Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Space Junkies or the SIAA, which one will you choose?

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Space Junkies or the SIAA, which one will you choose?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iceheart on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:47 am

"I'll take the kiss," Nord said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iceheart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:53 am

Danny nodded and walked to him. She took a deep breath and leaned in to press her lips against his lightly. She wasn't sure what type of kiss he wanted, but she kissed him softly before she pulled away. "There's yer kiss," she said lightly.
Turning her back on him, she lifted her shirt once more over her head and let him see the tribal art on her back.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:40 am

"Hey Danny, When you speak loud i can hear you." Baku called from his room right above hers. He had Been listening the whole time. "and the men are getting jittery it might be hell if the Lieutenant Commander doesn't return to his ship.

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:49 am

If your still accepting characters I can have a wererat with his on medium fighter ready pretty soon. Though not today. I'll be busy all day.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:29 pm

((Welcome aboard Mr. Hyde. This thread is going to be tweaked and improved so you can post your character sheet on here if you'd like))

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:39 pm

(Thank you. I should have a profile out in not to long. Go ahead and carry on. I'll pop in when I see an opening.)

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Porfiles in new section
Last edited by Mr Hyde on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:55 pm

((Alright ladies, I'm making a new thread. This one is for recruiment purposes only. So please repost bios and such on there. Things are going to be a little different, but it'll work out))

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:31 am

Julias Hyde watched the scene unfold through the external cameras of his ship, The Valkyrie. Some lady was having a little run in with the SIAA. Not exactly a rare occurrence these days but still not fun to see. Keeping an eye on the screen he fiddled with a small contraption he’d just bought. Finally it cracked open. It was a container full of Brillium. He’d been using the same dealer for a while now and didn’t even have to check his shipments ahead of time anymore.
Placing the precious mineral into a small purifier next to his desk the machine slowly and thoroughly began purifying it. The main downside of smuggled Brillium was that it was rarely as purified as the stuff the SIAA could get. It had to be smuggled before reaching the factories. As the purified powder came out he filled a small container with it a locked it in the secret safe under the main control panel. He’d get it out and mess with it later.
On the screen the soldiers appeared to be getting antsy. This was also not much of a surprise with the number of SIAA officers getting their heads blown off for their own stupidity these days. Silently sipping his spiked coffee he continued to watch the screen.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asbo on Thu May 08, 2008 3:02 pm

(i would join but i don't know where to put my profile)

asbo
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Oh well this is a dead topic, we've all moved to The Pursuit of Bloodwing.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu May 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Which seems to have died to.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 08, 2008 10:29 pm

that's true....

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asbo on Fri May 09, 2008 1:07 pm

...might join that considering though that there are a lot of posts

asbo
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Alright. Please do if you'd like.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asbo on Fri May 09, 2008 5:52 pm

just wondering
r u gonna join Blueman's FEAR RP?

asbo
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!