to ask, as she quickly recovered from almost running into a tree, which hopefully no one noticed. She smoothed down her shirt and tucked that ever-so annoying strand of blonde hair that was always falling out of place. As the blood began to drain from her cheeks, she smiled, showing her teeth. "Hi," she said, a little bit more enerjectic than planned.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Brance turned to see the two girls, both attractive. The first one showed herself easily as the more confident of the two and said, "Hi, looking for something?" Brance smiled back at her and answered, "Well, I was..but not anymore." The second one joined her and said "Hi," as well. He turned to face her and said, "Hello," with a smile and turned to face both of them, "So what are your names? I'm Brance."

What an amazing place, hot girls just walking up to you without you having to do a thing. This WOULD be an awesome year.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 pm

"Hi, I'm Molly," said Molly. This time, she had more cofidence and excitment. Her face reflected a bright smile and shining eyes. She loosly crossed her right foot over her left while taking a step forward, kind of like a drunk person, but with controll, to shake his hand. "What grade are you in?" she asked, "I'm a senior." she said, trying to start a conversation, but not doing a good job.

She looked around, for something to mention in converstion, without much success.

"Have you been here before?" she asked suddenly.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Looking directly into his eyes, as she'd always been taught, she smiled and said "I'm Sofie, and I'm a junior."

Did she seriously just ask a this guy if he'd been here before when this was the inaugural year?

She saw that Molly was nervous around this guy and figured she better help her out. She passed over the last question, trying to save Molly from any embarassment.

"We live over on the first floor of Foster in Room 104. We're heading over to the Student Center to find out what's going on. I'm hoping that they'll have some kind of mixer so that we can get to know people. Wanna come with?"

She shined him one last smile and shook her blonde curls out off her shoulder. She'd have to get to know this guy, something about him said he could make for some interesting times.

DanieGirl2011
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!