Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy VII : The New Shinra

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Final Fantasy VII : The New Shinra

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 am

Looking at the new patron, reconizing the SOLDIER uniform and chuckling before introducing himself "Ah but I'm sure you already know who I am. I've seen you weave in and out of crowds while reading, and that you seem very aware of the area despite being slightly drunk, I'm Jecht Sefer" Holding out his hand to Shinn while his other grabbed Sina's hand as he whispered to her "If anything happens, I'll take care of it Sina"
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow forth like a river. And the three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 am

"Well I'll leave you two alone." He smirked at Ken mockingly. Ken seemed to always fumble when around women, and possibly even get embarassed, on top of that he was easy to annoy and fun to tease in Jaysóne's experience. "Oh that's right you're paying for the drinks tonight." He said as he stole Kenshin's wallet and dropped some gil on the table for Ken. He quickly jumped out of Ken's reach and slinked off further up the bar, where he noticed the one person he never thought he'd see here, Dracko. Hmm, Dracko doesn't drink, what's he doing here? "Hey Dracko, didn't think you drunk." He said as he sat down next to him on one of the few stalls that lined the bar.

"So, I've been hearing rumours that I think you'd like to hear. Apparently, now I say apparently because I don't think this is true, but apparently some big time Shinra executive VIP guy is coming in tomorrow. And also apparently, he's so cautious and suspicious of people that you and me are supposed to be bodyguarding him. Now this is highly unlikely, who wants two 1st class SOLDIERs as guards? All it takes is one, but then again if it only takes a bunch of birds stampeding to take you down I can see why he'd want me there too." He smirked jokingly, Dracko should of at least read about their one hundred battles by now, which were written down to the very last detail even though they were fake.

I wonder how much Ken's carrying around with him. Lets see... this is enough for... five glasses of gold saucer wine, which everyone seems to be drinking tonight. I wonder if it's as good as they seem to think it is. He pulled out all the gil Ken had in his wallet and snickered, Ken should of known he'd be out of gil by the end of the night, it was bound to happen when he decided to buy the drinks. "I'll take five glasses of gold saucer wine good barman sir." He was already light headed and when drunk he often called people he didn't know Sir or Madam. Once the wine was on the bar he grabbed one of them and threw it back, gulping it down in one go.Hmm, this stuff isn't that bad, I don't see why everyone's drinking it tonight though.. well everyone but Dracko anyway. "Wine?" He said as he offered a glass to Dracko, swirling it around slightly but making sure it didn't spill, he had wasted all of Ken's gil on this and he wasn't going to spill any.
'Any idiot can handle a crisis - it's this day-to-day living that wears you out.' - Anton Chekhov

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Looking at the proffered wine with barely a moment's glance he refused it." I don't drink, and usually I avoid bars period. Waste of money that could be better spent elsewhere. But I digress.." And here he seemed to pause. He knew everyone here were Shinra dissidents, but all they did was talk in their hidden corners and whisper insults when ever Shinra Employees where around. And the Shinra of today hardly ruled with an iron fist. No as long as they talked Dracko and his Employer Shinra would merely treat them with indifference.

" And I am not here for wine or rumors about the next waste of time mission. I am here because of the people you are drinking with. These people are doubt well known to you and you must be aware of what the intend to do. As long as it stays talk at bars they can run calling themselves what ever they want..." And here he smiled as he noticed a couple of the people in the bar study him with worried eyes. Honestly a couple of bad eggs and they all think SOLDIERs are nothing but a bunch of cold hearted killers. Well the One-Winged Demon sure ruined our rep. He thought.

Taking his vitamin water with a thank you and plunking down the few gil it cost he turned to his fellow SOLDIER." Just making sure where your loyalties lay friend. These people are old drunks and bitter former Shinra Employees mixed with the young and the stupid. Sure Shinra has done bad things in the past I won't deny it. But Jaysone you and your friends have to remember all the good Shinra has done lately. Just look around you, Forests bloom where once there was empty wasteland, farms feed the masses where once there was hunger, Monsters hardly show their faces anymore, roads are being rebuilt, Urban Development is slowly rebuilding Midgar and cities all over Gaia into places fit to live in. And it's all because of Shinra and it's resourcefulness. You and your friends should remember that...and know that fraternizing with dissidents is grounds for expulsion from SOLDIER. AVALANCHE is the past, stuck in events they simply can't let go. Shinra is the future, a world free of the pain and hate of the past. A lot of bad things happened but we can't let ourselves get stuck in those past events. We have a duty to those that will come after us." And here Dracko fell silent, for he usually didn't say so much. Slowly sipping his vitamin water he turned to the Bartender.

" Charge all of tonight's drinks to Shinra Account #234 456 8909." He told him, it was his personal account and rather full. Savings for something he wasn't sure of.

" Enjoy Jaysone, tell your friends SOLDIER isn't like the past. And tell them to drink up, after all we have to work together if we are going to fix the worlds problems. This isn't the past,we aren't at war. If the worst thing we have to worry about is why a rich jerk off VIP needs two 1st class SOLDIERs guarding him and how in the world someone thought a bunch of birds could stop me...then Shinra and us by extension are doing something right." Dracko said standing up and walking towards the door paying no attention to the worried and even angered looks thrown his way.

Pushing open the door once more he was out on the street, it's sights and sounds only confirming his belief in the cause he was serving. Where once people shuffled hopeless they had life in their steps. Although some of them still eyed the towering Shinra HQ with distrust. Some people just can't let things go. He thought sadly, for after all he saw the good Shinra was doing, and so did most people. But as always there where those who thought otherwise. They refused to see the proof their own eyes where showing them.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:00 pm

(Uhh Shinn wears regular clothes and not a Solider Uniform, that would bring up too many unwanted attention.)

Shinn grinned and looked at Sina seriously, "Oh really, guess so" Shinn replied grinning. He reached out to shake Jecht's hand and turning away from Sina to look at him. Shinn was impressed at how observant this man was, and knew that if he were to recruit this man, they would have a valuable ally.

"Nice to meet you Jecht, it rare to see someone as skill as you to be in a bar like this, though I really can't say that today with all these Shinra members around" Shinn laughed, he had purposely ignored Sina's warning knowing full well he can cover for himself as well as already coming up with multiple plans on how to escape if his identity was revealed.

Shinn did have many resources in this bar as well as a few of the workers secretly being Avalanch member themselves. They might not know him, but they definitely did know Kenshin their substitute leader, of course they didn't know he was a substitute.

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fione on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:05 am

Evelynn noticed it when the guy beside her called his friend and his friend offered a drink.
She also noticed the SOLDIER who just came.
Replying to Kenshin, she answered "I am having a good wine right now. If you want you can buy me another glass."
After that, she saw the first man; Jay; left them to talk to Dracko. She also heard it when Dracko spoke before he stepped out the bar. She knew Dracko is a cold-hearted guy. She laughed after he left "You might want to learn more from him, Jason." She spoke to Jay.
Need players : http://ff7rp.webs.com/
(FF VII RP)

Fione
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Where do your loyalties lie? That was the kind of question you asked before a fight, one last attempt to bring them onto your side. Maybe I'll end up having to stop Dracko from killing me with a bunch of stampeding birds. This brought back his grin, Dracko had always been able to destroy his happy mood and send him spiralling into anger, sadness, annoyance. I wonder if he will report this to Shinra, wouldn't surprise me. But is he really sure of this? Does he really think that I belong to Avalanche. This query was accompanied with a glass of gold saucer wine, followed by another, and another, until there were only two glasses left. Grabbing the tray with the final two glasses on he walked over to Shinn and dropped them skillfully on the table, rather than dropping off the tray and rolling around, spilling wine everywhere, they simply bounced up once and landed back down perfectly. "Drink up Shinn and company." He said distantly, his mind elsewhere, as his body simply walked along and right out the door, as if he did this every night.

He was wobbling from side to side and was barely holding himself up, he was beginning to feel the effects strongly as he strolled down the street. His house wasn't that far from the slums, it was right on the outskirts. He could of afforded a much bigger, and better house, but he couldn't be bothered with it, the continual cleaning, the walking miles to get to the slums just so he could get a good drink for a low price, no it was much easier to just live in his old family home. He wasn't like Shinn, he didn't automatically dodge people with ease, he just simply slammed into them and kept walking, too lazy to even try dodging them.

As he hit a young woman he bowed and apologised, pushing a small bit of gil into her hand to accompany the apology, occasionally he apologised for bumping into people, but not often, most of the time if he'd tried he'd of probably gotten himself into a fight. The walk wasn't far, but his view had been distorted and he was beginning to wonder if he'd ever get home, and then he was there. His home was small, quaint he would call it, it had few luxuries, a simple television, a fridge, some chairs and tables, a home owned bar and a couple of bedrooms, with the money saved in his account he could of bought at least twenty of these houses, probably more if he remembered correctly. He stumbled forward, his legs slammed into the couch causing him to flip over. He landed comfortably on the couch, turned on the television, and fell asleep. He didn't have an alarm clock, but he'd never needed one, the television would wake him up around five, at which time he'd go into exercises, make himself breakfast and a pre-work drink.

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!