Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anime RolePlay IC (RolePlayers Still Wanted)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Anime RolePlay IC (RolePlayers Still Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm

This is the IC for the Anime Roleplay, you can still join and hop in whenever you'd like, here's the link to the OOC ^__^

anime-roleplay-ooc-roleplayers-wanted-t35642.html

And feel free to post pictures while rping if you'd like. As long as they're related and nothing gross and stuff like that.
Last edited by predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Anime RolePlay IC RolePlayers Still Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 pm

Dael is getting ready school, reluctantly. She can smell the sizzling bacon from outside her room and her mouth watered. She quickly pulled on her socks and shoes and made a dash for the kitchen. She was going to be late so she would just run before there was enough time for a lecture. She hauled her messenger bag over her shoulder and peeked through the door. It was clear. She quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed two pieces of toast, some bacon and scooped a bit of eggs in between and bit in between her mouth then made her way out the door with a loud slam to let her Aunt and Uncle know that she was gone. Ahhh, those people are so naive. She laughed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:15 pm

Jaedan sighed as he knocked on his sister's door again. "Get up, time for school!" He was wearing a gray hoodie, with a white button-up shirt underneath, black DC shoes, and blue jeans. His typical wardrobe. His blond hair was still wet from taking a shower. "Get up!" He shouted again, knocking on her door. "I'm leaving you here!" He warned. He sighed and walked slowly over to the sitting room, slumping down on a red-velvet chair, that had been supplied with the apartment. The carpet was actually quite luxurious, and 'fluffy' as his sister called it. He smiled as his gaze met an old picture of his father in the Marines. Then a picture of his unfaithful mother. He sighed and stood back up, pulling out the keys to his corvet. He had saved up since he was younger to buy that car, and it hadn't a single scratch or dent. He walked out and got into it, and revved the engine. "You better hurry up!!" He yelled between revvs. Her window was directly above the parking lot. He sighed again, and shook his silvery-blond hair. Both of the rooms had full-bathrooms built into them, right to the side, so she didn't even have to leave her room to get ready. He smiled as he saw a shadow flicker across the window, meaning she had gotten up.
Last edited by Orith Nar on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Gabe was staring at the ceiling when his alarm clock went off. I should set it earlier. He reached behind his head to the small shelf sitting over and behind his bed, turning off the alarm. He sat up and took a quick shower before making breakfast and changing. He put on his glasses and draped his medium length dark blue hair to the right side of his face. He locked the door behind him and walked to school caring his book pack on one shoulder.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Anime RolePlay IC (RolePlayers Still Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Dael got to the elevator and press the down button while she muched on her breakfast. "Ugh, it's too cold to go to school." She grumbled as she waited for the elevator. The elevator rang, notifying her that her stop was here. She quickly hopped in and closed the doors before her legal guardians got down the hall. When the elevator got to ground level she walked out and stareted her way to school, it was going to snow. Well...that's what the news had said at least...

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Gabe arrived at school and was one of the first ones there. Since its winter everyone's driving. Gabe only lived a block and a half away from the school so driving just seemed like a waste of money to him. He entered the school and walked down to the library to study a bit before others showed up. He took off his glasses, pinched his nose and rubbed his eyes to help wake him up. Gabe looked around seeing only the librarian, who was sitting behind the counter checking-in books. He began to tap his pencil on the table and let his mind drift from the textbook in front of him.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 pm

He tapped his fingers impatiently on the steering wheel, pressed the horn twice, and then yelled. "I'm leaving, you're walking. See you at school!" He pulled out of the parking lot, tore down the few blocks it took to get to the school. He arrived and pulled quickly into a parking spot, he saw no other cars in the student parking lot, and decided he was the first one. He walked in and wandered aimlessly around the school. He was bored, and still had a half hour 'till class, and his first three classes were cut out because of football practice. The coach says he wants his star Quarterback to stay a star, Jaedan couldn't complain, but he could truthfully care less. He walked into the library and sat down in one of the seats, grabbing a random book off of a shelf. He sat down in the only seat he ever sat in, the one in the far corner that looked almost like a confession booth, this, to him, and many of his friends, was where most of their kisses began, and they ended in the backseat of their cars. He didn't exactly enjoy being a 'player' as some of his friends so rudely called it. It just worked out that way. Most girls wanted him, and just like his class schedule, he couldn't complain, he could truthfully care less. He sat, staring at the primarily-white cieling, with black spots. It reminded him of a cow, in ways. He sighed and closed his eyes, waiting for the first bell to ring.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 pm

When Dael got to school thinking she was at least a half hour late, and proud of herself she saw that the parking lot was empty. Baffled, she walked into the school doors to see the halls were empty. She though that maybe most people walked because of the snow warning. Roaming down the halls she saw the classes were empty and a pang of shock and trurth hit her. It made sense now why her Aunt and Uncle hadn't chased her down the hall. Or why no one was here. They screwed her alarm clock and she fell for it. Aggrivated she had gotten up so early she kicked the locker near her "Crap!" She went to the library reluctantly to ask what time it was, she would need a watch for Christmas.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Gabe was looking down at his textbook when someone called out to him. "Gabe! three on three in the Gym, want to play." The boy calling was a senior and point guard for the basketball team. Gabe shook his head yes and got up leaving his books there. He followed the two down to the gym where others from the basketball team were. When Gabe entered the gym the opponents were a little reluctant to play now. He was the best player in the school and was leading the team to the state championship that year. Gabe took off his sweater vest and glasses, letting his blue hair out. He checked the ball and immediately shot a three, which disheartened the other team, but to beat Gabe would earn them some bragging rights so they pressed on.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:37 am

The librarian shushed her scornfully and then pointed to the clock behind her with a strict finger. Daelian gave her a look before reading the time. She realized how early she was and was upset about it. she flung her head back miserable "Of all things bad in my life this has to be the worst. evil, torcher, disgrace. My own family has betrayed me and-" The librarian shushed her again, this time growing aggrivated. Daelian looked at her "And you don't even care do you?"

"No I do not. This is a LIBRARY Miss Davis and you need to learn to respect that. Now sit down while you wait for the bell to ring. Do yourself some good and read a book for heavens sake."

Daelian was shocked at what she heard but impressed, a sly grin crossed her face.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cevo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:32 am

((GM person lady, I posted a character sheet in your original OOC post, :D I'd appreciate if you looked over it so i can think of a intro.))

Cevo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:36 am

"Jayce! Jayce, wake up!" Screamed Jayce's uncle up the stairs like a mad man. Jayce was already awake but he was busy trying to get back to sleep, and he was almost there when he heard his uncle open his bedroom door, walk in, and a slam a book down on his bed, jolting him back from his half sleep. "What the.. why am I up so early? Can't I just sleep in and take the car later?" Was all he could mumble through a long yawn that was muffled by the pillow. "You're up so early because starting today and for the rest of winter you're walking. I'm not letting you loose with that car again this winter." And rightfully so, last year he had almost ran over a school girl and ended up totalling the car avoiding her, still it was her fault for standing in the middle of the road like a moron.

"Fine.. I'm up, I'm up." Was followed by a long line of muttering under his breath as he walked off to the bathroom, needing a warm shower to actually wake himself up fully. Half an hour later he was sorting through his dressers, trying to find something to wear, apparently all of his favourite clothes were in the wash. "This'll do..." He thought to himself as he pulled out a white t-shirt, followed by a plain black shirt, and a pair of blue jeans which had began to fray slightly at the hems. "See ya." Was all he managed to say as he swept through the kitchen, still pulling on his shirt, and grabbing a towel that he kept near the door with which he could slighty dry black hair before he got off to school, he grabbed two pieces of toast and his danish styled bag before he slammed the door behind him and began the walk.

It had taken him a whole hour since he had woken up to get ready and get to school, which begged the question what time he had been woken up at if the school was still so empty? "Why does he do this to me? Does he really think me getting into school so early is gonna get me to work harder or something.." He was muttering into the cold, the words coming out in a misty fog. The only thing keeping him from walking back home was that fact that this had happened so much in the past that he now had a pretty simple routine for it.

Walking into the library he concealed a yawn as he looked around to check that one of the farthest, and most well hidden tables was empty of people. He nodded to the few people he knew in the library, one of them being Jaedan, and when he arrived at the table he began rearranging it. He moved the chairs around so that the four of them were in a line, set out like a bench, on which he could lye down on. Throwing his bag under them he lay back with his hands behind his head, concealed in the still partially wet, spiky mess of hair he had, trying to get some rest before the inevitable ring of the bell.
'Any idiot can handle a crisis - it's this day-to-day living that wears you out.' - Anton Chekhov

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:03 pm

(Cevo, yes you're welcomed anytime. ^__^)

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:51 pm

((I also posted a character. o.o))
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:52 pm

(^_^ Yes, I know. You're accepted, welcome. Join in anytime you'd like.)

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Suzukia was nearly falling off the bed, when her alarm clock rang, she fell off her bed with a 'Bang'. She jumped back up, turned off her alarm clock and took a shower. (Somewhat like 10 mins later...) Walks over to her dresser and scrambles through every bit of her clothing, she decides to wear a white button-up shirt with a black mini-ish skirt and white leggings. She puts on her jacket and runs downstairs, grabbing some toast and slipping on her boots right before she bolted out the door and to the school.

When she reached the school, she walked in and her jaw literally dropped. She's only been here for a day or two, yet she's still suprised on how big it is. She strolls into the Library and looks around, dragging her bag along with her, she sits down at some random table.

(Questioning why everyone is going to the Library. XD)

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Suzu yawned, and dropped her head onto the table, tempted to fall asleep seeing to how she was early. "Sucks getting up so early in the morning..."

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:35 pm

(Gabe went to the library ^_^ Y'know what they say: When one duck crosses the street, the all cross the street. ;b) Suzu would be lucky if she could get any sleep with Daelian and the Librarian going at it. "A book? You want me to read a big for thirty minutes?" Dael smirked, enjoying her time with the growing irritated Librarian.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Suzu looked over at the Librarian and Dael. "Well, reading a book -is- usually what you do at a Library... Not that it really has a point to it, though.." She pulls out an apple from her bag and starts eating it, biting off loud crunches just to annoy the Librarian in some way.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Daelian's attention turns to the girl. "The point is to make my eyes bug out of my head!" The librarian grows angry.

"Both of you, out! And come back when you have the decency to be polite young ladies and can act by the rules of the library. Goddbye."

Dael smiled, but there was an annoyed relief to it as if she had been waiting for her to say that. As she walked out she replied, "Heh, the decency? Rules? You've got higher chances at seeing a falling star." She made a small wave and left.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!