Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A king of theives in the kingdom

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: A king of theives in the kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceur'Caelesetos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:54 am

"Ah mi lady, what a beautifully delicious name for a wonderfully intriguing woman. I know courtesy demands me to give you my name, but then how could I get you to meet me again? So I only tell you this: to those in your family I am known as a noble but I live a much unnoble life style. If you wish to know more meet me by the old weeping oak down by the edge of the forest tomorrow." Then in a sly whisper that even Kitara would not hear, "Lose your guard before you come."

Then Tarris did a sweeping bow while grabbing Prince's collar. Then he stood and with a smile dragged his dog home.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ceur'Caelesetos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:19 am

Eclaire's eyes flashed with a curious exitment at his invitation. She smiled a wistful smile and watched him retreat, taking his dog with him. She turned to Kitara and grinned. "Here, I'll give you a lift back to the palace." She said. As they walked back towards the forest. She turned her head over her shoulder to try and catch a glimpse of the man, but she couldn't. He'd seemed to have disappeared, but the many people in the square blocked most of her view.

Down through the trees Hunt was struggling with the young white pony. Eclaire giggled as she helped pack Kitara's things into her Black stallion's saddle bags. "You can ride behind hunt on my mount." She informed her and stroaked her horses neck. "Dox of Night wont mind the extra weight." She said with a smile. Despite Hunt's minor protests she took the young pony's reins and swung into the saddle. The pony was skittish and spooked easy but Eclaire loved horses and enjoyed the misbehaving pony ride. When they arrived at the castle Johnathon was just on his way inside. They engaged in a conversation after dinner. In privacy away from their parents and he revealed her plans. She gave her blessings and when the sky began to fade she retreated to her room.

Since the moment she had left the saddle of the little white pony, and could think of things other than the challenge of staying seated the invitiation from the mysterious entertainer man was running through her head. She perceived that the role of the entertainer was a sharade, though she couldn't be sure. It would probably be dangerous to do such a thing, but the temptation was to much. She readied her clothes for the morning, and swapped her clothes for her bed wear. She lay down but although she tried the nerves, but mostly exitment of the day to come was keeping her from slumber.
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceur'Caelesetos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:53 am

Satisfied with himself and his day's journeys Tarris was almost home until he noticed something odd. Men were rummaging around his little flat, apparently someone had seen him go home one night. Its a good thing Tarris had other safe houses through out the city, and nothing could be linked to him or his family. Though he really didn't want to change safe houses, that one had had a nice view.

Oh well , guess we'll have to make do.. Tarris thought while guiding prince to their new home.

This one was nicer in its furnishings, but still he missed the view. Especially with the thoughts of seeing the princess tomorrow. She was as beautiful as the rumors said, plus some more. He dreamed of her that night.

Ceur'Caelesetos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:30 am

Kitara woke early next day, her heart light. She sang as she did her chores in the kitchen, taking breakfast up to the princess, taking her gown to her, doing everything she was asked. She was on her way Down to the kitchen to eat her own breakfast when she felt her arm being grabbed. She turned to look and saw it was the prince. "Johnathon! You startled me." He smiled appologetically. "Sorry. I had to see you. My sister knows, i think she knew it wasn't far. Did you know that nearly everyone except my parents suspect somthing is going on between us?" Kitara giggled. "I was aware. The kitchen maids have talked of nothing else but whether we will get married or not. they've started drawing lots as to who asks me every two evenings." She kissed him and looked toward the kitchen. "I have to go, but i'll see you soon."
Last edited by Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 am

Eclaire woke early that morning, despite she'd had only a few hours sleep. She stretched feeling ragged and looked at the clothes for today and smiled. She'd dreamt that night. Of the man from the square who had given his invitation to her. He was a handom man and in her dream's she tried to get close. Except Prince would pop up. She laughed and shook her head and lifted herself for her bed and got ready. When she heard voices outside her room she decided to hurry up. She looked at her options and decided the window. She hadn't done this since she was twelve. She went out onto her balcony and hopped over the edge. She gave a muffled scream as she slipped a little but she managed to swing down onto the other balcony, and then over that one and onto the castle grounds.

She made a dash for the stables. She knew Kitara would probably send Hunt after her so she'd have to hurry. It was most likely her talking outside her room. She pulled on the saddle and went to get the bridle as quietly as she could without waking the stablehand. As she moved into the bridle room she saw Hunt and frowed. "Where exatly d'ye think yer off to?" He asked and she sighed. "No where." She said innocently as she cursed Kitara. This was most likely her doing. "Really now. Without a guard that se-" He couldn't finish as she pulled thr bridle down and cut him off. "Seems stupid? Reckless? Who cares, whats new?" She said and then glared. She looked at his stubborn face and rolled her eyes. "What will it take for you to let me leave? Alone." She asked.
He grinned a moment and came over putting an arm about her shoulders. "Well now, I'd thought you'd never ask."

About 20 minutes later she watched Hunt bridle her horse with a scowl. He'd squeezed a whole week off, a raise and her silence of this deal. After her horse was readied she mounted and galloped into the forestry and then slowed to a lope. She was pretty sure she knew the way towards the weeping willow of which he spoke. As she rode she thought of his words "To those in your family I am known as a noble.Bbut I live a much un-noble life style." Of course it had her baffled. The thought of him as the king of theives had run across her mind once or twice but she didn't think her luck was that good... Or bad, she supposed. Besides the man she was meeting today had been much to kind to those he mingled with in the square to be a theif. Led alone th king of them.

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Kitara went to see the princess, to inform her that her parents wished to speak to her and Johnathon. She nocked on the door. "M'lady? Are you in there??" She heard no response She turned to see hunt standing in the hallway. "Oh, hunt. Just who i need. can you open the door please? M'lady isn't answering." Hunt nodded and opened the door. There was no one there. Kitara gasped and narrowed her eyes. "Hunt go to the stables and get her. I know where she's going."

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 am

~-[ Falling behind a bit guys ]-~

Smithy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 pm

{what cha mean? lolz. oh you mean other peeps? lolz. ya luv me and ya know it}

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!