Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anime RolePlay IC (RolePlayers Still Wanted)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Anime RolePlay IC (RolePlayers Still Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 pm

(I wanna get into a fight too but my fighting skills suck D:)

The bell ringed and Abby scratched her head before deciding if she should go to her class right now, she groaned, 'why classes?' she thought as she saw the crowded hallway, she sighed and pushed her way through the crowd trying to ignore the un-discreet stares, she walked inside her classroom and sat on an empty desk sighing, she took a pencil that laid in top of it and started playing with it waiting for everyone to walk in the class.

(sorry it's so short :S I just needed to post tee hee...)
Last edited by BlackWings on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Dael rummaged with her fingers, anything she could get her hands on. She wiated impatiently, absolutely hating her day. When she sees Abby sit down in front of her she smirks and tugs her hair playfully. (Yeah, diddo, not much to say.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:58 pm

"eeek" Abby turned her head and saw Dael sitting behind her with a smirk, Abby pouted angrily and placed her hair back in place, "What a nice way to say hello" Abby said and tried to keep her smile hidden but failed and ended up with a small smile placed on her lips. (:o short x])

BlackWings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 pm

(It could be because it's getting late.) Dael smirked as Abby shrieked. She rested her hand back on her desk and looked out the window as if she doesn't acknowledge her presence. When she begins speaking again she turns her head back to her and cocks her head some as if she was confused about she was talking about, though she knows what she's clearly talking about. She slightly smirked while she watched Abby amusingly trying not to smile. "You look like a complete dork." She grinned to herself as she folded her arms on her desk and rested her chin on them. "Today would have to be the worst ever. I'm so exhausted you have no idea." Dael closed her eyes for a moment or two while she began pondering again over absolutely nothing. Today was going to be long, dull, and boring. She didn't even bother to remind herself of winter break being there soon, there was no point anymore.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cevo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:49 am

Leo sighed, sitting in the library. "God damnit... Were's a nosy teacher when you need one..." he thought. Just as he finished questioning himself, a very very nosy teacher popped up. "Are you Leo?" he demanded impatiently. His matted up clothes and balding head were probably signs he wasnt' a very friendly person. "Yeah... I'm Leo. Why?" he questioned back, with a stern look on his face. Appearantly he didn't like it, because his face turned red hot. "You little... Come with me, I'll take you to your class." The very pissed off teacher took him to his class, and stood in front of the bunch of rowdy students who were present. "Blah blah blah, you know the deal, this is your new classmate. Treat him nice" he yelled at the class, with a lack of enthusiasm. Leo walked in and looked around. He saw the short girl, and the girl he saw in the hallway seated, he glanced at the short girl on his way to the back of the class, still amazed by how short she was. (xD How mean) After getting situated, he just looked around the class....

Cevo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 am

Amane looked as the other new student entered the room. ~Well this place sure is getting alot of new students...~ She thought glancing back at the window it was she had the feeling it was gonna be boring and her instincts were rarely wrong. Normally she would have just skipped classes if she knew it was gonna be boring but she decided to stay. Twirling a piece of her hair with her finger she sighed a bit glancing at her new classmates at the corner of her eye. (sorry for the short post i didnt know what to post :( )

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 pm

While Dael was talking to Abby and daydreaming on and off she saw the ugly Science teacher walk in the room with the kid she saw in the hall. What did he do to upset Mr. Lamberg so early in the morning? Then again, Mr. L did tend to have a short temper, I'd tell it tell it his face when I get the chance to today. When he introduced Leo to the class, poorly, she waved her hand in the air "Hey, Noob! You can sit over here."

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Abby stopped talking to Dael noticing someone entering the classroom, Dael called him to sit near her and Abby narrowed her eyes as he stared at her like she was a milkmaid on the moon (wahahah I couldn't think of something else loL) She rolled her eyes and laid her head back on the desk, he sat on the desk and looked around class and Abby proceeded to slam her head against the desk again, "school sucks" she mumbled annoyingly, she wished she could listen to music in the middle of class, but she couldn't. She couldn't wait to get out of class and get out of the school so no one could stare at her like she was some... dwarf. It was so pathetic how she appeared to be a little kid, sometimes they told her she was in the wrong part of school, and she responded with a good step-on-the-foot :).

BlackWings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cevo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Leo wasn't so sure he was really happy about being called "noob".... He waved his hand in a rejecting fashion, he'd rather sit in the back. Less view, less attention, less attention, less trouble, he always thought to himself. "This school is already a drag... and it's almost winter vacation..." he thought to himself. "Uh, the name's Leo. Try calling me that instead of noob..." he said to the girl in an annoyed fashion. He hated the fact he was new, he didn't quite need someone to remind him...
Last edited by Cevo on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cevo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

(I might not be posting alot, sorry. >_<)

Was in the back of the class, asleep at her desk, making no noise whatsoever, mumbling something about "I'm not going to let that bastard win..." You'd have to be like her to know what she was talking about.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:43 pm

" why you called him noob?" Abby said, still head against the desk. "he did not say free st0ff pl0x... but maybe it's just me playing too much runescape" she mumbled to herself sighing deeply. The science teacher called Abby's attention and she raised her head groggily, holding the need to stick her tongue out at him. She took out her heavy science book dropped it on the table making a loud thud and smiled a very sarcastic smile at the teacher before laying her head on her hands, she glanced around and noticed all the class was staring at her. "what?!" she said scaring all of them. They returned their look somewhere else.
"Daeeel" she said, "Is there any way to get out of here?" Abby said and groaned as the teacher started writing on the board.

BlackWings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Dael shrugged as Leo walked past. She was tired of trying to be helpful, and she was tired of going to school. She didn't bother to answer Abby when she spoke to her. She just laid her head back and tugged her own hair. She saw it was snowing outside, she didnt bother to bring a thick coat, so she would be freezing on the way home. Her thoughts were interuppted when she heard a thud, pulling her head back up. Everyone was looks at her. When Abby spoke to her she replied, "Just walk out."

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Abby grumbled, "is not that simple" and then she glared at the teacher, "besides, I don't like snow" Abby said rubbing her hands together to warm them up. She could be sleeping, but school was 'necessary' as her parents put it. At least it was going to be winter break soon. She snorted and supported her head with her hand, resuming back to keep playing with the pencil that laid on the table, she glanced around the class but turned all her concentration back towards the pencil, feeling extremely bored. It was just the first class of the day and she already wanted the week to end, she sighed.

BlackWings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cevo on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Leo stared at the two as abby turned and scared off the class. "They already forgot I was here.." he said, with a small laugh. Okay, so the school wasn't as dull as he thought it would be.. But it's still school, and school still sucks. He pulled out a notebook and pencil as he put his legs on the desk, and leaned back in his chair, taking notes on anything the teacher said. He wanted to STAY in this school. At least for the week... He bit his pencil staring off out the window. Snow... He could already imagine Winter break's cold embrace. He couldn't wait.

Cevo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Abby stared at the teacher examining what he wrote on the board, feeling like just standing up and leaving. She took out her notebook and opened it, uncovering her random pictures, It was just a way to make the teacher believe that she actually wrote what he wrote on the board. She looked up once in a while to look like she really was writing the stuff on the board but was actually drawing, she stretched and kept drawing, sketching the lines carefully, she had a very good imagination, that's what her brother told her once. She spent half of her life daydreaming what would happen if her life was more interesting, although she wasn't completely normal. She looked up again to look like she was paying attention and the teacher was standing in front of her desk.
"What's this?" He said snatching the notebook out of her hands, she stared at him in amazement. "You should be paying attention, thought that you could fool me this time... 'Abby' " he said, saying her name like it was something disgusting, trying to annoy her. She tried to hold her temper as all the class was staring at her once again. He opened the notebook stared at the pages for a while and snorted, "is this what you have been wasting my class on?" he said raising the notebook. Abby stayed quiet, the teacher glared at her and walked towards the trash can, to throw away her notebook. Even though it might seem a normal notebook, it meant a lot to her.

She stood up from her desk fisting her hands and walked towards the teacher, easily snatching the notebook out of his hands, she smirked victoriously finally did something that she wanted to, she stomped on his foot and stuck her tongue out at him. She turned on her heels and walked back to her desk, quirking her eyebrow at the amazed students, daring them to say something, and sat back down on her desk. She placed the notebook on her desk, smirking at the teacher in a very evil way, and kept drawing what she had started, the teacher just stood there, his mouth half open in amazement, he thought Abby was a bad student, but never expected her to do that. Abby waited for him to do something.

BlackWings
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 pm

((I can't think of anything to post. T^T!!!))

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:14 am

Suzukia slid off of her chair, then woke up. She got back up and walked out of the classroom as if she didn't care at all. She wouldn't be surprised if the teacher smacked her with a ruler, but hey, worse things have happened. She pulled out her headphones and put them on her head, turning on her MP3 Player while wandering around the school, having no clue where she was even going. A few minutes after walking she reached an empty room, there she sat down and didn't do anything.

((Uber lame post...))

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!